- » Tuna Steak Sauce
Tuna Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna steak sauce recipes.
Chimichurri Sauce Baked Tuna Steaks
1. Clean the parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
2. Chop garlic cloves and cut the lemons in half and discard the seeds, set aside.
3. In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
4. Transfer chimichurri sauce in a... - 136.301
Tuna Steak With Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
Create an easy, yet elegant meal for weekend entertaining or for dinner tonight. Simple and super healthy, this easy dish is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of tuna are accented with a spicy-sweet roasted red pepper... - 122.607
Tuna Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain, transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
While the pasta is cooking, arrange the fish in a 7" X 11" baking dish with the thickest portions facing toward the outside of the... - 39.1342
Grilled Tuna Steaks With Fruit & Teriyaki Sauce
Prepare Teriyaki Sauce and keep warm.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then brush both sides of each steak with oil.
Place fish on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, turning once, until outside is firm and opaque but... - 27.087
Tuna Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1. Coarsely chop the onion.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, combine the chopped onion, the pineapple and its juice, the garlic, ketchup, scallion greens, cornstarch, sugar, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground red pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat,... - 33.7299
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 103.093
Tuna Steaks In Caper Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a mixing bowl, tip in the yoghurt, the capers, lemon juice, parsley, onion, lemon rind and pepper
4. Mix well
5. Cover and set aside at room temperature till required
6. Place... - 45.1136
Lemon Pepper Tuna Steak
Roll each steak in the lemon pepper.
Heat the oil with the butter in a large skillet and saute the tuna for 5 minutes per side.
While steaks cook, heat the sauce in a sauce pan.
Whip in the sour cream.
When the steaks are ready place on serving platters, pour... - 29.6255
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.474
Barbecued Tuna Steaks With Shrimp And Red Pepper Sauce
Look at this excellent way to enjoy your tuna steak and shrimp with a flavorful roasted red pepper sauce. Watch this impressive video to make this delightful seafood treat, surely your tuna would not taste better than this with a super delicious pepper sauce... - 117.215
Tuna Steaks With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine tomato, onion, basil, mayonnaise or salad dressing, garlic, and salt.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Brush both sides of fish with oil.
Grill fish steaks on the greased rack of an uncovered grill... - 32.2695
Grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Place remaining mixture in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from... - 28.6188
Charred Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with... - 42.8358
Charred Tuna Steaks
1. Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sugar and oil in a small bowl. Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks.
3. Gently turn over the tuna steaks, using your fingers or a fork, so that they... - 39.0826
Fresh Tuna Steak
For a seafood lover, there can be nothing better than digging into a delicious and succulent fresh Tuna steak for Sunday lunch. A lazy day at home, your favorite team playing and mouthwatering food to go with it. Heavenly isn’t it? - 32.8545
Pan Grilled Tuna Steaks
1. Cut tuna into 4 equal pieces.
2. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add tuna and cook on each side, turning once, until browned on the surface, gray to about 1/4 inch in, and still red in the center (cut to test), 4... - 20.6603
Barbecue Shark Or Tuna Steaks
In a sauce pan, saute the garlic and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Combine the sugar, Worcestershire, seasonings, catsup and lemon juice, add to the sauce pan.
Reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Brush the fish with butter and... - 35.6121
Backyard Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) In a 2-inch deep dish, arrange the tuna steaks.
2) In a bowl, add Italian dressing, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3) Pour the dressing over the tuna steaks. Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour. Turn the steaks... - 33.683
Tuna Au Poivre
1. Place tuna steak in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl and cover with soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, and sugar.
2. Cover, then refrigerate for no more than 2 hours or let sit at room temperature for one hour, turning occasionally.
3. Heat a large nonstick... - 28.9463
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 29.1447
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, salt and sesame oil. Place ahi steaks in a glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill... - 26.0587
Tuna Steaks With Mustard Butter
1) In a non-aluminium container that is large enough to hold the tuna in a single layer, arrange the tuna.
