- » Tuna Snack
Tuna Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna snack recipes.
Mock Tuna Sandwich
We love this sandwich and decided to share it as a Delicious TV perennial favorite while we're in develoment of a new TV show. Please enjoy our favorites. And stay tuned for details on our upcoming kickstarter campaign and new podcast episodes. - 125.885
Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not! - 122.007
Malaysian Pesto Pizza
Here is a homemade pizza which is sure to impress your family and friends! It is made in a simple manner and can be decorated with a few sprigs of fresh basil before serving. - 121.897
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Vegan Tuna Fish Sandwich
I created this vegan "tuna fish" salad sandwich for Greenpeace's Think Outside of the Can campaign. - 117.089
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
Cheesy Tuna Melts
Have a look at this video recipe of Cheesy Tuna Melts. These zesty little treats provide an updated, lower fat twist on an old classic. Perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. You will definitely get rave reviews if you serve these at your parties. Bon... - 114.853
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 112.738
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Looking for a simple yet elegant and yummy savory snack that will go well with tea? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty tuna toasties that are sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 109.95
Tuna Kimchi Triangle Kimbap
Why not try making this simple and amazingly delicious kimbap at home instead of buying it from the supermarket? This is fun and easy to make with your children and makes a wonderful breakfast or lunchbox snack that can be carried and eaten on the go and when... - 106.579
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Tuna Ceviche With Avocados, Tomatoes And Plantains
It's time to pair up a delicious recipe with a sparkling wine to help you entertain and send your guests back home happy. Check out the video of the Tuna Ceviche with Avocados going with Tomatoes and Plantains paired with Paco y Lola Albarino Wine. Chef Billy... - 100.475
Not Tuna Pâté & Crudités
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare Not Tuna Pâté & Crudités, especially for lunch. Jennifer's raw, light, and healthy Not Tuna Pâté is a terrific mealtime multi-tasker. It keeps beautifully in the refrigerator and its easy... - 100.289
Classic French Pan Bagnat Sandwich
Are you in search of a great sandwich recipe? Watch Chef Tse prepare this wonderful French Pan Bagnat Sandwich which is totally irresistible. This video is a detailed demo of how you need to get going, watch it now. - 98.4964
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Healthy Tuna Wrap
This isn't your momma’s tuna salad sandwich. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek spike canned tuna with the flavors of the Tuscan –bright lemon juice, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla – for a craveable wrap that won’t weigh you... - 96.1222
1. Chop the green onions. Keep in a bowl.
2. Spray cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
4. In a bowl take albacore tuna, add in green onions, Vidalia onion mustard, celery salt and mix well.... - 94.2348
In The Kitchen With Ken - Tuna Melt
Tuna anyone? These thick tuna steaks are melted over with some goat cheese and then stacked in a sesame bun to have as a large sandwich! See the video for more on making this tuna cheesy sandwich! - 88.3868
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.1655
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 57.1742
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 52.532
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 47.7586
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 47.2336
Zippy Tuna Puff
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Zippy Tuna Puff and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Zippy Tuna Puff is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 47.2211
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 47.0476
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.7629
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top... - 46.6934
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise.
2. Season with celery, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Top toast with tuna and tomato.
4. On a paper plate, heat sandwiches on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on High... - 46.6652
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 45.8072
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the... - 45.3537
Cheese Tuna Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese (cubed), tuna, onion, pickles, eggs, green pepper, olives and mayonnaise to combine.
3) Cut the hot dog buns in half along the length.
4) Spread the mixture on the buns and cover.
5) In... - 45.272
In large saucepan, cook onion in vegetable shortening until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Add the 1/4 cup milk and stir until sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir in tuna, parsley, and egg.
Roll out Cheese Biscuit Dough on lightly floured surface to 12x7... - 45.128
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639
1. Preheat the square griddle on medium heat for 2 minutes
2. Butter one side of the bread
3. In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and celery and blend well
4. Spread this mixture onto the unbuttered sides of the bread
5. Spread... - 44.7597
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Piquant Tuna Snack
1. Start by skinning and chopping the fresh tomatoes
2. Start by toasting the bread slices, make sure to tast one side only
3. In a bowl, mix the next 4 ingredeints
4. Lay the toasted bread slices, with the untoasted side face up, and... - 44.1812
Saute garlic in oil until lightly colored.
