- » Tuna Salad
Tuna Salad Recipes
Tuna Salad is a savory irresistible fish salad that is mostly eaten as a sandwich filling by Americans. Tuna Salad sandwiches are a fondly eaten lunch staple across the country. This variety of salads are not made ... More »
Hawaiian Ahi Poke
Aloha! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Ahi Poke! - 140.801
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 126.343
Simple Tuna Salad
This simple tuna salad is so quick and easy and the little tit bits of ingredients gives it a nice crunch. We were waiting to see the finished product, wish we hadn't run out of time. But that salad looks delicious for sure. Take a look at the video to find... - 123.837
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
How To Make Tuna Salad
The perennial favorite, tasty tuna salad makes for a light lunch or dinner fare. A great way to get the most of tuna fish, this refreshing salad is one amazing way to satiate the gut. This video recipe shows how to toss up this lip-smacking salad. - 110.358
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 105.368
Healthy Tuna Salad
Tired of using the packaged Tuna Salad Mix? Try this recipe to create your own fresh Tuna salad. Chef Tse demonstrates an easy to make recipe that is very very impressive. Give it a try today. - 98.0802
Vegan Mock Tuna Salad
For all those who are health freak and prefer vegan food, the exciting Mock Tuna salad is for you. Try the novel idea of making a salad with sunflower seeds, dill, coconut water and more. The dish ensures good health. Eating it is as much enjoyable as... - 91.7946
Fruits And Tuna Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
Tuna salad was never so amazing. Have a look at this impressive video that demonstrates a simple recipe for tuna salad and plenty of fresh fruits with a really flavorful dressing. So watch this video and go ahead to make this incredible salad that would... - 89.1583
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 85.7568
Latino Style Tuna Salad
Impress your guests with an elegant and appetizing tuna salad. Watch this excellent video that shares an awesome salad recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and enjoy a satisfying healthy meal with your family and friends. - 84.7691
Summer Special Tuna Salad
Do you like to serve a variation of salads in your menu? This video is just right for you. watch it to learn this impeccable recipe to prepare Summer Special Tuna Salad with a twist. You will really enjoy it. - 82.8419
Gluten Free Tuna Salad With Beans
For all the health conscious lot, here's a great Gluten Free Tuna Salad with Beans recipe that you must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this salad which can also be served as a light meal. - 78.4604
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad to double that fun. This Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 49.2984
Far East Tuna Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix... - 48.2431
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
1) Cook the macaroni, without salt, as per package directions.
2) Drain the macaroni and rinse with cold water.
3) Trim off the large outer leaves of the broccoli, and remove the stalk-€™s tough ends.
4) Wash and cut flowerets into bite-size... - 47.7824
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
White Beans With Tuna Salad
If using dried beans.
Place the beans in a 3-quart saucepan with enough water to cover the beans.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain the beans and return them to the pan with fresh water to cover.
Add... - 47.0313
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Cut each avocado in half along the length.
3) Remove the seed and brush with lemon juice.
4) Mix tuna, celery, salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
5) Place the mixture on the empty avocado shells.
6) Combine crushed corn... - 46.9886
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.84
Tuna Gumbo Salad
Combine soup and water.
Add gelatin; cook and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
With an electric mixer beat in salad dressing and vinegar.
Stir in tuna, celery, and parsley.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, pour evaporated milk into freezer tray and freeze... - 46.8333
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Bronzed Tuna Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat, and add the pumpkin seeds and wheat germ.
Toss and cook until the seeds and wheat germ start to brown, remove from heat and set... - 46.6085
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
Fresh Greens And Tuna Salad
1) In a large bowl mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Take 3 hard-cooked eggs and cut into wedges.
3) Mix the wedges to the salad greens and tuna.
4) Strain remaining egg through sieve.
5) Mix thoroughly with remaining ingredients
6) Gently pour dressing over... - 46.3214
Eggplant Tuna Salad
1) To make the dressing, combine together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4) To make the salad, arrange the... - 45.7615
Crunchy Tuna Salad
Soften gelatin in water.
