- » Tuna Salad Roll Up
Tuna Salad Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna salad roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna salad roll up recipes.
Cut each cheese slice into thirds.
Arrange a piece of cheese on each slice of salami.
Combine tuna, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over cheese.
Roll up, securing with wooden picks.
Chill till serving time. - 33.0236
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 38.1835
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Tuna Steaks- A Quick And Easy
Often referred to as the "Filet Mignon" of seafood, Tuna steaks are super easy to grill up! These particular steaks are from the Philippines, and although I was a bit concerned about the distance from which they came, they were absolutely delicious. - 0
Combine tuna, celery, eggs, pimientos, wal nuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing and salt in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
Place beans in a shallow dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and... - 41.2147
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
Trim stalks from lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
Stir in dressing; season to taste with pepper.
Spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll up leaves, enclosing filling.
Secure lettuce bundles... - 34.7197
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
Italian Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk the 3 tablespoons of oil with the vinegar and mustard until combined. Add the tuna, artichokes, olives, red onion and basil and toss gently. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Using a pastry brush, brush... - 29.6994
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 39.7762
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.4844
Tuna And Tomato Pastries
1. Place the flours in a bowl with the salt and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to mix to a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
2. Roll out the pastry to a... - 33.8381
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 117.395
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Salad Bowl Puff
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Heat water and margarine to rolling boil.
Stir in flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 30 seconds.
Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Beat in eggs, all at once;... - 35.2935
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
Spread a rounded tablespoonful of salad onto each slice of bread.
Gently roll up; tie each with a chive - 18.0111
Seafood crepes are filled and stuffed crepes that can be prepared in the microwave for a light and simple lunch or supper. The crepes are prepared with butter, flour, chicken broth and flaored with lemon juice and salt. Filled with a mixture of tuna shrimp... - 48.216
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
Grind the meats using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into sausage casings.
To cook, place in an oiled frying pan along with enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
Simmer in the water for a few minutes so that the water... - 38.072
Grind the boneless fish in a food processor, along with the shrimp, scallops, and chicken.
Do this in small batches, adding the eggs, cream, and wine as you go.
Blend in the seasonings.
Remove from the machine and stir in the bread crumbs.
If this mixture is... - 42.6396