- » Tuna Tartar
Tuna Tartar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna tartar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna tartar recipes.
Tuna Tartare And The Bitter Pill
Hot From The Kettle visits Chakra in Paramus, NJ. Melody meets Chef Thomas Ciszak who demonstrates Tuna Tartare, and sommelier, Evelyn Hsu-Ciszak who mixes up the hangover tonic, The Bitter Pill. - 118.712
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.503
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 88.9478
Curried Tuna Tartar
1) In a saucepan, add water, curry powder and cook on low flame. Cook for 2 minutes to get a smooth mixture.
2) Add the mixture into a bowl and let cool. Add in mayonnaise, mustard, chutney, lemon juice, tabasco sauce and salt. Keep aside.
3) Slice the... - 42.3434
When slicing the tuna, discard any parts that have a grain as you really want only the flesh you can cut through with ease.
In a bowl, combine the tuna, spring onions, sesame seeds, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
Mix well, then add the coriander.
To... - 36.0476
You May Also Like!
Island Ahi Tartare Tiki Stack
1.For the Chili Harissa Sauce: Heat a pan and add the olive oil.
2. Throw in the red bell pepper, red onions and garlic.
3. Sauté it till it gets translucent.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook until it is cooked. Care to stir so that it does not... - 102.202
Tuna Tartar With Creme Fraiche And Beluga Caviar
1)Take a bowl, combine together tuna, wasabi and water, cilantro, chives, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2)Place non-stick pan on heat, crack open quail eggs into the pan and cook them sunny side up for 3 minutes.
3)Take a serving plate, keep a... - 44.1299
Tuna Tartare And Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, grate the ginger. Wrap the grated ginger in a square of cheesecloth, hold it over a small bowl, and twist the cheesecloth tightly to extract the ginger juice.... - 43.2475
Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter Tuna Tartare
When Hammer's attempt to hunt wild tuna in a frigid mountain lake is a bust, he turns to his good friends at Whole Foods Market - Bend for a little help. The end result is an amazing Tuna Tartare that anyone can whip up for a great appetizer. This is one... - 97.5233
Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Tartare
If you get intimidated by the idea of preparing restaurant style dishes, here is a grilled avocado stuffed with tuna tartar recipe that is easy to prepare and is a true gourmet dish from a great restaurant. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this... - 83.7689
Tuna Tartare And Rack Of Lamb
Looking for some exotic recipes for your special dinner? Look no further, as this recipe video of Tuna Tartare and Rack of Lamb will show you two fine dishes. You can prepare these dishes or get some ideas of how to prepare gourmet meals without any hassles. - 94.3021
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour, allowing flavors to blend.
3. Serve with baked, broiled or fried fish and sea food or salmon or tuna croquettes. - 31.5022
Fish Tartare With Capers, Lemon, And Shallots
1. Start by checking the fish, check for bones, take asharp knife to cut away any dark fat from the fish, also cut the fish into thin strips about 1/8 inch across, and later cut the strips into fine dice
2. Take a large sharp knife, and with... - 40.59
Curried Tuna Onion Turnovers
Make pastry according to directions on package, using light cream and vinegar as the liquid.
Shape in a ball and chill while making filling.
Melt butter in small saucepan, add curry powder and onion and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Add tuna... - 43.2922
Tuna Caper And Spring Onion Fishcakes
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow it to dry in its steam.
3. Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash with seasoning and half the butter, while hot.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To the potato mash,... - 45.2559