- » Tuna Snack
Tuna Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna snack recipes.
Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not! - 147.63
Cheesy Tuna Melts
Have a look at this video recipe of Cheesy Tuna Melts. These zesty little treats provide an updated, lower fat twist on an old classic. Perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. You will definitely get rave reviews if you serve these at your parties. Bon... - 146.223
Tuna Kimchi Triangle Kimbap
Why not try making this simple and amazingly delicious kimbap at home instead of buying it from the supermarket? This is fun and easy to make with your children and makes a wonderful breakfast or lunchbox snack that can be carried and eaten on the go and when... - 132.137
Mock Tuna Sandwich
We love this sandwich and decided to share it as a Delicious TV perennial favorite while we're in develoment of a new TV show. Please enjoy our favorites. And stay tuned for details on our upcoming kickstarter campaign and new podcast episodes. - 127.521
Malaysian Pesto Pizza
Here is a homemade pizza which is sure to impress your family and friends! It is made in a simple manner and can be decorated with a few sprigs of fresh basil before serving. - 123.609
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 121.734
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 120.704
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 118.234
In The Kitchen With Ken - Tuna Melt
Tuna anyone? These thick tuna steaks are melted over with some goat cheese and then stacked in a sesame bun to have as a large sandwich! See the video for more on making this tuna cheesy sandwich! - 116.655
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 114.463
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 114.277
Healthy Tuna Wrap
This isn't your momma’s tuna salad sandwich. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek spike canned tuna with the flavors of the Tuscan –bright lemon juice, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla – for a craveable wrap that won’t weigh you... - 113.74
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 102.444
Tuna Ceviche With Avocados, Tomatoes And Plantains
It's time to pair up a delicious recipe with a sparkling wine to help you entertain and send your guests back home happy. Check out the video of the Tuna Ceviche with Avocados going with Tomatoes and Plantains paired with Paco y Lola Albarino Wine. Chef Billy... - 102.131
Not Tuna Pâté & Crudités
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare Not Tuna Pâté & Crudités, especially for lunch. Jennifer's raw, light, and healthy Not Tuna Pâté is a terrific mealtime multi-tasker. It keeps beautifully in the refrigerator and its easy... - 101.833
Classic French Pan Bagnat Sandwich
Are you in search of a great sandwich recipe? Watch Chef Tse prepare this wonderful French Pan Bagnat Sandwich which is totally irresistible. This video is a detailed demo of how you need to get going, watch it now. - 101.759
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
1. Chop the green onions. Keep in a bowl.
2. Spray cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
4. In a bowl take albacore tuna, add in green onions, Vidalia onion mustard, celery salt and mix well.... - 95.8618
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 90.0666
Looking for a simple yet elegant and yummy savory snack that will go well with tea? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty tuna toasties that are sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 81.1632
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 60.4283
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 54.1176
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.0605
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 48.406
Cheese Tuna Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese (cubed), tuna, onion, pickles, eggs, green pepper, olives and mayonnaise to combine.
3) Cut the hot dog buns in half along the length.
4) Spread the mixture on the buns and cover.
5) In... - 47.1872
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 46.7777
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 46.3726
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise.
2. Season with celery, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Top toast with tuna and tomato.
4. On a paper plate, heat sandwiches on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on High... - 46.3061
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.2163
Zippy Tuna Puff
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Zippy Tuna Puff and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Zippy Tuna Puff is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 46.1568
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top... - 45.8449
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.5413
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 45.5073
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the... - 45.2493
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.1463
Curried Tuna Bites
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat... - 43.6218
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 43.3772
Tuna Snack Recipes By Category