- » Tuna Steak
Tuna Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna steak recipes.
Caprese Style Roasted Tuna Steaks
Tuna freaks here is a unique tuna dish with the tuna roasted in Caprese style. Watch chef Stacey searing, tossing and roasting the tuna in a pan with a few flavors. Makes a great main course meal even without an accompaniment! - 109.054
Blackened Tuna Steaks With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, cut the mango around the seed into two pieces. Using a knife make ½-inch slices through the mango, but not all the way through the skin side. Turn and cut one in the middle.
2. Using a spoon scoop the pulp out. Now, cut them into... - 104.462
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Aycock Tuna Steaks
1. Prepare a marinade using vermouth, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, pepper and seasoned salt.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place tuna or salmon steaks into it.
3. Pour the marinade over tuna or salmon and close bag.
4. Keep the... - 45.4726
Peppered Tuna Steak With Tomato Coulis
Crack peppercorns by pressing them on a hard surface with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Mix together cracked peppercorns and press firmly into both sides of each tuna steak with the heel of your hand.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
To make the... - 44.4032
Marinated Tuna Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, combine wine, lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, oregano, and salt.
Place fish in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn fish to coat well.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours, turning fish once.
Remove fish... - 42.3561
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 41.8628
Charred Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with... - 41.4925
Tuna Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain, transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
While the pasta is cooking, arrange the fish in a 7" X 11" baking dish with the thickest portions facing toward the outside of the... - 40.8481
Charred Tuna Steaks
1. Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sugar and oil in a small bowl. Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks.
3. Gently turn over the tuna steaks, using your fingers or a fork, so that they... - 39.5396
Thyme Flavored Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and black pepper.
3) Rub the thyme mixture on both sides of each piece of fish.
4) Place the tuna in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
5) Cover the fish... - 38.877
Tuna Steaks With Orange Thyme Butter
In small bowl, combine butter, thyme, orange rind, pepper and salt until smooth.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 3 days.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold tuna steaks in single layer, combine orange juice, olive oil and thyme sprigs.
Add tuna... - 38.7218
Seared Tuna Steak And Asparagus
Run the oil over both sides of the tuna steaks.
You oil the fish in this recipe, not the pan - it is a great way to cut down on oil without the food sticking.
Break the ends off the asparagus (they will break off at different points, but this is the natural... - 37.9783
Tuna Steaks With Fragrant Spices And Lime
1. Trim the skin from the tuna steaks, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lime rind, garlic, olive oil, cumin, ground coriander and pepper to make a paste.
3. Spread the paste thinly on both sides of the tuna.... - 35.9098
Tuna Steaks Catalina
Combine French dressing and next 3 ingredients.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish; spread dressing mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade,- set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2... - 34.9702
Tuna Steaks With Mustard Butter
1) In a non-aluminium container that is large enough to hold the tuna in a single layer, arrange the tuna.
2) Combine together the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a cup or small bowl and pour the mixture all over the tuna.
3) Allow the preparation to... - 34.5976
Barbecue Shark Or Tuna Steaks
In a sauce pan, saute the garlic and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Combine the sugar, Worcestershire, seasonings, catsup and lemon juice, add to the sauce pan.
Reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Brush the fish with butter and... - 34.4996
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place tomatoes, fennel, onion, capers, mint, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. To make spice mix, place paprika, ground garlic, onion... - 32.8252
Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks
Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper and salt.
Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a... - 31.8294
Fresh Tuna Steak
For a seafood lover, there can be nothing better than digging into a delicious and succulent fresh Tuna steak for Sunday lunch. A lazy day at home, your favorite team playing and mouthwatering food to go with it. Heavenly isn’t it? - 31.1207
Grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Place remaining mixture in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from... - 30.9573
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, salt and sesame oil. Place ahi steaks in a glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill... - 29.312
Lemon Pepper Tuna Steak
Roll each steak in the lemon pepper.
Heat the oil with the butter in a large skillet and saute the tuna for 5 minutes per side.
While steaks cook, heat the sauce in a sauce pan.
Whip in the sour cream.
When the steaks are ready place on serving platters, pour... - 28.4444
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat charcoal or grill pan to high.
2. Lightly coat both sides of tuna steaks with vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over the fish, coating both sides.
3. Grill tuna for 2 minutes on each si - 25.4092
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2/3 cup juice. In 9-inch square baking dish, with wire whisk, whisk lemon peel and juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons parsley, salt, and pepper until mixed. Add tuna, turning to coat. Cover and... - 25.2254
Pan Grilled Tuna Steaks
1. Cut tuna into 4 equal pieces.
2. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add tuna and cook on each side, turning once, until browned on the surface, gray to about 1/4 inch in, and still red in the center (cut to test), 4... - 22.5852
Pepper Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat large microwave browning dish by manufacturer. Pat fish steaks dry; brush both sides with margarine. Sprinkle with thyme, pepper and paprika; press into fish.
2. Place fish on hot browning dish. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, turning... - 22.5269
Tuna Steak Recipes By Category