- » Tuna Salad Roll
Tuna Salad Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna salad roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna salad roll recipes.
Overstuffed Tuna Egg Salad Rolls
In mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, eggs, celery, chives, relish, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Spoon mixture into split hamburger buns.
Wrap each bun in foil.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the... - 41.006
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
Brush inside of roll bottoms with butter; fill with tuna mixture, and cover with roll tops.
Wrap each roll... - 34.0657
Tuna Salad Bake
Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
Place in a greased 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to form a pie shell.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss tuna and celery with salad dressing; spread mixture over partially baked... - 34.3388
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Baked Tuna Rolls
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion salt and pepper; stir in green pepper, celery, olives and tuna.
Cut tops off rolls and remove soft centers.
Fill rolls with tuna mixture, replace top and wrap each roll in foil.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 375° or until... - 33.6808
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.3356
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 0
Tuna Pineapple Finger Rolls
Mix the first six ingredients together; add just enough salad dressing to moisten.
Fill the rolls, and add a small ruffle of leaf lettuce to each. - 23.8865
Tuna Salad Subs
Combine tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise and pickle relish in bowl.
Place 1/2 c. of the tuna mixture on bottom half of each submarine roll.
Top each with Swiss cheese slices and 4 olive halves.
Place sandwiches in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking... - 38.7844
Lemon Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in tuna.
2. Place 2 basil leaves on bottom halves of each roll; top basil leaves evenly with tuna mixture. Top each sandwich with cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves, and tops of rolls. - 29.549
1 Mix the oil, vinegar, parsley and seasonings to make a smooth dressing. Pour over the potato dice and toss lightly.
2 Arrange the lettuce on a dish and top with the tomato slices, the potatoes and the egg slices.
3 Place the tuna on top and garnish with the... - 28.7258
Stuffed Salad Rolls
1 Combine lettuce with meat, fish or chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. You can use ham, tongue,... - 27.3335
Tuna Salad Filling
In a large mixing bowl, flake tuna.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Good on dark rolls or white toast, or as a stuffing for tomatoes. - 31.8271
Cut each cheese slice into thirds.
Arrange a piece of cheese on each slice of salami.
Combine tuna, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over cheese.
Roll up, securing with wooden picks.
Chill till serving time. - 33.0236
Tuna Fish Salad
Mix all ingredients together and serve on lettuce leaves.
Served with a fresh roll, this makes a tasty meal. - 30.2221
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 38.1835
Poppy Seed Crusted Tuna Salad With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Place the sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes with half the garlic, 3 tbsp (50 ml) of the oil, 2 tsp (10 ml) of the tarragon, salt and pepper.... - 35.2631
Tuna Steaks- A Quick And Easy
Often referred to as the "Filet Mignon" of seafood, Tuna steaks are super easy to grill up! These particular steaks are from the Philippines, and although I was a bit concerned about the distance from which they came, they were absolutely delicious. - 0
Combine tuna, egg, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and pecans.
Remove rolls from packages; form eight 6x31/2-inch rectangles by sealing perforated edges of 2 rolls.
Sprinkle 7 tablespoon cheese over half of each rectangle.
Top with about 1/4 cup tuna... - 38.2024
Furikake Encrusted Ahi Salad
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves... - 107.561
Hukilau / Pagoda - Ahi Katsu Salad
1. Wrap the ahi tuna loin in the nori sheet and glue the edges with some rice.
2. Drop it in the tempura batter and roll it in the panko bread crumbs.
3. Flash fry it in oil for a minute or so and let it rest.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens... - 98.6079
Wasabi Pea Pistachio Crusted Ahi With A Watermelon Salad
1.Heat a pan and pour the coconut milk in it.
2.Add the cooked black rice and simmer it for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3.Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and set aside.
4.In a pan, add the mushrooms.
5.Add the arugula and the... - 110.15
Chunky Tuna Salad In Tortilla Bowls
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set 4 heatproof bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
2. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil. Drape over bowls. Bake until tortillas are crisp and hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow tortillas to cool completely before removing from... - 31.9581
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Chinese Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except noodles, in ungrcascd 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with noodles.
