- » Tuna Toast Cup
Tuna Toast Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna toast cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna toast cup recipes.
Tuna Mousse With Toast
Let cheese come to room temperature.
In a food processor or blender, whirl cheese and tuna until smoothly blended, scraping container sides often.
Stir in 1/2 cup chives, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining... - 24.0214
French Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
Combine tuna, celery, onion, relish, and mayonnaise.
Spread tuna mixture on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture to coat each side.
Brown in hot oil in a hot skillet or on griddle,... - 38.4333
Creamed Tuna On Toast
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms; saute 5 minutes longer.
Blend in the flour, salt and pepper; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna.
Arrange the toast on... - 42.562
Slice zucchini in half crosswise; then slice into 1/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of the zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Turn slices over, and sprinkle with half of basil,... - 40.2311
Savory Tuna Sandwich Spread
Mix all ingredients except last 2.
Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Cover half of toast slices with cucumber and spread with mixture; top with remaining toast to make sandwiches.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
Note: Above mixture can be used for hot canapes if... - 35.4377
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 38.9645
Dilly Tuna Cucumber Melt
In medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise and dill; blend well.
Spread 1/4 cup tuna mixture on each toasted bread slice.
Top each with 1/4 of cucumber slices, 1/4 cup sprouts and 1/4 of the cheese.
Toast in toaster oven 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and cheese... - 29.5047
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
Tuna And Macaroni Croquettes
1. Combine uncooked macaroni, soup and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until macaroni is tender. Cool.
3. Stir in parsley, tuna,... - 35.2916
Trim bread; butter on both sides.
Combine tuna, mushrooms, eggs, olives, onions, and mayonnaise; spread on 10 bread slices.
Put together 5 triple-decker sandwiches, with remaining buttered slices on top.
Fasten corners with toothpicks.
Toast on baking sheet... - 42.9362
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0673
Grilled Tuna, Cheddar & Onion Sandwiches
In a 10 to 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine onion, garlic, and half the broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir often until liquid evaporates and browned bits stick in pan.
Add half the remaining broth; stir to scrape browned bits free, then boil... - 41.3944
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Tuna Fish Canapes
Drain tuna thoroughly, flake fine and combine with celery, lemon and onion juice and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 28 rounds from slices of bread.
Toast on both sides and spread each toast round with... - 33.049
Potato Chip Tuna Melts
1. Heat a sandwich press, if using.
2. Using a fork, flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Add celery, mayonnaise, and vinegar and stir well.
3. Lay 4 slices of bread on work surface. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices, and another slice of... - 34.3681
Curried Tuna Muffin
Split English muffins; toast each half.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture onto toasted muffin halves. - 29.6743
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489
Tuna A La King
Tuna A La King has a nice taste. Tuna A La King gets its taste from tuna mixed with soup and milk. Tuna A La King is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.3659
Combine tuna, onion, pickle relish, and mayonnaise.
Split and toast hamburger buns; butter bottom halves; spread with tuna mixture.
Top each with slice of sharp processed cheese.
Top brown until cheese melts.
Add tops of buns. - 28.2324
Egg & Tuna Burgers
Arrange toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tuna, onion, and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sandwiches.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until hot. - 32.5896
Tuna And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread, pimiento and olives.
Spread mixture over toasted bread.
Arrange on paper towels or china plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave 3 sandwiches at a time, 1 to 2 minutes [REHEAT-6, 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30... - 38.9828
Open Faced Tuna Tempter
Open Faced Tuna Tempter is a unique and delicious tuna sandwich. Serve the Open Faced Tuna Tempter at breakfast for your family and see them getting addicted to it! - 36.9869
Combine soup and 1/4 cup water.
Add 1 cup chow-mein noodles, the tuna, celery, cashews, onion; toss lightly.
Place in ungreased 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining noodles over top.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or till heated through.
Garnish with... - 34.0328
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
Spread on squares of lightly browned toast and bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F.) five minutes. - 24.1123
Mix soup with 1/4 cup water.
Add 7 cup chow-mein noodles and remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Place in ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining noodles over top.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes or till heated.
Trim with... - 34.864
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients and then blend well.
3) Lighly brown toast and spread the mixture over it.
4) Bake at 350 degree for 5 minutes.
5) Season to taste and serve. - 34.4419
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
Break tuna into chunks in medium bowl; add green onion and chopped cucumber.
Stir in mayonnaise, capers, mustard, lemon juice and dill weed until blended.
Season with pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on toasted bread slices (open-faced); garnish with cucumber and... - 31.2596
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth and cream; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until sauce thickens.
Add Gruyere or Swiss... - 42.7675
If using leeks, wash thoroughly between leaves.