Stir and cook 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and juice.
Simmer uncovered over low heat 25 minutes.
Break tuna into small pieces.
Add to sauce, mixing well.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.8786
Cube 2 slices of the bread and reserve; trim crusts from remaining 4 slices, if desired.
Place the 4 slices bread in bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, pimiento, and onion.
Spread mixture over bread in pan.
Sprinkle bread cubes atop... - 43.7745
Tuna Cheese Puffs
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add butter or margarine.
When butter or margarine has melted, add flour all at once.
Stir over medium heat until dough forms a ball.
Stir in cheese.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, 1 at a... - 43.2431
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Tuna Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Make the piecrust mix as per packet instructions. Or make pastry from a two-crust recipe.
3) Roll out the pastry into a 12-inch circle over a floured board. Fill the pastry into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim any... - 42.9076
1) In the blender, add in the catsup or chilli sauce, water, sugar, vinegar or lemon juice, lemon slices, worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and tobasco sauce.
2) Run the blender for a few seconds to mix all the ingredients.
3) Next, add in the... - 42.4848
1. Make sandwich spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna and oil-and-vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine carrots,... - 42.4228
Tuna Half Moons
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise and celery.
Separate biscuits and put together in twos.
Flatten into circles.
Spread tuna mixture on top on each circle.
Fold to make half moons.
Seal by pressing fork into edges.
Beat egg and brush onto tops of half... - 42.331
Tuna Poor Boys
Cut bread horizontally in half.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over bottom half of bread; cover evenly with tuna.
Arrange tomatoes and onions over tuna.
Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with herbs.
Top with lettuce.
Spread margarine on remaining bread... - 42.2606
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
Tuna Egg Three Deckers
1. Prepare a mixture of tuna with celery and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Spread 6 of the buttered toast slices with the tuna mixture.
2. Cover with 6 from rest of the toast slices.
3. Prepare a mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise, pickle relish, and chili... - 41.8399
Curried Tuna Bites
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat... - 41.3276
Tuna Stuffed Egg Platter
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks; place in medium bowl; mash.
Add 1 ounce tuna, 2 teaspoons oil, 6 minted capers, mustard, allspice, and pepper.
Divide evenly and fill egg whites, mounding mixture in the center.
Top each with 1 caper.
On... - 41.2425
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 41.0935
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
Place a spoonful of tuna mixture on 5 biscuits and top each with a biscuit.Seal edges with a fork dipped in flour.
Repeat... - 41.0351
Funny Face Tuna Melts
Funny face tuna melts is a snacky little muffin recipe that is both healthy and fun to make. A hit with kids, this snack recipe uses tuna and pickle with english muffins to serve as a healthy and innovative little snack, especially for young ones. - 41.0248
1 Hollow out the bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2 In a cup,mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder;spread on the rolls.
3 Spoon carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately,... - 41.0196
Tuna Cabbage Buns
Tuna Cabbage Buns is quite a yummy deal and packs in the richness of tuna, mayonnaise, maragarine and seasonings. This is a make ahead sandwich recipe and you are required to refrigerate it atleast for 24 hours before serving. Check out the recipe of Tuna... - 40.6799
Eggs Stuffed With Tuna
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the butter and tuna fish together with a kitchen fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, black pepper, paprika and chopped pickled gherkins.
Combine the ingredients thoroughly and set the... - 40.6254
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3095
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.2971
Tuna Mushroom Puffins
Tuna mushroom muffins or puffins is a savory and snacky muffin recipe that can soothe your hunger pangs in a jiffy. Baked with tuna, onions and mustard, it has a zippy taste. Bake them up and enjoy them as a savory snack. - 40.2141
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 40.1862
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Tuna And Mint Sandwich
1. Drain the tuna and mash with a fork.
2. Put in the lemon juice or vinegar, the mint, and salt and pepper to taste, and blend together well.
3. Let it chill in the refrigerator, for up to 1 hour if possible.
4. Coat the bread generously... - 39.941
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.774
Tuna And Zucchini Melts
These Tuna and Zucchini Melts taste yummy !Try out the Tuna and Zucchini Melts for a heavy brunch or light meal ! Let me know if you like them ! - 39.6276
Blend together tuna, celery, mayonnaise, horse radish, mustard, lemon juice and dash pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Combine milk and beaten eggs in shallow dish.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then in crushed... - 39.4731
Combine potato, fish, ginger, garlic, salt, chilli, coriander.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste.