Bake uncovered until contents are bubbly and noodles golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with hot rolls and salad. - 31.5719
1. Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, potatoes, celery, radishes, parsley, onion, curry powder and the mayonnaise or salad dressing in a medium-size bowl; stir until well mixed; divide evenly among buttered rolls; wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake in hot oven... - 31.3307
Cheesy Tuna Melt
In medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, green pepper, salad dressing, pimento, onion, pickle, salt and pepper; mix well.
For each sandwich, cover roll halves with tuna mixture; top with cheese slice and tomato.
Arrange sandwiches in a circle on a paper towel... - 41.4673
Crab Meat Tuna Casserole
Combine rice and lemon rind and spread in a buttered 8- to 10-cup casserole.
Mix the next six ingredients together and spoon-spread over the rice.
Sprinkle with the sauteed mushrooms, then cover with crumbs and cheese.
Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until... - 36.0494
1. Make sandwich spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna and oil-and-vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine carrots,... - 42.4228
Oven Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives and parsley in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a cup; fold into tuna mixture.
3 Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; hollow out inside, leaving a... - 32.0762
Tuna Kaiser Burgers
Tuna Burgers is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tuna Burgers is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.6722
1. Hollow out bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set the pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2. Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder in a cup; spread on rolls. Spoon the carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately, across... - 29.2982
1 Hollow out the bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2 In a cup,mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder;spread on the rolls.
3 Spoon carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately,... - 41.0196
Western Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, pineapple, celery, green pepper, almonds, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, pepper and lemon juice in bowl; mix lightly.
2 Line hamburger rolls with romaine or lettuce; fill with salad mixture; wrap each in a paper napkin for easy eating. - 31.8315
Hot Tuna Heroes
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a medium bowl, separate and place the tuna chunks.
3) Stir in the celery, peas, cheese and parsley, then fold in the mayonnaise or salad dressing.
4) From each roll cut a slice from the top and make... - 43.9672
Golden Tuna Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in... - 44.0136
Tuna Steak & Pesto Buns
Barry shows you how to make delicious tuna steak buns with a wicked homemade pesto and pineapple combo! - 0
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
Trim stalks from lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
Stir in dressing; season to taste with pepper.
Spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll up leaves, enclosing filling.
Secure lettuce bundles... - 34.7197
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
Descent Tuna Melt
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine reduced calorie mayonnaise, dill pickle, mustard and onion.
Stir in tuna and eggs.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and... - 41.2341
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.4844
Italian Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk the 3 tablespoons of oil with the vinegar and mustard until combined. Add the tuna, artichokes, olives, red onion and basil and toss gently. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Using a pastry brush, brush... - 29.6994
Dinner Style Tuna Pizza
Stir enough skim milk into the biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
Roll out into a circle 13 inches in diameter to fit a 12-inch pizza pan.
Pinch the edge to form a rim.
Brush the dough with oil and sprinkle with half the Parmesan cheese.
Drain... - 42.494
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 39.7762
Tuna Fish Cakes
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture... - 41.833
1. In a pan combine butter and flour over low heat.
2. Gradually add milk and stir until thickened.
3. Season to taste and let it cool.
4. In a bowl combine all ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
5. Form into 2-inch patties or balls, roll... - 41.4522
Tuna And Tomato Pastries
1. Place the flours in a bowl with the salt and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to mix to a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
2. Roll out the pastry to a... - 33.8381
Combine tuna, celery, eggs, pimientos, wal nuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing and salt in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
Place beans in a shallow dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and... - 41.2147
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
3. Spoon into rolls. Wrap each in foil; place on cookie sheet; bake 25 minutes.
4. Serve hot, right in foil. - 31.8907
Sassy Seafood Tart
1. To prepare the pastry dough, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seed and salt.
2. Cut shortening into small pieces and add to the flour mixture.
3. With your fingertips, rub the shortening and flour until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add... - 44.6622
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 117.395
Split each roll in half lengthwise; pull out some of center of each roll.
In a small bowl, blend vinegar, garlic and oil.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Brush hollowed-out rolls with some of vinegar mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining... - 37.9569
Nicoise Salad With Salad Greens
1. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Place in a shallow dish. Place beans in a second shallow dish.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle 1/2 cup over the... - 35.6176
Pour enough salad dressing over warm potato slices and cooked beans (in separate bowls) to coat vegetables.
Before serving, rub the inside of a large shallow salad bowl with the cut surface of the garlic.