Cut off white portion; trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
Discard green portion.
For green onions, trim and slice 1/4 inch thick.
In a large nonstick skillet saute leeks, carrots and celery in oil for 3 minutes.
In... - 41.1451
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Stir in grated cheese.
Cook over low heat... - 41.6269
Curried Tuna And Fruit Salad
This curried tuna and fruit salad is a fresh and nutritious salad that can be served as the main course meal. Tuna and vegetables tossed together with mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice and spiced with curry powder, is filled in fluted cantoloupe melons and... - 38.647
Tuna A La King
Drain mushrooms and place in blender.
Add milk and seasonings and puree.
Heat with tuna in saucepan.
Pour over toast and serve for lunch. - 25.5126
Tuna And Noodle Casserole
1) In a large bowl, combine the soup, wine or milk, additional 1/4 cup milk, vegetables, parsley and tuna, mix well.
2) Then fold in the cooked noodles.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the tuna mixture.
4) Sprinkle... - 40.8868
Prepare vegetables and almonds Drain tuna oil into skillet; heat.
Add celery, onion, and green pepper; cook and stir 3 or 4 minutes.
Add tuna, mushrooms, sherry, almonds, and seasonings.
Heat thoroughly; stir occasionally. - 32.1638
Dill Tuna Filling
Drain and flake the tuna.
In a bowl stir together tuna, pickle, almonds or peanuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and snipped parsley. - 20.6189
Pimiento & Tuna A La King
1) In saucepan, saute the celery and onion in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup, mix well.
3) Then gradually stir in the milk; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the tuna and pimiento; stir occasionally and cook until thoroughly... - 39.0588
Champignon & Tuna A La King
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup; gradually stir in milk.
Add tuna and pimiento.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with parsley. - 31.3464
Cook onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Quickly stir in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in bouillon and milk.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
Beat some of hot sauce into egg; return to heat; cook and stir for 1... - 44.7555
1. When using leeks, wash thoroughly between leaves.
2. Removing the white portion trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
3. Also discard green portion.
4. For green onions, trim and slice 1/4-inch thick.
5. Using a large nonstick skillet sauté... - 46.5169
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, red pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in center... - 34.7067
Hot Tuna Canapes
1 Drain and flake tuna.
2 Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
4 For each canape, place cucumber slice on the toast round, pile tuna... - 44.1361
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Church Supper Tuna Bake
Cook green pepper, celery, and onion in butter for 5 minutes.
Blend together soup and milk; add and heat through.
Add cheese; heat and stir till cheese melts.
Combine noodles, tuna, mayonnaise, and pimiento.
Pour cheese sauce over; mix.
Turn into two greased... - 42.5249
Table Tuna Bake
In saucepan cook celery and onion in half of the butter till tender.
Stir in soup, cheese, milk, and mayonnaise; mix well.
Fold in noodles, tuna, mushrooms, and olives.
Turn into 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
Melt... - 45.647
Tuna Salad Casseroles
Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and cheese.
Pile lightly into 4 individual baking dishes or 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange dishes in circle on 12-inch plate.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and the cheese.
Microwave... - 38.1948
How To Make Tuna Salad
The perennial favorite, tasty tuna salad makes for a light lunch or dinner fare. A great way to get the most of tuna fish, this refreshing salad is one amazing way to satiate the gut. This video recipe shows how to toss up this lip-smacking salad. - 110.358
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Fresh Tuna Salad
1. Coat both sides of bread with cooking spray and toast. Cut into 1 -inch pieces,- set aside.
2. Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper,- coat evenly with cooking spray. Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add tuna, cook for 2 minutes on... - 30.5141
Crunchy Tuna Salad
Soften gelatin in water.
Add to heated asparagus soup.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, almonds and bell pepper.
Add a little green food... - 45.7463
Tuna Sandwich Spread
Slice and toast bread.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine remaining ingredients, adding mayonnaise to desired spreading consistency.
Spread tuna mixture between bread slices. - 31.963
Pacific Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add onion, celery and tuna and mix.
4. Let marinate for 1 hour until ready to serve.
5.... - 44.7377
In medium bowl, combine cheese, tuna, tomatoes, onion, parsley and oregano.
Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil and rub surfaces with cut sides of garlic.
In dry preheated skillet, grill bread until light golden brown.
Turn and top each... - 30.3814
Spiced Seared Tuna With Gazpacho Top Chef
Are you searching for an amazing dish in summer time? If yes, then you have to make this recipe. The chef adds many spices to the tuna which enhances the flavour. Watch the video as the chef prepares the dish. It will tantalize your taste buds. - 119.77
Skillet Tuna Supreme
Cook onion and green pepper until almost tender in hot oil in a large skillet; stir occasionally.
