- » Turkey Accompaniments
Turkey Accompaniments Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turkey Accompaniments recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turkey Accompaniments recipes.
Turkey Rice Salad
Prepare lemon dressing.
Gently mix together rice, turkey, celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, and dressing until well blended.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven... - 31.1119
Delicious Turkey Salad
Place all vegetables in large salad bowl.
In blender, mix together remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour dressing over salad, chill. - 36.0064
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.0257
Smoked Turkey And Potato Salad
This Smoked Turkey and Potato Salad is a sure treat for one in search of perfect taste ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned chilled turkey cubes with vegetables in yogurt and mayonnaise with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Smoked Turkey and... - 41.7524
Fruit And Turkey Platter
This Fruit And Turkey Platter tastes yummy ! This amazing assortment of mixed fruit and meat makes a wonderful accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Your suggestions for this Fruit And Turkey Platter are welcome. - 43.3326
Turkey Veal Meat Loaf
This Turkey Meat Loaf makes a delicious and wholesome meal for me. But you can eat is as an accompaniment too. Just one loaf with some savory sauces poured over is what you need when you are at your hungry best ! Try out this Turkey Meat Loaf and tell me if... - 34.6373
Exotic Turkey Salad
Combine first five ingredients.
Make dressing by combining mayonnaise, curry powder, tamari soy sauce, lemon juice and salt.
Pour over turkey mixture; toss lightly until well mixed; correct seasonings. - 31.2644
Hot Turkey Meatball Salad
In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, the 1/3 cup chopped onions, soy, sherry, bread crumbs, and water chestnuts.
Mix well; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
Shape into 1-inch balls and place about 1 1/2 inches apart on 2 greased... - 39.545
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 37.4023
Cranberry Horseradish Relish
This Cranberry Horesradish Relish is the best thing that I've come across when it comes to side courses. I tired it with meat dishes and they tasted awesome ! Put in a wee bit of effort to make this Cranberry Horesradish Relish and find out what you like it... - 24.0119
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1. Season the turkey inside out with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2. Stuff the cavity of the bird with chopped onion.
3. Truss the bird with string and tuck the wing tips under the bird.
4. Use aluminum foil to cover the wings and the ends of the... - 45.784
Pile O Bones Turkey
Pile o' bones is the English meaning of the Cree word Wascana, which was the original name of the city of Regina, the provincial capital.
Pile o' bones is also what is left when you serve meaty, broad breasted Saskatchewan turkey.
Traditional accompaniments... - 19.3562
The stuffed turkey is a stuffed and roasted preparation of turkey that can be prepared with a stuffing of choice. served with a gravy of wine and broth mixed along with pan drippings of the turkey roasted with lemon juice and seasonings, the stuffed turkey is... - 48.5914
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300 Degrees F.
2.To prepare the Turkey use a knife and your hands, remove the neck and organs from the body cavity of the turkey. Be careful to remove excess loose fat that remains on the body cavity.
3. Rinse... - 33.5125
Herbed Turkey Roast
Bake turkey roast as directed on package except before roasting, mix wine, butter, salt, pepper, sage and thyme and pour on roast.
Remove roast from pan; keep warm.
Skim fat from broth.
Measure broth; return 1 cup to roasting pan.
In tightly covered jar,... - 42.674
Turkey Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl beat, egg and milk.