Line the bowl or a large serving platter with the... - 36.5515
1. Take a large saucepan, and add potatoes in it and cover it with salted water. Cook for about half an hour until soft. Drain, and cool until easy to handle, peel and slice them. Arrange it in a shallow dish.
2. Take a small saucepan, add green beans... - 41.4063
In a large mixing bowl combine all the vegetables, except the beets.
Add the tuna and ham.
Stir in the mayonnaise, mixing gently but thoroughly.
Add the beets.
Transfer to a serving platter.
Garnish with the anchovies and pickles.
This salad can be prepared a... - 35.3914
1. Pour enough salad dressing over warm potato slices and cooked beans (in separate bowls) to coat vegetables.
2. Before serving, rub the inside of a large shallow salad bowl with the cut surface of the garlic. Line the bowl or a large serving platter with... - 37.8595
Salad Nicoise Regina
The greens in this salad can be any combination of 3-4, according to taste, but the success of the salad depends on the variety.
The pieces in this salad should be large.
Garnish top with scallions. - 28.8283
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 49.9877
This Salad Nicose tastes unique ! Try this delicious platter of mixed vegetables, seafood and egg for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 37.7881
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 38.7002
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Michael's Salad Nicoise
Prepare the salad in advance by separating and washing the leaves of 1 head cos lettuce.
Rinse several times.
Dry the leaves by letting them drain in a colander.
Roll in an absorbent towel or paper and store in refrigerator to crisp.
Peel 1 small cucumber,... - 40.8139
Salad Bowl Puff
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Heat water and margarine to rolling boil.
Stir in flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 30 seconds.
Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Beat in eggs, all at once;... - 35.2935
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
Spread a rounded tablespoonful of salad onto each slice of bread.
Gently roll up; tie each with a chive - 18.0111
Filled Patty Shells
Divide dough in 4 portions and roll each in rectangle 1/8" thick.
Fold in thirds, then roll again.
Cut with 1 1/2" round cutter.
Put half on cookie sheet and prick with fork.
Cut out center of remaining rounds with small cutter or thimble.
Moisten edges of... - 23.5457
Grind the meats using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into sausage casings.
To cook, place in an oiled frying pan along with enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
Simmer in the water for a few minutes so that the water... - 38.072
Caesar Bistro Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with spreadable cheese to within 2 inches of edges. Sprinkle romaine evenly over the lower half of each tortilla.
2. In a bowl, toss together tuna, tomatoes and dressing. Spoon over the lettuce on each tortilla. Sprinkle with... - 24.2841
Seafood crepes are filled and stuffed crepes that can be prepared in the microwave for a light and simple lunch or supper. The crepes are prepared with butter, flour, chicken broth and flaored with lemon juice and salt. Filled with a mixture of tuna shrimp... - 48.216
Combine the flours, salt, butter or margarine, and shortening in the Bosch bowl.
Using the wire whips, mix until flours resemble the texture of cornmeal.
Add water, and stir only enough to combine.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/8inch thickness.
Cut with a... - 36.6989
All-meat Noodle Casserole
1 Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or... - 35.3224
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
1) Bone the leg or loin of veal. Neatly roll it and bring the bones from butcher.
2) Scrape, wash and quarter carrot.
3) Skin onion and quarter.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) In a large saucepan place the meat and bones together.
6) Add... - 45.6005
Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2... - 42.9416
Although this traditional Jewish bread is seen making rounds on the table during the Passover holidays, you can bake some at home any day using this recipe. Greg Patent tells you how you can bake crispy, ultra-thin bread at home that makes great... - 100.43
Vitello Tonnato With Anchovy
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook veal rump roast until well browned on all sides; remove meat to plate. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook celery, onion, and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 31.6159
Grind the boneless fish in a food processor, along with the shrimp, scallops, and chicken.
Do this in small batches, adding the eggs, cream, and wine as you go.
Blend in the seasonings.
Remove from the machine and stir in the bread crumbs.
If this mixture is... - 42.6396
1. Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer),... - 30.8791
Lahmajoun Armenian Pizza
For filling: Combine ground meat and flour and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Place 1 pound of dough on well-floured work surface.
Sprinkle rolling pin and dough with flour and roll dough into large circle about 1/8 inch thick,... - 44.6192