Mix in the tomato soup, soy sauce, brown sugar, and lemon peel and juice.
Bring to boiling; simmer 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna, separating it into small... - 36.5421
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
1. Take a small glass dish and add butter to it. Microwave the butter and brush it over the toast.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add water packed tuna, celery, pimiento, onion, salt , chopped parsley and mayonnaise to it.
3. Microwave the... - 37.1639
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich has a Sizzling taste. The carrot and lemon juice gives the Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich Different taste. Must go for it - 38.5922
Hearty Tuna Casserole
1. In a 2-cup casserole, whisk together soup and milk. Stir in celery and green onion. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until boiling; stir after 1 minute.
2. Fold in half the potatoes. Fold in tuna and almonds. Cover with... - 33.6138
1. Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, coleslaw mix and green onions in medium bowl. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed in small bowl. Stir mayonnaise mixture into tuna mixture. Spread tuna mixture onto muffin halves. Place on broiler pan.
2. Broil 4 inches... - 31.8738
Favorite Curried Tuna
In saucepan, cook onions with curry in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except patty shells.
Heat; stir now and then. - 29.9626
Tuna Pecan Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Place a lettuce leaf on half of each English muffin. Top evenly with tuna mixture. Top with remaining English muffin halves. - 27.8467
In a large bowl combine the tuna, noodles and vegetables, mixing well.
In a separate bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream with the salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover the bottom of a lightly oiled 7x10-inch serving baking dish with the... - 36.4462
Tuna Supper Dish
In heavy skillet toast the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons of the butter till golden brown. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
In skillet blend flour into remaining butter.
Add chicken broth, nutmeg, and... - 40.8729
Tuna balls have a nice taste. The toasted almond adds a nice taste to Tuna Balls. Tuna Balls is an easy to prepare recipe. - 31.1766
Seared Tuna Crusted With Wasabi And Sesame Seeds
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush the toasted sesame seeds.
2. Season both sides of the Tuna with some salt.
3. Apply some wasabi paste on both sides of the Tuna.
4. In a platter lay the crushed sesame seeds, and press all the exposed surfaces... - 112.706
Tuna Shortcake has a fine taste. Tuna Shortcake gets its taste from seafood mixed with mushroom soup and milk. Tuna Shortcake is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 26.3958
Grilled Tuna Sandwiches With Vegetable Slaw
To make the marinade, combine basil, lemon juice, mustard, 1 clove garlic, olive oil, and red pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth; pour into a baking dish and add the tuna steak.
Cover dish and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, but no longer,... - 45.1689
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 37.4066
Spicy Tuna And Linguine With Garlic And Pine Nuts
1) In a 12-inch skillet, heated over medium-high heat, sauté garlic, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in hot olive oil until golden brown.
2) Bring this to a boil after adding in tomatoes, chicken broth mixture, salt and black pepper.
3) In a skillet,... - 38.0422
Buckwheat Noodles With Grilled Tuna
1. To marinate the tuna fish: Combine the lemon juice and oil.
2. Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of tuna and place in a baking dish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the... - 47.0125
Tuna Carpaccio With Pesto Mash
Wrap fish tightly in plastic wrap, freeze about 1 hour or until partly frozen.
Cut fish into very thin slices; separate slices with plastic wrap, freeze until required.
Blend or process coriander, nuts, garlic, rind and cheese until finely... - 44.2319
Broiled Tuna With Orange Cumin Sauce
1. In a small skillet, toast the cumin seeds over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Shake the skillet from time to time to keep the seeds from scorching. Grind the seeds with a mortar and pestle or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with... - 28.5476
Tuna Egg Three Deckers
1. Prepare a mixture of tuna with celery and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Spread 6 of the buttered toast slices with the tuna mixture.
2. Cover with 6 from rest of the toast slices.
3. Prepare a mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise, pickle relish, and chili... - 41.8399
Drain and mash the tuna fish.
Blend in the anchovy paste, tomatoes, green peppers, Worcestershire sauce and Russian dressing.
Heap on the toast. - 30.81
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well.
Divide tuna mixture among 4toast slices.
Top each with a lettuce leaf and remaining toast slices.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2116
Curried Tuna Sandwiches
1. Mix flaked tuna with almonds, celery, mayonnaise, coconut, pepper, curry powder, and lemon juice.
2. Spread tuna mixture evenly on toasts and broil for 3 to 5 minutes to light brown.
3. Serve Curried Tuna Sandwiches hot with salsa. - 37.5077
Western Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, pineapple, celery, green pepper, almonds, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, pepper and lemon juice in bowl; mix lightly.
2 Line hamburger rolls with romaine or lettuce; fill with salad mixture; wrap each in a paper napkin for easy eating. - 31.8315
Tuna Western Sandwiches
Beat eggs and milk together.
