- » Tuna Toast
Tuna Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna toast recipes.
Creamed Tuna On Toast
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms; saute 5 minutes longer.
Blend in the flour, salt and pepper; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna.
Arrange the toast on... - 42.6783
Tuna Mousse With Toast
Let cheese come to room temperature.
In a food processor or blender, whirl cheese and tuna until smoothly blended, scraping container sides often.
Stir in 1/2 cup chives, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining... - 24.0368
You May Also Like!
French Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
Combine tuna, celery, onion, relish, and mayonnaise.
Spread tuna mixture on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture to coat each side.
Brown in hot oil in a hot skillet or on griddle,... - 36.4266
Slice zucchini in half crosswise; then slice into 1/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of the zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Turn slices over, and sprinkle with half of basil,... - 37.4862
Savory Tuna Sandwich Spread
Mix all ingredients except last 2.
Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Cover half of toast slices with cucumber and spread with mixture; top with remaining toast to make sandwiches.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
Note: Above mixture can be used for hot canapes if... - 36.8206
Tuna Fish Apple Toast
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Toast the bread, allow to cool, and spread with the mayonnaise.
Wash, dry, quarter, and core the apples.
Thinly slice the apple quarters and lay them on the toast so that they overlap.
Wash and shake the dill dry, set aside one... - 38.7643
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
Rocket And Tuna Salad
In a hot pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Now sear 2 of the tuna steaks for 1 minute on each side.
Cook the remaining 2 steaks in the same way and set them all aside.
They will be rare, but this is the best way to eat fresh tuna.
In a bowl, whisk the... - 38.377
Tuna Supper Toasts
1) Toast the bread on one side only.
2) Use a basin, to flake the tuna fish after draining.
3) Add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and onion and mash all together with a fork.
4) Use the mixture to spread over the untoasted sides of the... - 37.478
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.1776
Sweet Sour Tuna Snack
1. Preheat the broiler by setting it to desired heat.
2. Toast a single side of the bread.
3. Spread butter lightly over the untoasted side.
4. Take a bowl and add the flake the tuna in it after draining it.
5. Add mayonnaise to it in... - 38.6666
Tuna And Macaroni Croquettes
1. Combine uncooked macaroni, soup and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until macaroni is tender. Cool.
3. Stir in parsley, tuna,... - 34.2028
Tuna Toast Recipes By Category