Add to heated asparagus soup.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, almonds and bell pepper.
Add a little green food... - 45.7463
Curried Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake. Keep aside.
2. Remove crown from pineapple by twisting.
3. Slice off the shell.
4. Slice the pineapple, crosswise into 4 (1-inch) thick roundels. Reserve remaining for another use.
5. Core and cut apple into... - 45.5486
Tuna (or Chicken) Macaroni Supper Salad
1 As per the package directions cook the elbow macaroni.
2 Drain well and rinse with cold water.
3 In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, Italian-style dressing and mustard; mix-well.
4 Add in the cucumber, tomato, green pepper, green onion, salt,... - 45.4502
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094
White Bean Tuna Salad
1) Take the white pea beans and drain them.
2) Place the white pea beans into the saucepan filled with water. Boil them for around 1 hour on low heat.
3) Add little salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Once the white pea beans are soft, drain them and... - 45.1172
Congealed Tuna Salad
1)In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over cold water and keep it aside for a minute.
2)Let the gelatin dissolve by cooking over low heat.
3)Combine eggs, peas , can tuna, green pepper,celery,mayonnaise,pickle relish,lemon juice and stir in gelatin... - 45.1039
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Tuna Salad With Crispy Salad Greens
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add tuna, celery, green pepper and gherkins.
3) Toss until well blended.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, about 2 hours, to blend flavors and chill.
5) At the time of... - 44.8656
Peel and chop the onions.
Drain and flake the tuna and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Mix with the peppers and onion.
Peel the oranges, removing a thick layer of skin, and chop the flesh.
Mix with the orange liqueur.
Mix the mayonnaise, seasonings and... - 44.7705
Pacific Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add onion, celery and tuna and mix.
4. Let marinate for 1 hour until ready to serve.
5.... - 44.7377
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.669
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Olive Tuna Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Olive Tuna Salad. This typically Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 43.9755
Tasty Tuna Salad
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm stirring occasionally.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Drain again;... - 43.7696
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 43.4464
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Cook potatoes in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 15 minutes.
Drain and let cool; cut into thin slices.
Cook beans in a medium saucepan in boiling water 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; drain and chill.
Place potato in a shallow... - 43.2299
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Tuna Salad With Fruit
Grate 1 teaspoon orange peel from 1 orange; set peel aside.
Then peel oranges, removing white membrane, and lift out orange sections.
Cover and chill.
Combine grated orange peel, mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot pepper seasoning; blend well.
In a large bowl,... - 42.9341
Wild Rice And Tuna Salad
1) In a medium bowl, mix the rice, tuna, bell pepper, mushrooms, celery and green onion together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, curry powder, oregano and thyme together.
3) Pour sour cream mixture over the... - 42.8962
Jellied Tuna Salad
1) In cold water soften gelatin.
2) Pour into hot water and stir to dissolve.
3) Mix seasonings and sugar.
4) Stir in lemon juice, buttermilk, and a few drops coloring. Chill till thick but not firm.
5) Add celery and tuna.
6) Transfer into 4... - 42.7799
Sweet Sour Tuna Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain pineapple tidbits or chunks; reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, pineapple syrup, soy sauce and garlic... - 42.7265
1) Using a fork, flake tuna.
2) Stir in apple, orange juice, green pepper, celery, onion, and pepper.
3) Further mix in yogurt, applesauce, and mustard with a fork until salad is well moistened.
4) If desired, arrange the salad on a bed of... - 42.7019
Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
Add the eggs and then cook for 7-9 minutes from when the water returns to a boil-7 minutes for a slightly soft center or 9 minutes for a firm center. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
2. Cook the... - 42.1676
Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad
Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad is an easy to make and delicious seafood salad. It is one of my favorite additions to a seafood themed dinner spread. You just have to try the Marinated Eggplant And Tuna Salad! - 42.1393
Curried Tuna Salad For Two
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain and chill.
Dice apple; in a salad bowl, mix apple with lemon juice until coated.
