- » Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich Recipes
Tuna sandwich is made from cooked tuna or canned tuna and is almost every time served with a layer of mayonnaise. Served as a light lunch or a snack depending upon the number of ingredients in the filling, tuna fish ... More »
Tuna And Pickle Sandwich
This episode of the video has a recipe which shares their idea for school lunch! A sandwich in the tiffin and your done for the day. Watch Alex make his sandwich perfectly! - 98.8199
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top... - 46.6934
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add crumbs, tuna, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
Place in shallow pan of hot water and bake in moderate oven (350°F.)... - 46.2082
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 45.8072
Grilled Tuna Sandwiches With Vegetable Slaw
To make the marinade, combine basil, lemon juice, mustard, 1 clove garlic, olive oil, and red pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth; pour into a baking dish and add the tuna steak.
Cover dish and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, but no longer,... - 45.1689
Open Faced Broiled Tuna Sandwiches
1) Remove the skin of tuna.
2) Combine tuna with green onion or cucumber, celery, olives and mayonnaise.
3) In top of a double boiler, over hot water, pour a mixture of soup and wine.
4) Sprinkle with cheese and then cook, stirring... - 44.7241
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 40.1862
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches is a unique and addictive sandwich. These sandwiches are the perfect snack for your children as they are both filling and tasty. I am sure you will get hooked to this Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches recipe. - 38.0455
1. Saute mushrooms in butter.
2. Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Add crumbs, tuna, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
4. Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
5. Place in shallow pan of hot water and bake in moderate... - 37.8104
Baked Tuna Sandwiches
Butter bread; combine next 5 ingredients and spread on 7 slices.
Cover with other slices.
Blend butter and cheese and lightly spread over tops and sides of sandwiches.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cut in desired size and place on cookie sheet.
Cover with... - 37.7778
Curried Tuna Sandwiches
1. Mix flaked tuna with almonds, celery, mayonnaise, coconut, pepper, curry powder, and lemon juice.
2. Spread tuna mixture evenly on toasts and broil for 3 to 5 minutes to light brown.
3. Serve Curried Tuna Sandwiches hot with salsa. - 37.5077
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 37.4066
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
1. Take a small glass dish and add butter to it. Microwave the butter and brush it over the toast.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add water packed tuna, celery, pimiento, onion, salt , chopped parsley and mayonnaise to it.
3. Microwave the... - 37.1639
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0673
Gay Tuna Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
Open can; separate into 10 biscuits.
Press five biscuits into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet.
Top each with 1/2 cup filling.
Press remaining biscuits into 6-inch circles.
Stretch each over filling and seal to... - 35.6686
Tuna Western Sandwiches
Beat eggs and milk together.
Stir in tuna, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add egg mixture and cook over moderate heat until brown.
Cut in 4 pieces and turn to brown second side.
Put each part of egg mixture between 2... - 35.4985
Savory Tuna Sandwich Spread
Mix all ingredients except last 2.
Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Cover half of toast slices with cucumber and spread with mixture; top with remaining toast to make sandwiches.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
Note: Above mixture can be used for hot canapes if... - 35.4377
Tuna Tomato Supreme
1. Heat oil in a 2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH. Add onion and green pepper; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH, or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
2. Add tomato soup, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon... - 35.0904
Tuna Sandwich Spreads And Dips
These Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips make me simply say oooo --la--la. I use them on breads and I've tried them on pasta dishes too ! You can try with any other suitable dishes. Just try out these Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips and tell me if you like them - 33.3893
Make a White Sauce with first 8 ingredients in 2 quart casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook in Radarange oven 3 to 4 minutes. - 33.3449
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
Combine tuna, celery, nuts, and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 4 slices bread.
Arrange cranberry slices atop filling; top with remaining bread.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
Brown on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, about 6... - 32.7778
Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe
Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe is a king size treat for the tuna lovers. I love preparing these Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe just because they are way too easy and taste great. Check out the recipe of Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe. - 32.1054
Cheese And Tuna Sandwiches
Mix tuna and soup in a mixing bowl, breaking tuna into small pieces.
Place toasted bread on a paper napkin.
Spread with tuna mixture.
Sprinkle with onion powder and top with cheese slices.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble. - 31.8945
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
Break tuna into chunks in medium bowl; add green onion and chopped cucumber.
Stir in mayonnaise, capers, mustard, lemon juice and dill weed until blended.
Season with pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on toasted bread slices (open-faced); garnish with cucumber and... - 31.2596
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich Filling
Mix filling ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise to hold mixture together.
Fill 9 double slice sandwiches.
Accompany with potato chips.
This filling does not freeze well. - 31.2221
Zippy Tuna Sandwich
In a small mixing bowl combine tuna, egg, pickle, celery, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix gently.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Store up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Makes 3 servings.
For each serving, pack 1 lettuce leaf and 2... - 30.9173
Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
1. Preheat griddle as manufacturer directs.
2. In medium bowl, combine tuna with olives, celery, mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice, tossing until well mixed.
3. Spread filling on 3 bread slices; top with rest of slices.
4. In small bowl, gradually add... - 30.6012
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 30.5294
Savory Tuna Sandwich Filling
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and relish and beat until smooth.
2. Add celery, capers and flaked tuna and mix well.
3. Store in the refrigerator until required.
4. Use this as a spread or filling for sandwiches. Add tomato... - 30.0764
Tuna Sandwich Melts
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix together all ingredients except buns.
Fill buns with 1/3 cup tuna mixture; wrap in foil.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 27.6574
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl combine salad dressing, dillweed, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radishes. Add drained tuna. Toss gently to mix.
For each sandwich, place one lettuce leaf on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna mixture and another... - 26.3885
In bowl, combine celery, tuna, mayonnaise and relish; spread over 3 of the bread slices.
Top with lettuce and remaining bread, pressing down gently.
Cut in half. - 25.049
Overstuffed Tuna And Tapenade Sandwich
1. Combine tuna and tapenade in a small bowl; season with pepper to taste.
2. Spread both slices of bread with mustard; layer one with a radicchio leaf, tuna, and the remaining radicchio leaf. Top with remaining bread slice, and cut in half and serve. - 24.812
Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread
Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread makes a great pick with assorted crackers and potato chips. This is a yummy mix of grated cheese, mayonnaise and tuna. Check out the simple recipe of Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread. - 23.8564
Mix all ingredients and serve on bread accompanied with fried onion rings (optional). - 19.4408
Tuna Sandwich Recipes By Category