Stir in tuna, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add egg mixture and cook over moderate heat until brown.
Cut in 4 pieces and turn to brown second side.
Put each part of egg mixture between 2... - 35.4985
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Over very low heat melt butter; in it saute onions until tender-crisp, but not brown. Stir in celery, tuna, cheese cubes, and milk. Simmer 5 minutes.
2. Stir in sour cream; do not boil. Sprinkle with seasoned pepper. Serve... - 34.6662
Hot Tuna Salad
1. Open the frozen pea packet with a fork.
2. Put the peas on the paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Heat the peas in microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH.
4. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put peas, tune, celery, onion, red... - 39.8055
Mix tuna, onion, celery, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, the salt and pepper.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Spread bread with butter and toast in broiler.
Spread tuna mixture on toast.
Place tomato slice on each and top with cheese slice trimmed to... - 35.1379
1) In a saucepan, combine the soup and milk, blend well.
2) Stir in the tuna, peas and pimiento, stir frequently and cook until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon over hot biscuits or toast and serve the Tuna Shortcake immediately. - 31.2952
Chop tomatoes and drain well.
Mix with next 4 ingredients.
Remove crusts from bread and toast slices.
Cut toast into quarters and butter each piece.
Spread with tuna mixture and cover with dressing.
Sprinkle a drop of Worcestershire on each.
Makes 16. - 43.9399
Tuna In Curry
1) Break the tuna in flakes.
2) In a saucepan, mix together tuna, curry powder, milk, ginger, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Heat the tuna mixture until thoroughly heated.
4) Place the toast on a serving plate and spoon the tuna mixture all... - 35.9511
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise.
2. Season with celery, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Top toast with tuna and tomato.
4. On a paper plate, heat sandwiches on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on High... - 46.6652
Combine the first four ingredients in top of a double boiler and heat and stir until cheese melts.
Add tuna, broken in chunks, and chopped parsley.
Heat thoroughly and spoon over toasted buttered waffles or English muffins. - 27.3096
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Peppers
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Combine noodles, tuna, mayonnaise, vegetables, and salt.
Blend together soup and milk; heat through.
Add cheese; heat and stir till cheese melts.
Add to noodle mixture.
Turn into ungreased 2-quart... - 41.8135
Tuna And Zucchini Melts
These Tuna and Zucchini Melts taste yummy !Try out the Tuna and Zucchini Melts for a heavy brunch or light meal ! Let me know if you like them ! - 39.6276
Open Faced Broiled Tuna Sandwiches
1) Remove the skin of tuna.
2) Combine tuna with green onion or cucumber, celery, olives and mayonnaise.
3) In top of a double boiler, over hot water, pour a mixture of soup and wine.
4) Sprinkle with cheese and then cook, stirring... - 44.7241
Tuna Patty Melt
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together egg, rolled oats, sour cream, celery, celery seed and... - 34.6177
Open Face Tuna Melts
1) Mix well tuna, mayonnaise, celerly, scallions, dill weed, salt and pepper to blend ingredients.
2) Place the toasted bread on paper plate or plate lined with paper towel.
3) On each slice of bread, place one-quarter of tuna salad.
4) Top this with... - 42.6449
1) In the blender, add in the catsup or chilli sauce, water, sugar, vinegar or lemon juice, lemon slices, worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and tobasco sauce.
2) Run the blender for a few seconds to mix all the ingredients.
3) Next, add in the... - 42.4848
Hot Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, toasted almonds, ripe olives, lemon juice, and onion; toss lightly.
Pile into four individual baking shells or baking dishes.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Combine crushed corn flakes, cheese, and melted... - 37.1714
Tuna Open Facer
This tuna open facer is a an open tuna sandwich made with hamburger buns. Prepared with canned tuna and veggies, the tuna open facer is richly flavored with catsup and mayo. I like this with a hint of dill to it! - 34.0678
In a saucepan, bring tuna juice to a boil.
Add celery, onion and mushrooms.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Fold in curry powder, cream of chicken and milk.
Heat through. - 35.4997
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 47.2336
Spanish Style Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until fragrant.
Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Turn the broiler on.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, olives, piquillo peppers,... - 40.2612
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
Toast muffins, and set aside.
Pour beaten egg in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until egg is set.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Mash egg with a fork until crumbly.
Combine egg,... - 42.5171
Tuna Open Facers
In a 1-quart glass bowl mix first 5 ingredients.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 3 minutes; stir after each minute.
(For one sandwich, cook 1/3 cup filling 30 seconds; stir.
Cook 15 seconds.) Spread hot filling on toast.
Top each sandwich with cheese slice.
Place... - 36.0372