4. Add cracker crumbs and soak for a while.
5. Stir in onion, pepper.
6. Add ground turkey ham and... - 49.3798
Oriental Turkey Terrine
Oriental turkey terrine is a herbed soy sauce turkey recipe. Made with a with turkey eggs and cilanto mix flavored with soy sauce, it is combined with breadcrumbs. Spiced with ginger, cloves, cinnamon and fennel, the turkey mix is baked to cook in the oven.... - 42.043
Turkey Green Pepper Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and green peppers in margarine and add salt and flour
3) To this, combine milk and soup and cook until it’s thick
4) After the mixture is cool, add turkey and lemon... - 45.3068
Feta Basil Turkey Burgers- Quick And Easy Dinner Idea
This recipe for feta basil turkey burgers is one of the quickest dinner recipes I know! Mix ground turkey with a few fun flavors and throw it on the grill or in a skillet. If you're looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, give this a try! - 0
1. Grease a shallow baking dish with oil or spray.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F
3. Beat egg with salt and pepper.
4. Combine Parmesan cheese with crumbs.
5. Bread the turkey by dipping each in egg then rolling and pressing in crumb... - 44.3536
Barbecued Turkey Breast Steaks
For an unusual low-calorie touch, accompany these simple grilled turkey breast slices with one of the fresh, piquant salsas .
Brush turkey breast slices all over with oil.
Place turkey slices on a barbecue grill 4 to 6 inches above a bed of hot coals.
Grill,... - 27.2049
Down Home Turkey Burgers
Mix together the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the turkey burgers for 7-8 minutes, or according... - 37.2501
Turkey And Mushroom Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) Over the pizza crust, spoon the tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
3) On top, add mushrooms, pastrami, peppers and oregano.
4) Place the crust on the bottom shelf of the oven and bake 10 to 12... - 38.7213
Rolled Turkey Breasts
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mix together the ham, pepper, chopped parsley, port or apple juice, egg white, tarragon or thyme and pepper.
Spread the mixture on the center of each turkey breast.
Roll up and season.
Wrap in lettuce leaves.
Place in a... - 44.0827
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 45.4948
Turkey - Traditional
It's holiday season and you have guests coming over. But you are really confused at what to make. Well don't be, because chef Hendrik as the perfect Grilled Turkey in store for you. Check out the video as chef shows you how to make the perfectly delicious... - 105.887
Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini
1) In a casserole dish, heat butter on high power for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
3) Add broth and cream, stirring until smooth.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens, stirring... - 47.3529
Roast Turkey, Southern Style
1. Clean and dress the turkey for roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a moderate high flame.
4. Add ham, onion, poultry seasoning and sage together and sauté in the butter till onion is soft... - 47.5427
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey and next 4 ingredients.
2. Add 2/3rd of mayonnaise or salad dressing and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine peas and carrots and dill weed.
4. Fold remaining mayonnaise or salad dressing into this mixture.
5. Cut... - 43.0155
Turkey Rolls With Parsley Sauce
1. To a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add the chopped turkey leg meat with egg whites and whole egg and process until smooth.
2. To a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing well.
3. Divide... - 47.9371
Turkey Curry With Pureed Yams
1. In an medium size saucepan,
2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the turkey to the boiling water and blanch for 1 minute and drain.
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, over medium heat and melt half of the butter.
2. When... - 50.8763
Soy Simmered Turkey Legs
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chile, and raisins.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on onion mixture.
Pour in sherry and soy sauce.
Cover; cook at low setting until turkey is so tender it pulls away from... - 43.9805
Turkey Or Game Meat Pate
1. Fry onion slowly in butter until browned.
2. Grind together the turkey or game meat and pork (or shred finely in a food processor or blender).
3. Soak bread crumbs in milk then squeeze dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the... - 43.1223
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.0397
Turkey & Green Chile Tumble
Mix turkey with egg white, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, soy, and garlic.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan or wok over high heat.
When oil is hot, add turkey mixture, chiles, and ginger; cook, stirring, until meat is no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add... - 39.1361
Turkey Loaf Supreme
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan or a casserole dish with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, blend together eggs, milk, broth, sage and seasonings.
4. Add bread crumbs and soak for a while.
5.... - 47.9278
Sweet And Sour Turkey
1) Begin by draining the pineapple chunks and reserving the juice
2) We need one cup of liquid so add enough water to the juice
3) In a saucepan, combine the pineapple liquid, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce and salt
4) Cook this mixture in... - 45.972
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.0188
Turkey And Vegetable Tumble
Cut carrot, celery, and onion in chunks.
