- » Tuna Sandwich Loaf
Tuna Sandwich Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna sandwich loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna sandwich loaf recipes.
Hot Tuna Sandwich Loaf
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, tuna, onion, salt, pepper, mustard and mayonnaise; mix well.
Cut off lengthwise top 1/3 of French bread.
With a fork, hollow out bottom 2/3 of loaf.
Fill loaf with tuna filling.
Cut cheese slices in half and place over tuna m - 29.1579
Hot Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread and cheese, in medium mixing bowl; mix well; set aside. Slice off top 1/3 of bread horizontally. Hollow out bottom of loaf. Fill hollow with tuna mixture. Place cheese slices over filling. Place top crust of bread - 24.0776
You May Also Like!
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, eggs, onion and green pepper.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Gradually stir in salad dressing.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the sliced loaves.
5) On all 4 slices, spread the tuna mix.
6) On top, place... - 47.6658
Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling,... - 39.9365
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 46.7777
Tuna loaf is a light and easy lunch or dinner loaf that is easily prepared in a little over half hour. Made with white canned tuna combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the tuna loaf is flavored with a dash of lemon juice, bell peppers, onions and a dash of... - 38.016
Tuna Poor Boys
Cut bread horizontally in half.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over bottom half of bread; cover evenly with tuna.
Arrange tomatoes and onions over tuna.
Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with herbs.
Top with lettuce.
Spread margarine on remaining bread... - 40.1424
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 20.975
Tuna Sandwich Spread
Trim crusts from bread; flatten slices with rolling pin.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine remaining ingredients, adding mayonnaise to desired spreading consis- tency.
Spread tuna mixture between bread slices. - 31.6713
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 32.5674
Oriental Tuna Sandwich
Blend first 5 ingredients.
Add tuna and water chestnuts; toss lightly.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; wrap top half and store.
Spread bottom half with butter.
Top with lettuce, tuna, tomatoes, and avocado. - 34.1873
Frosted Egg Salad Filled Sandwich Loaf
In individual bowls, prepare each filling by combining ingredients and mixing well.
Spread bread slices with softened butter or margarine.
Spread first buttered slice with Egg Salad Filling; top with second slice and spread with Ham Filling; top with third... - 39.9588