- » Tuna Taco
Tuna Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna taco recipes.
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in tuna and cook until heated through.
Fill each taco... - 34.0781
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 32.1592
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 30.826
You May Also Like!
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Tuna Taco Salad
For dressing, stir together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make of desired consistency.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
For... - 43.3761
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Hot Tuna Salads In Avocado Shells
1. Mix celery, tuna, mayonnaise, pimiento and chili powder. Cut each avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit. Cut thin layer from bottom of each half to prevent tipping if necessary.
2. Arrange avocados cut sides up in circle with narrow ends to center on... - 24.8472
Salmon Mousse, Cheap Cheap
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Add enough tuna liquid to salmon liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Discard any extra tuna liquid.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup salmon-tuna liquid, let... - 41.1268
Hot And Spicy Black Eyed Peas
1. In a Dutch oven, combine the black eyed peas, sliced pepperoni, green pepper, onion, hot sauce and hot taco sauce, over low heat cook and simmer for 60 minutes
2. Serve with vegetables, tuna, mashed potatoes, salads - 28.0643
Diana S Desperation Burritos
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together first 5 ingredients and heat until warm.
Separate tortillas (heat, if necessary to keep from cracking when rolling up).
Divide meat mixture among tortillas, spreading the mixture along just one edge.
Divide the cheese among... - 28.7194
Tuna Taco Recipes By Category