Add celery, raisins, onion, and macaroni.
Add tuna, broken in chunks.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and curry powder.
Mix gently into... - 42.1348
Speedy Tuna Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, parsley, sugar, onion powder, and dill weed.
Cover and chill while preparing the salad.
Rinse lettuce, and then drain well.
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cube cheese in a large salad bowl... - 42.1337
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 42.1131
Cottage Cheese And Tuna Salad
1. Put the olives and parsley in a bowl with the carrots, radishes and spring onions.
2. Mix the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning together.
3. Drain the oil from the tuna and flake the flesh.
4. Add the fish and cottage cheese to the salad... - 42.0536
Chef's Tuna Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1.Take a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk beat together ketchup, yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and relish.
2.Take a resealable plastic container and put in the yogurt mixture.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. In another resealable plastic... - 42.0191
Tuna Salad With Bean Sprouts
1. In a large bowl add tuna, bean sprouts, capers, mayonnaise and soy sauce. Stir well.
2. Line two salad plates with lettuce leaves.
3. Spoon mixture on lettuce.
4. Slice pickles lengthwise to one end and make 4 slices from each. Fan the... - 42.0058
Tuna Madrilene Salad
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
Heat 1 can of the madrilene to boiling and stir in the gelatin.
Continue stirring until gelatin is dis-solved.
Add second can of madrilene and chill until the consistency of raw egg white.
Combine carefully the tuna,... - 41.4648
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Fresh Tuna Salade Nicoise
In a medium covered saucepan cook fresh beans in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, then carefully add potatoes and return to boiling.
Continue cooking about 15 minutes more or till vegetables is nearly tender, and then drain.
Rinse with cold water... - 41.3243
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes just test tender, about 20 minutes. Remove the eggs after 15 minutes of... - 41.3181
Tuna Souffu Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water and add the cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Mix well and pour into refrigerator tray.
Chill in freezing unit 15-20 minutes, until firm around the edges but still soft in the center.
Combine the tuna with... - 41.1546
Hot Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, celery, grapes and almonds in bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, celery salt and salt.
Add to tuna mixture and toss lightly.
Turn into 8-inch square ovenproof dish.
Combine crushed cereal, grated cheese and butter.
Sprinkle over... - 41.1472
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299
Healthy Tuna Salad
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the lettuce and tuna.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the tuna. Mix properly.
4) Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if the mixture seems to... - 41.1049
Bean And Tuna Salad
Heat water and beans to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours (do not boil or beans will burst).
Drain... - 41.0965
Baked Tuna Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In an 8-cup baking dish, combine together the macaroni, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In butter or margarine, sauté the onion and celery till they are golden and then stir in... - 40.9338
Lemon Ring Mold With Tuna Cheddar Salad
Spray 3-cup ring mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In medium heatproof bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until dissolved; add remaining ingredients for mold to gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
Pour mixture into... - 40.8294
Layered Tuna Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine tuna, dressing, and green onions, stirring well.
2. In a serving bowl, layer 1 cup lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
3. Add half of tuna mixture over the salad ingredients.
4. Top with a layer each of avocado, bacon, remaining... - 40.6973
Olive Tuna Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In small bowl combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Fold into tuna mixture.
Spoon into 4 greased and floured 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Combine shredded rice... - 40.6258
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, celery, beans, onion and parsley in a salad bowl. Toss to combine.
2) With a wire whisk, combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all over the tuna mixture. Toss to... - 40.5261
Haricot And Tuna Salad
Haricot And Tuna Salad is a sumptuous salad that will complete your dinner spread! This dish that is a favorite at my home. Try this Haricot And Tuna Salad. You wont regret it!! - 40.4867
Hot Tuna Salad
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, onion, lemon juice, dill and tarragon; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Mix in tuna and pimiento.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until heated.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Serve over... - 40.456
Trim Tuna Salad
1 In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the dressing.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Add in the Italian dressing.
