- » Tuna Steak Oven
Tuna Steak Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna steak oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna steak oven recipes.
Chimichurri Sauce Baked Tuna Steaks
1. Clean the parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
2. Chop garlic cloves and cut the lemons in half and discard the seeds, set aside.
3. In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
4. Transfer chimichurri sauce in a... - 120.222
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.3958
Caprese Style Roasted Tuna Steaks
Tuna freaks here is a unique tuna dish with the tuna roasted in Caprese style. Watch chef Stacey searing, tossing and roasting the tuna in a pan with a few flavors. Makes a great main course meal even without an accompaniment! - 109.054
Thyme Flavored Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and black pepper.
3) Rub the thyme mixture on both sides of each piece of fish.
4) Place the tuna in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
5) Cover the fish... - 38.877
Pan Seared Tuna With Puttanesca Sauce
Puttanesca sauce is a great topping for many dishes and is something easily stored in the fridge. See how you can make puttanesca sauce and really liven up this pan seared tuna meal. - 0
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 31.6305
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Seared Tuna Provencale
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add sweet peppers and onion; saute until tender.
Add tomato, wine, and rosemary; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 41.4114
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299
Fresh Tuna Baked In Foil
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan, melt butter and cook onions and garlic over medium heat 3 minutes; add mushrooms and continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Place each tuna steak on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Fold up... - 40.5779
Curried Skillet Tuna
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet coated with cooking spray.
Combine margarine, curry powder, and ground red pepper.
Add half of margarine mixture to vegetable mixture; toss lightly.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 40.7246
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) On the base and edge of the ovenproof dish pipe the potatoes.
3) Combine the tuna steak, tomatoes, chilli powder, and salt and blend well.
4) In a bowl, add eggs and cream and mix well.
5) Add to the tuna... - 38.8843
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 47.8195
Tuna And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a glass-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Rub the tuna on both sides with the oil.
4) Place the fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
5) Sprinkle with the lime juice and salt.
6) Spread... - 43.6235
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.152
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-style
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style has a fine taste. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with mushroom and lour. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.8044
Tuna Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the potatoes in half along the length.
3) With a spoon scoop out the center of the potato and reserve the skins.
4) In a bowl, combine potato pulp, tuna steak, cream, chives, salt... - 38.8214
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
Fresh Tuna With Fennel has a Superior taste.The Mustard and Ground Pepper gives the Fresh Tuna With Fennel Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 36.0765
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 45.6316
Tuna And Tomato Pastries
1. Place the flours in a bowl with the salt and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to mix to a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
2. Roll out the pastry to a... - 33.8381
Must Make Tuna Pasta Bake
1) Pre- heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a deep pan, boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack but boil 2 minutes lesser. This should be anywhere between 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a sauce pan, make the sauce by first... - 40.9313
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 44.6778
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.5247
Provencal Pan Bagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small ramekin, trim and place the garlic head, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and white wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, until softened.... - 45.298
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Oil a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Arrange fish in oiled dish.
Prepare Sicilian Sauce; spoon over fish.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 39.4983
Atun A Lo Vasco
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Fry unwashed tuna steaks in I/3 cup very hot olive oil.
Salt and pepper steaks liberally while frying.
When browned on both sides, put in a baking dish.
Pour in white wine until it reaches the middle of the steaks (about lcup).
Reheat... - 43.0199
Yellow Submarine Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Slice 1/4" off the top of the garlic bulb and discard.
Set the bulb on a piece of foil, sprinkle with the water, and wrap loosely.
Place on the baking sheet.
Add the yellow peppers.
Bake, turning the... - 45.4587