Using metal blade, process carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms, and water chestnuts separately with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Combine chopped vegetables in a bowl.
Process turkey, 1 cup at a time, with three... - 44.0243
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
In a large kettle cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until they are golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, the tomato puree, 2 cups water, the chili powder, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, the oregano, the cinnamon, the... - 35.36
Roast Turkey With Almond Stuffing
Prepare the stuffing first.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until softened.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ham and breadcrumbs, followed by the remaining stuffing ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Wipe the turkey inside... - 43.3517
Bread Sauce For Turkey
1) Pierce the cloves, if using, into the peeled onion.
2) In a pot, add in the milk, onion, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and margarine or butter.
3) Let the milk come to a boil.
4) Take the pot off the flame. Keep warm so that the milk absorbs all the... - 43.2649
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 46.1077
Turkey 'n' Dressing Bake
Cook celery and onion in hot butter in a large skillet about 5 minutes; combine with 1 3/4 cups of the chicken broth, 4 1/2 cups bread crumbs, the parsley, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1 egg.
Mix lightly with a fork.
Spoon the mixture over bottom of a... - 46.6879
Turkey Or Veal Italian
1) Pound the scallops till they are thin and pat them dry.
2) Heat just enough butter and oil in a skillet to cover the bottom of pan, till the contents are sizzling.
3) Add the scallops and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
4) Take the scallops... - 43.3933
Sweet Potatoes And Cranberries
Boil sweet potatoes in their skins until barely tender.
Peel, slice thickly and arrange in a buttered baking dish.
In saucepan, mix remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Pour over sweet potatoes and bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes... - 32.1516
Force oranges and apples through coarse blade of food chopper, reserving extra juice for other uses.
Then grind cranberries and add with sugar to other fruits.
Mix well and let stand several hours to ripen.
Store covered in refrigerator.
Good with roast... - 23.8368
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Dice chicken; place in center of lettuce.
Arrange tomato, bacon and avocado in rows on either side of chicken.
Drizzle with dressing. - 27.3518
Sweet And Sour Sauce
In a small saucepan combine chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, catsup, scallion, sherry, and soy sauce.
Combine cornstarch and cold water.
Stir into broth mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Serve... - 37.3126
Cranberry Raspberry Mould
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add undrained crushed pineapple and whole cranberry sauce.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Pour 1/2 the mixture in a 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
In a small bowl, stir sour cream... - 31.7855
Chicken Curry Salad
This Chicken Curry Salad is one of the best chicken salads I've ever tasted. This creamy chunky chicken accompaniment spiced with peppers and garnished with salad greens is a real temptation ! Eat this Chicken Curry Salad once and you're sure to become its... - 41.6278
Apple And Prune Chutney
1. Combine the apples, onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6615
Curried Chicken And Pasta Salad
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Chill for at least 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the salad, bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the rotelle and boil 7 minutes.
Add the broccoli and... - 42.3137
Greek Chicken And Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill, pepper and salt.
Whisk in the oil until well blended.
Reserve for up to 4 hours until needed.
Whisk again to reblend before... - 42.0839
Huntington Special Steak
1. Grind the turkey and veal into a fine mince using a grinder or mincer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince with salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg whites, and cream.
3. Using your hand or a wooden spoon, mix well to blend all the... - 41.4486
In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
Pour into an 8-in square baking dish.
Microwave at High (10) 4 to 6 Minutes.
Use to accompany turkey or other poultry. - 32.3749
1. In a bowl, add the Jello and hot water. Stir to dissolve the jello.
2. When completely dissolved, add the cold water and stir. Leave aside to set.
3. Coarsely grind the cranberries and oranges along with peels, using a meat mincer or a food... - 38.5346
1) In a saucepan, add the cranberries along with water. Cook over a low flame.
