- » Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Wraps are simple forms of sandwiches prepared by stuffing vegetables, meat, fish, etc, with carrots, celery or lettuce. Tuna wraps are prepared by marinating tuna with mayonnaise, salt and pepper and then mixing it ... More »
Healthy Tuna Wrap
This isn't your momma’s tuna salad sandwich. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek spike canned tuna with the flavors of the Tuscan –bright lemon juice, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla – for a craveable wrap that won’t weigh you... - 96.3886
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 54.4702
West Coast Tuna Wrap
This Westcoast style wrap is ideal for lunch, either at home or to take with you on a walk by the seashore or a day at the lake. Perfect fresh and crisp alternative to a boring tuna sandwich. - 38.2661
You May Also Like!
Bacon Wrapped Tuna
Bacon wrapped tuna is a grill cooked tuna recipe. Prepared with fresh tuna marinated in lime juice and oil with ginger and garlic for flavor, the tuna is wrapped in bacon slices and cooked over hot charcoal till done. Basted frequently, it is served tangy and... - 41.9268
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.6847
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 46.0639
Bacon Wrapped Tuna
Cut tuna into 6 steaks, each about 1 inch thick.
Remove any skin or bone.
In shallow glass dish, combine oil, lime juice, wine, garlic and ginger.
Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Wrap 1 slice... - 38.8991
Emeril Lagasse shows how yuzu ponzu perks up tuna and lettuce wraps--a dish that works with any superfresh fish at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.562
Combine all ingredients except rolls.
Split rolls and fill with tuna mixture; wrap each in foil.
Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes. - 33.7614
Caesar Bistro Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with spreadable cheese to within 2 inches of edges. Sprinkle romaine evenly over the lower half of each tortilla.
2. In a bowl, toss together tuna, tomatoes and dressing. Spoon over the lettuce on each tortilla. Sprinkle with... - 24.5094
Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling,... - 39.8293
Aycock Tuna Steaks
1. Prepare a marinade using vermouth, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, pepper and seasoned salt.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place tuna or salmon steaks into it.
3. Pour the marinade over tuna or salmon and close bag.
4. Keep the... - 45.6833
Tuna & Peanut Burgers
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except buns.
Split and butter buns and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each Tuna Burger in aluminum foil.
Place in oven and heat 10 to 15 minutes - 31.0292
Tuna Wrap Recipes By Category