- » Tuna White Kidney Bean Salad
Tuna White Kidney Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna white kidney bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna white kidney bean salad recipes.
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.669
You May Also Like!
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Rinse the beans in a colander under cold water, place in a 4-quart pot and add cold water to cover by an inch. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the beans soak for 1 hour. Return the pot to high... - 35.9343
White Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl place tuna; break up with a fork.
Stir in parsley, olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper.
Drain olive salad, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade.
Add olive salad and the reserved marinade to the tuna mixture.
Drain and rinse... - 35.1088
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
Bean And Tuna Salad
Heat water and beans to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours (do not boil or beans will burst).
Drain... - 41.0965
White Bean Salad
1. Using water, rinse drained beans.
2. Drain well.
3. Take a salad bowl and add drained beans along with rest of the ingredients.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
6. Serve chilled. - 38.6485
Tuna Fish & Bean Salad
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add enough cold water to cover.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer 50 to 60 minutes, stirring... - 37.1102
Put kidney beans, zucchini and green pepper in large baking dish.
Combine corn oil, vinegar, horseradish, garlic, salt and dill weed in small jar with tight-fitting lid; cover and shake well.
Pour marinade over vegetable mixture; tossing to coat evenly; cover... - 36.071
Cannellini Tuna Salad
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With lettuce leaves, line a serving platter. On top of the leaves, add the bean mixture and serve immediately. - 35.7806
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 32.3723
Mediterranean Tuna Cannellini Salad
1) In an airtight container, add the capers, red wine, oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Cover, shake well and allow to stand for 1- 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
3) In a large serving bowl, mix the tuna,... - 42.6059