Shape into 10 oval patties.
Dipin egg, coat with breadcrumbs, place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Heat oil in nonstick fry pan over medium heat, brown patties on both... - 39.3264
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Cook garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until golden brown.
Stir in half-and-half, basil and oregano.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in tuna, olives and cheese; boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour over hot... - 39.2071
Tuna Fish Sandwich
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mustard, mayonnaise, rice bran, yogurt, green onions, tomato, pickle and celery. Mix thoroughly.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a serving plate and top with lettuce.
3. Place alfalfa sprouts and tuna on the top... - 39.1528
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich has a Sizzling taste. The carrot and lemon juice gives the Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich Different taste. Must go for it - 38.5922
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch... - 38.4273
Combine tuna, celery, nuts, and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 4 slices bread.
Arrange cranberry slices atop filling; top with remaining bread.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
Brown on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, about 6... - 38.2471
Combine tuna, egg, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and pecans.
Remove rolls from packages; form eight 6x31/2-inch rectangles by sealing perforated edges of 2 rolls.
Sprinkle 7 tablespoon cheese over half of each rectangle.
Top with about 1/4 cup tuna... - 38.2024
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 38.1236
West Coast Tuna Wrap
This Westcoast style wrap is ideal for lunch, either at home or to take with you on a walk by the seashore or a day at the lake. Perfect fresh and crisp alternative to a boring tuna sandwich. - 37.9936
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 37.9187
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.6213
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 36.9273
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. If the spread is too thick, thin out a bit by adding more sour cream or chutney.
3. Use the spread to make quick and healthy sandwiches for lunch.
4. Use brown bread... - 36.477
Sweet Sour Tuna Snack
1. Preheat the broiler by setting it to desired heat.
2. Toast a single side of the bread.
3. Spread butter lightly over the untoasted side.
4. Take a bowl and add the flake the tuna in it after draining it.
5. Add mayonnaise to it in... - 36.373
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well.
Divide tuna mixture among 4toast slices.
Top each with a lettuce leaf and remaining toast slices.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2116
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0673
Tuna In Curry
1) Break the tuna in flakes.
2) In a saucepan, mix together tuna, curry powder, milk, ginger, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Heat the tuna mixture until thoroughly heated.
4) Place the toast on a serving plate and spoon the tuna mixture all... - 35.9511
Tuna Kaiser Burgers
Tuna Burgers is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tuna Burgers is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.6722
Pesto Tuna Melts
Set oven control to broil.
Place bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until golden brown; turn and broil until golden brown.
Spread bread slices with pesto.
Top with tomato, tuna and cheese slices.
Broil about 1 minute or... - 35.6095
Take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Mix them thoroughly.
Generously apply the spread over the bread slices.
Pile 3 slices one above the other to make a stack.
Place the wheat bread in the middle.
In this way you can make 6 stacks.
Slice them into ribbon... - 35.4249
Combine all ingredients except cheese and bread; mix well.
Spread on untoasted sides of bread slices.
Sprinkle with cheese and broil about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.0852
Tuna Tomato Cups
Lightly toss together tuna, celery, green pepper, onion, curry, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Gently stir in mayonnaise.
With stem end down, cut each tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges apart... - 35.0843
Summer Tuna Cakes
1. Finely shred zucchini; pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix zucchini and next 7 ingredients. With hands, shape tuna mixture into two 3-inch round patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook patties until browned on both... - 34.9812
Tuna Tomato And Olive Empanadas
1. Make the bread mix as per the instructions and using milk and olive oil as the liquid
2. Knead for a few minutes till smooth and split it into eight; shape into balls and roll out on the surface into six inch rounds
3. Spread the centre of each... - 34.8137
Combine all ingredients except hot dog rolls; mix well.
Divide among rolls.
Broil until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.7001
Tuna Snack Recipes By Category