- » Tunisian
Tunisian food is prepared in Tunisia, a country in North Africa.The cuisine differs between regions across the country, from the coast to the Atlas Mountain region. Tunisian food is generally very spicy and is ... More »
Tunisian Tuna Salad
1) Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut peppers into thin strips.
2) Peel the onion and slice them thinly into rings.
3) Peel and crush the garlic.
4) Slice the cheese thickly and cut it into stripes.
5) Wash the tomatoes and thinly slice... - 46.2163
1) Chop together garlic, caraway, and salt finely and then keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, heat oil and sauté onion, bell peppers, and bay leaf for 5 minutes in it.
3) Mix in tomato sauce, chopped... - 45.1829
Tunisian Stuffed Zucchini
1) Trim zucchini.
2) Using a long thin knife or melon-baller, scoop out center of each whole zucchini, working from both ends if necessary and trying to keep the sides an even thickness.
3) Reserve cut-out flesh.
4) Peel and finely chop onion... - 45.1535
Leblebi Tunisian Chickpea Soup
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak the chickpeas overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large pot, combine the chickpeas and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
In a mortar or food... - 43.9412
Tunisian Mint Chicken
1. In shallow bowl, mix together flour and lemon pepper.
2. Dredge chicken, one piece at a time to coat.
3. In frying pan, heat oil to medium temperature and saute, turning, about 35 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted in... - 42.129
Tunisian Pepper Salad
1) Scoop out the melon to make a hollowed out half.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic food wrap and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use the hollowed out half... - 41.7111
Tunisian Honey Rings
To make ring dough, beat eggs, oil, orange juice, 1 teaspoon orange peel and sugar in a medium bowl until frothy.
Sift flour with baking powder; add a spoonful at a time to egg mixture.
Cover and let stand 45 minutes.
To make syrup, heat water,... - 39.4094
Tunisian Vegetable Stew
In a large skillet, saute the onions in the olive oil for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the cabbage, sprinkle with salt, and continue to saute for at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the bell pepper, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, and cayenne... - 37.9221
1. In a large skillet heat the oil and cook the chicken until golden from all sided.
2. Now add the vegetables, garlic and coriander to the pan, stir and cook until vegetables are soft about 7-10 minutes,
3. Add the tomatoes, mint, vinegar and black... - 36.6626
1. Heat half the butter in a pan. Saute the onion for about 3 minutes until soft. Add the minced meat, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and seasoning. Cook, stirring with chopsticks, for 2-3 minutes until the meat is just cooked. Set aside to cool.
2. Place one... - 36.0249
Tunisian Pimiento Dish
The Tunisian pimiento dish is a pimiento and tomato dish is made with milk and basil. Cooked along with eggs, the tunisian pimientoes are herbed with basil and have a creamy and savory taste to them. - 34.3464
This Tunisian Salad is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Tunisian Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.3629
Tunisian Recipes By Category