2) Combine together the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a cup or small bowl and pour the mixture all over the tuna.
3) Allow the preparation to... - 36.9456
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over fish.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning fish frequently.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 30.6351
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 28.6214
Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks
Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper and salt.
Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a... - 29.9327
Grilled Steak With Vegetables And Pan Seared Ahi Tuna With Daikon
1. For the Steak with Vegetables: Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook well on either side for about 4 minutes until it is done to your liking. Also nice grill marks should form on the meat.
4. Once done,... - 102.408
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Spoon half of tomato... - 42.455
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned. Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Spoon half of tomato mixture... - 33.7737
Grilled Fresh Tuna With Cold Tomato Caper Sauce
1. Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat a broiler.
2. Cut 1/2 inch top from the top of each tomato and gently squeeze to extract seeds and juice. Chop tomatoes coarsely and place in a medium bowl. Stir in capers, garlic, oregano, parsley,... - 30.1255
Ahi Tuna With Tomato-soy Sauce
TheDeliciousCook.com with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Seared Ahi Tuna with Tomato-Soy Sauce! Sexy as hell Ronnie sure knows how to make fabulous dishes like this. The tuna is easy to make and it is healthy too. Bon Appétit. - 141.831
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 27.0282
Grilled Tuna With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Arrange tuna steaks in glass dish; pour pineapple juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and... - 36.1826
Orange Flavored Tuna
Place the butter, vermouth, orange juice and zest, garlic, steak sauce, Cajun-Creole Rub, and hot pepper sauce in a saucepan and heat until butter melts, mixture boils and ingredients are well blended, stirring frequently.
Brush the tuna steaks with some of... - 28.7571
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Cilantro Ginger Sauce
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Rub, patted dry cold-water rinsed tuna steaks, with oil and season with pepper and salt.
3. On high heat, broil or grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. Meanwhile,... - 45.3722
Seared Tuna With Grapefruit Orange Relish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For citrus relish, in a small mixing bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, and ginger.
Whisk in the 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Cut grapefruit sections into thirds and orange sections in half.
Stir fruit, red onion, and cilantro into vinegar... - 40.799
Penne And Fresh Tuna With Raisin And Almond Sauce
1) In a large pan, gently saute the tuna, until thoroughly cooked. Remove and keep warm.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook, until the roux is smooth and golden.
3) Stir in the nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste and cook for a few... - 45.3713
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 41.946
Griddled Tuna And Asparagus With Basil Sauce
Griddled Tuna and Asparagus with Basil Sauce is a gourmet meal that you can prepare easily in your kitchen. You can learn how to make this meal from the video. Give it a go when you have the ingredients, and the time. Happy Cooking! - 82.4625
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 33.1949
Tuna With Orange And Ginger Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine together orange juice, marmalade, ginger, oil, salt and half of scallions.
2) In a glass baking dish, place the tuna in a single layer.
3) Pour the juice mixture over tuna.
4) Cover and allow to marinate for about 30... - 42.5247
Grilled Oriental Tuna
1 In a small bowl, add soy sauce, hoisin sauce,honey,sesame oil and chile sauce.Mix well.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the tuna and pour sauce over each steak.
3 Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
4 Coat the grill with some cooking... - 39.5846
Tuna Fish Mound
Combine the ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a round 3-cup mold or bowl.
When ready to use, turn out on a plate.
Decorate with sliced stuffed ' olives.
