- » Tuna Salad Pita
Tuna Salad Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna salad pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna salad pita recipes.
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Tuna Carrot Salad Pita Pockets
In Batter Bowl, flake tuna with Pastry Blender.
Add carrot, raisins, mayonnaise and curry powder and mix well.
Cut about 1 inch from the side of each pita round and gently separate insides to form a pocket.
Line each pita pocket with a lettuce leaf, then... - 35.7754
You May Also Like!
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 32.7189
Pocket Salad Sandwiches
Put oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT until blended.
Add green onion, parsley, and green beans.
Cover and process at BEAT until chopped.
Empty into refrigerator container.
Stir in tuna and... - 42.6012
Curried Tuna Salad
1. Place the tuna, onion, and celery in a serving bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and curry powder, and the apple and raisins if used. Toss to mix well.
2. Taste the salad for seasoning and add more curry powder if desired. Serve on lettuce... - 31.7078
Tuna Salad With Fennel Cucumber And Tarragon
1. In a bowl, whisk the shallot, vinegar, oil, sugar and tarragon. Add the fennel and cucumber and toss. Let the salad stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tuna to the salad and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the salad into lettuce leaves or pita bread and... - 31.6977
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad
I took the idea of using an apple and honey from a similar recipe on tropicahnah's page. I used a cayene chili pepper in my preparation but that might be too hot for others. - 27.3428
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
In a medium mixing bowl combine tuna, cucumber, tomato, and carrot.
Add salad dressing; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Cut pitas in half crosswise.
Carefully open pockets.
Divide tuna mixture among the pita halves.
Top each with... - 31.4759
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 40.1862
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.4844