- » Tuna Quiche
Tuna Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna quiche recipes.
Tuna Fish Quiche
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
Place the flan case on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 42.6838
Tuna Quiche Casserole
1. In a 11x7-inch baking dish place the pie shell, press to fit the bottom of the dish.
2. Trim excess pie shell, and prick with fork and bake at 250 degrees centigrade for 1 minutes.
3. Remove the shell from oven, add cheese, onion and... - 41.9725
Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Save bacon drippings.
Fry onion in bacon drippings until tender.
Place cheese in pie shell; top with bacon, onion and tuna.
Mix eggs with cream, salt, monosodium glutamate and hot sauce; pour over tuna mixture and... - 39.027
In a large bowl, blend eggs and half-and-half; stir in horseradish, lemon juice, salt, and basil.
Then stir in tuna, peas, water chestnuts, onions, jack cheese, and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Pour mixture into a greased 10 by 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
Top... - 38.7677
Crustless Tuna Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Spray a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Saute the onion and red pepper in the butter in a small skillet for 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine the eggs, flour, salt, dry... - 37.8554
Make up the pastry dough as instructed on the packet. Roll out and use to line a 23 cm (9 inch) flan dish. Bake blind in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) for 15 minutes or until the pastry shows signs of browning.
Heat the oil in a... - 29.7681
Tuna And Cheese Quiche
1. Put the butter into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Add the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion softens, then leave to... - 25.5432
Tuna Quiche Recipes By Category