- » Tuna Roll
Tuna Roll Recipes
Tuna roll is an exquisite sushi dish which is native to Japan. It is served in Japanese and Pan-Asian restaurants and specialty sushi bars all over the world. Bite sized Tuna Roll sushi is very popular as a cocktail ... More »
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.0827
Baked Tuna Rolls
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion salt and pepper; stir in green pepper, celery, olives and tuna.
Cut tops off rolls and remove soft centers.
Fill rolls with tuna mixture, replace top and wrap each roll in foil.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 375° or until... - 33.883
Combine all ingredients except hot dog rolls; mix well.
Divide among rolls.
Broil until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings. - 32.9293
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.0957
Tuna Roll Ups
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Spread filling on each bread slice; roll up tightly, dip each roll in dill; wrap in wax paper; chill.
To serve hot, omit dill and brush with mayonnaise or melted butter.
Sprinkle lightly with onion salt and broil until heated and well... - 24.0567
You May Also Like!
Poached Tuna Rolls With Garlic Mayonnaise
Combine tuna with anchovies.
Add pepper and taste before adding salt.
Mix in eggs and enough bread crumbs to make a paste firm enough to shape into four 1 1/2 inch thick rolls.
Wrap rolls tightly in cheesecloth.
Tie at both ends.
Put into boiling salted water... - 39.3312
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 121.734
Hot Tuna Rolls
Combine all ingredients except the rolls.
Cut rolls lengthwise almost through and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each in foil and seal ends.
Refrigerate until needed. - 31.4592
Tuna Pineapple Finger Rolls
Mix the first six ingredients together; add just enough salad dressing to moisten.
Fill the rolls, and add a small ruffle of leaf lettuce to each. - 22.2568
Tuna Fish Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and mayonnaise. Gently mix to combine.
3. Lay lettuce, tuna mixture, and cucumber on rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video.... - 115.593
In large saucepan, cook onion in vegetable shortening until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Add the 1/4 cup milk and stir until sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir in tuna, parsley, and egg.
Roll out Cheese Biscuit Dough on lightly floured surface to 12x7... - 42.5116
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.1463
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.2654
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.5413
Tuna Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Take a large sauce pan and melt butter in it.
3) Sauté after adding the onion and green pepper to it until they become soft.
4) Mix in the salt and flour and cook for a minute stirring all... - 44.1071
Tuna Roll Recipes By Category