- » Tuna Sashimi
Tuna Sashimi Recipes
Tuna sashimi originated in Japan and is popular throughout the country and the rest of South East Asia. Its popularity has been further enhanced by various Japanese restaurants spread across the world. As per most ... More »
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 111.075
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.6871
Slice tuna into pieces about 2 x 1 x 4 (centimeters).
Mix green mustard and water, adding a few drops of water at a time to make a paste.
Neatly arrange tuna on a fancy platter, and place green mustard in a bowl.
Eat tuna sashimi by dipping fish first in... - 24.6311
1. Partially freeze tuna to make it easier to slice. With a sharp knife, slice tuna into very thin slices. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Divide carrot and radish evenly and arrange on four chilled salad plates. Lay slices of tuna on top.
3. In a small dish, mix... - 24.2938
Salmon And Tuna Sashimi
Prepare the horseradish by adding enough water to make a firm paste.
Shape the paste into a cone and place in a small dish.
Cut the fish across the grain into thin slices and arrange on a chilled plate.
Pour the soy sauce into a small bowl.
Arrange the... - 23.1639
Sliced Raw Fish—sashimi
Slightly freeze the tuna to ease slicing.
Slice fillets into pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide and place on individual plates. - 19.8644
Tuna Sashimi Recipes By Category