4 Toss well.
5 Serve at once. - 40.3259
Minted Rice Tuna Salad
Combine lime peel, juice, and mint leaves; set aside.
In a bowl, mix together tuna, rice, celery, peas, onion, and parsley.
Add lime-mint mixture and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Prepare dressing, cover, and chill.
To serve, pour... - 40.1239
Tuna And Radish Salad
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water until just tender, 12-15 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and place in a bowl.
2. Drain the tuna and flake.
3. Add to the rice with the parsley, dill cucumbers, radishes and the French dressing.... - 39.9842
Rosy Tuna Salad
1.In a bowl, mix apples, grapes, nuts, tuna and beans.
2.In a separate bolw, mix yogurt, tahini, and tomato paste .
3.Pour the dressing over the fruits and shake well.
4.Serve the salad on spinach or lettuce leaves with a garnishing of... - 39.9158
Tongol Tuna Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the ingredients.
2. Mix using a rubber spatula and ensure that the tuna is not mashed.
3. Serve Tongol tuna salad with dressing. - 39.8893
Hot Tuna Salad
1. Open the frozen pea packet with a fork.
2. Put the peas on the paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Heat the peas in microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH.
4. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put peas, tune, celery, onion, red... - 39.8055
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.774
Cold Tuna Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Take out from the refrigerator and serve cold. - 39.75
Tuna Salad Granada
Mix broth, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, dry mustard, onion, and garlic in a saucepan; heat to boiling.
Combine tuna, potato, and vinegar mixture; mix lightly.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
When ready to serve, drain tuna... - 39.4786
Tangy Tuna Toss
Mix first 8 ingredients together.
Saute walnuts in margarine for a few minutes; drain on paper towel.
Mix mayonnaise and curry powder together.
Add it to tuna mixture and blend well; chill.
Just before serving, add walnuts.
Serve on cabbage mixed with a... - 39.2869
Tuna Chef's Salad
Coarsely flake tuna; do not drain.
In a large bowl, combine tuna, vinegar, olives, salt, pepper, lettuce and green pepper.
Toss lightly to mix.
Arrange onion rings, tomato wedges and egg slices on top.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.272
Tuna Zucchini And Caper Salad
Coarsely flake tuna; do not drain.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and olives.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
To serve, line platter with lettuce leaves; spoon tuna salad on top and garnish with olive slices.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.2659
Quick Tuna Salad
This quick tuna salad is a cold fish salad made with macaroni and cheese. With added veggies and eggs, the quick tuna salad is flavored with mayonnaise and a hint of green pepper. Served in hollowed tomato cups, this quick tuna salad grat for parties. - 39.2006
Hot Pasta & Tuna Salad
Prepare Chile Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (about 12 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a wide... - 39.1782
Tuna Salad Mold
Tuna Salad Mold has an Unbelievable taste. The Lemon juice and mustard gives the Tuna Salad Mold Rousing taste. Must catch it - 39.1555
Rice And Tuna Salad
Combine rice, tuna, carrot, celery, and onion; toss lightly.
Combine salad dressing, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt; mix until well blended.
To serve, toss mayonnaise mixture with tuna mixture.
Garnish with carrot curls and parsley. - 39.1487
Fresh Potato And Tuna Salad
Place potato in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tuna steak, and cook 3 minutes on each side... - 39.107
Tuna Salad In Cucumber Ring
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Measure boiling water into bowl, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and coloring to tint a delicate green.
Cool, then chill until beginning to set.
Fold in vegetables except... - 38.8733
Tuna Salad Subs
Combine tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise and pickle relish in bowl.
Place 1/2 c. of the tuna mixture on bottom half of each submarine roll.
Top each with Swiss cheese slices and 4 olive halves.
Place sandwiches in 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking... - 38.7844
Tuna Roni Salad
Tuna Roni Salad is a juicy mix of macaroni, tuna and english peas. This Tuna Roni Salad tastes yum when prepared the day before. Check out the recipe of this yummy Tuna Roni Salad. - 38.7801
Tuna Salad Recipes By Category