2) Strain the cranberries by pressing them against the sieve.
3) Add in sugar along with a blob of butter.
4) Serve the cranberry sauce as an accompaniment to... - 36.6338
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 51.5184
Brussels Sprout, Leek & Mushroom Dressing
This simple yet delicious dressing is made from brussels sprouts, leeks and mushrooms and some crispy seasoned bread cubes. When these are combined you have a delicious accompaniment for roast turkey. - 119.634
1. In a skillet or sauté pan, melt butter
2. Sauté onion till soft and translucent.
3. Add pea pods and water chestnuts.
4. Toss and sauté over a high flame for 1 minute.
5. Pour in water and soy sauce and season with salt
6. Reduce the flame, cover... - 38.951
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 27.0584
Cranberry And Onion Stew
It's Christmas time and you don't know what to serve with your delicious turkey. Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious Cranberry and Onion Stew. The guests and your family members will love this dish. - 102.231
Thanksgiving Recipes : Cranberry Sauce
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving or Christmas in 10 minutes from fresh cranberries. This SUPER easy recipe works every time and will replace your impulse to ever buy canned cranberries again. It's amazing how quick this... - 0
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Planning to cook a great main dish like a turkey or a chicken? But confused what to serve as a side dish? Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mashed Sweet Potatoes. It is a good accompaniment for chicken, turkey and other meats. Do... - 98.4016
Christmas Jewel Mold
Combine the lime jelly powder, boiling water and 3/4 cup (175 mL) cold water.
Combine the lemon juice, avocado, sour cream and food colouring in a blender or food processor.
Puree until smooth.
Add to the lime jelly and refrigerate in a 2 qt. (2 L)... - 43.9715
Curried Apple Onion Compote
This simple concoction of local apples, onions and a touch of curry produces a terrific compliment to roast pork, turkey or even chicken. Great on thanksgiving sandwiches too!! - 106.351
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the chopped celery and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
3. To the celery, add the spices, herbs and seasonings and sauté for 1 minute. You can... - 47.8653
Plantation String Beans
Plantation string beans is a very simple yet delicious beans recipe. Cooked with scallions and bacon, the beans are seasoned to taste and make a great accompnaiment to meats and roasts. - 36.0422
Tex Mex Cobb Salad
This Tex Mex Cobb Salad is a dream ! A unique blend of turkey and vegetables with irresistible seasonings, this is an accompaniment that you can hardly miss out with rice or pasta dishes. Try this Tex Mex Cobb Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 36.6027
Chinese Plum Sauce
1. Pit the plums
2. Add the plums and syrup into a food processor jar.
3. Blend into a smooth puree.
4. In saucepan heat the oil.
5. Add the onion and sautÃ© on a low flame until tender and golden.
6. Tip in the plum puree and add... - 38.6083
Chicken Pie Casserole
In a saucepan, blend together soup and milk.
Heat until bubbly.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" pan; add chicken, distributing pieces evenly.
Meanwhile, prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
Spread over chicken mixture.
Bake at 425° for about 20... - 34.6676
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 120.908
Episode 130 - Fig Empanadas - 5-14-13
Here's my entry into my Eat, Write, Retreat convention coming up later this month! This was a pretty big challenge for me since it's outside of my element - after all this is savory instead of pastry! But I did have the opportunity to use pie crust in yet a... - 0
Bored of the same old dishes? Then Betty's favorite winter dish will spice up your suppertime. Delicious and elegant, this zesty, sweet-sour carrot dish will score with the fussiest eaters. Stream the video recipe to learn how to add zing to your boring,... - 104.111
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 48.3654
Roast Goose With Sage, Onion And Apple Stuffing
Geese seem to personify the festive spirit of Christmas and in recent years they have been gaining in popularity over the previously ubiquitous turkey.
The meat of a goose is fairly rich and fatty, and so a sharp, fruity stuffing will complement it very... - 40.1307
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083