Surround with crackers.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 38.1081
Tuna With Wasabi
1. Grill tuna to your liking. Usually 4 minutes per side for 1 inch thick steaks.
2. Mix wasabi and water to form a paste. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Pour sauce over grilled tuna steaks and serve. - 29.4585
Grilled Oriental Tuna
The Grilled Oriental Tuna is one of my favorite tuna preparations! On the days that I feel like cooking up treat for myself I resort to the Grilled Oriental Tuna recipe! - 30.4244
Oriental Grilled Tuna
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over tuna steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove tuna steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with... - 39.1125
Grilled North Atlantic Yellow Fin Tuna Loin
Nothing like a grilled fish accompanied by a flavorful sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video that shows an excellent recipe for North Atlantic yellow fin tuna loin with corn, potato and smoked tomato sauce. The video is a must watch as it shows a great... - 146.843
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Grilled salmon steaks with watercress sauce is a simple yet elegant seafood recipe. Made with an Italian dressing and watercress marinade, the salmon steaks are grill cooked with frequent bastings. Cooked to doneness, the fish steaks are served with a... - 36.349
Grilled Fish Steaks With Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Prepare Tomato Basil Butter Sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet.
Add tomato, sugar and garlic.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until... - 45.3932
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Tomato, Fennel, And Citrus Zest
Heat a skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the onion and fennel.
Saute until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
Add the tomatoes with their juice, the fennel seeds, and the lemon and orange... - 41.7626
Hotchef's Tuna Nicoise Salad
If you are not feeling like eating anything in a hot summer day, you can go for a plate of nicoise salad. This special salad is going to make you cool with its soothing effect and it is also going to serve you a bunch of nutritional factors. Watch this video... - 116.14
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 41.2652
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 43.3772
Fresh Tuna Puttanesca
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chiles; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, wine, olives, capers, and oregano.
Adjust heat so mixture boils gently.
Continue to... - 40.68
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.162
Marinated Tuna On Broccoli Rabe
To make the marinated tuna: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce.
Pour over the tuna and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the tuna from the marinade, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 37.0439
Asian Grilled Tuna With Wasabi Aioli
1. If tuna steaks are large, cut into 8 serving pieces. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, gingerroot and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade. Cover dish or... - 27.9723
Marinated Tuna On Bed Of Sauteed Snow Peas
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the tuna.
3) wash the snow peas and trim them.
4) Mix the grated ginger with soy sauce and marinate tuna in it within a dish large enough to hold the fish.
5) Heat the broiler and cover the broiler pan with... - 35.7419
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna
Preheat grill; grease rack.
Prepare Tomato-Basil-Butter Sauce.
Rinse tuna; pat dry with paper towels.
Season rinsed tuna with salt and pepper.
Brush with olive oil.
Place on greased rack about 4 inches above hot coals or high heat.
Grill 1 to 2 minutes on... - 39.3221
Grilled Tuna With Cilantro Butter
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add butter, 1/4 cup cilantro, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Shape mixture into a log.
Wrap in wax paper, and chill until firm.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine remaining 2... - 42.5374
Soy Lime Grilled Tuna
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour lime juice mixture over fish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place marinade in... - 32.2351
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 43.2508
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
Combine marinade ingredients in a blender and whirl until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the tuna and marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably longer.
Put tuna steaks in a well oiled, hinged fish grill or brush a barbecue grill with oil... - 31.5177
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 44.196
1. Put the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the tarragon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Spray a large ridged grill pan or nonstick skillet with canola nonstick... - 21.847
1. Wash the spinach well.
2. Steam over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3.Let cool and cut finely.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it 5 minutes.
5.Take a medium saucepan, mix together spinach, tomato, garlic, oil, vinegar, parsley, pepper and... - 46.5528
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 46.5976
Wash and pat dry the tuna.
Place in a shallow pan.Combine the garlic, wine, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings in a small mixing bowl.
Pour over the tuna and marinate for 4 hours.
SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing... - 37.7222
Baked Tuna With Tempurasauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well
4. Place the tuna in the bowl
5. Mix well
6. Allow the fish to marinate for at least one hour
7. Season again and place... - 38.7006
How To Make Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 113.748
Tuna Nicoise Brochettes
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch cubes.
Place tuna in a large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine sherry and next 4 ingredients in a jar.
Cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour sherry mixture over tuna; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
Remove tuna from... - 38.5782
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
Add the tomatoes and tomato puree to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tuna steaks,... - 33.0025
Tahini On Tuna With Soba Noodles And Pak Choi
1. Season the tuna steaks with salt and coarsely ground pepper and coat with olive oil. Griddle or grill for 3-4 minutes on one side. Carefully turn the tuna steaks over and spread the top of each steak with some of the tahini paste. Griddle or grill the... - 34.5605
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Fresh Tuna Tarragon
Marinate tuna steaks in white wine to cover for 2 hours.
To the marinade add tarragon and let soak.
Dry steaks, dust lightly with flour, sprinkle with salt, and saute in butter on both sides until brown.
Add the wine and tarragon mixture and cook at... - 34.2073
Grilled Fresh Tuna
1. Marinate the tuna steaks for an hour or more in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill the tuna over charcoal or in a preheated broiler, basting well with additional oil. Cook eight to ten minutes, turning once.... - 24.3833
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 38.0136
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 42.5292
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.5633
Rinse the spinach greens and steam for 5 minutes on the stove over medium heat.
Cool and chop finely.
Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine the chopped spinach, tomato, oil, garlic, parsley,vinegar,... - 37.5906
Tuna Stuffed With Guacamole
To Prepare Fish: Holding the knife parallel to the work surface, make a pocket in the fish by cutting through the center as far back as possible, leaving back and sides attached.
To Make Filling: In a food processor with the metal blade, process shallot and... - 42.2469
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-style
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style has a fine taste. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with mushroom and lour. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.2113
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches is a unique and addictive sandwich. These sandwiches are the perfect snack for your children as they are both filling and tasty. I am sure you will get hooked to this Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches recipe. - 36.4643
Tuna And Salmon Mould
1. In a pan mix 1 envelope of the gelatin with the steak sauce and 3/4 cup of the tomato juice and heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the remaining tomato juice, pour into 1 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
3. In top part of a double... - 43.3056
The Squishy Monster On Wcnc Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 0
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill has a Ostentatious taste.The Cheese and Sour cream gives the Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 35.0494
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
Fresh Tuna With Fennel has a Superior taste.The Mustard and Ground Pepper gives the Fresh Tuna With Fennel Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 34.1012
Tuna And Eggplant Kabobs
1. In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and stir well.
2. Add tuna cubes to the marinade and mix well to coat
3. Let marinate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally to keep the fish coated with the marinade.
4. Soak... - 42.2829
Must Make Tuna Pasta Bake
1) Pre- heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a deep pan, boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack but boil 2 minutes lesser. This should be anywhere between 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a sauce pan, make the sauce by first... - 40.4612
Orange Cumin Tuna
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cornstarch, sugar, cumin, and salt.
Stir in orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Cover to keep warm while cooking fish.
Spray the cold rack of an... - 33.2028
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 44.7116
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 43.7178
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 32.374
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Clean the tuna, rinse tuna and pat dry it.
3) Apply olive oil on both the sides of the fish and then place it on the broiler pan.
4) Make a mixture of cheese and sour cream and add herbs and 1 clove garlic.
5)... - 41.0567
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
1) Mix yogurt and pepper and keep it aside.
2) Take a large frying pan and add oil to it.
3) Add fennel, leek, and garlic tips to the pan. SautÃ© all the ingredients for about 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Now, put tuna and continue to cook for... - 40.3717
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 42.6718
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Oil a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Arrange fish in oiled dish.
Prepare Sicilian Sauce; spoon over fish.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 37.7809
Gingery Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, and pepper and set aside.
Lay the swordfish steaks in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them, pour on the marinade, and turn the steaks to coat well.
Cover and... - 35.9132
Grilled Fish Steaks
Rinse the fish steaks and pat them dry.
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
On a deep platter, marinate the fish in this mixture for at least 2—but no more than 4—hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Oil the grill bars.
Cook the fish steaks... - 38.1077
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 34.4275