- » Tuna Pineapple Curry
Tuna Pineapple Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna pineapple curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna pineapple curry recipes.
1. Saute celery and almonds in margarine in a large saucepan.
2. Blend in flour, curry powder, and pepper until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
3. Return to flame and heat to boiling; stir 1 minute.
4. Add tuna and pineapple and heat... - 33.7265
Curried Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, celery, pecans, and pineapple, stir well.
Combine mayonnaise and curry powder, stir into tuna mixture.
Cover and chill mixture.
To serve, arrange alfalfa sprouts on a serving plate.
Spoon tuna in center of sprouts. - 31.2707
Cold Curried Tuna And Fruit
In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, curry powder, cumin, coriander, cardamom, and sugar; blend until smooth.
Add the tuna, orange, pineapple, green grapes, red grapes, and water chestnuts.
Toss together gently until the fruits are well coated with the... - 37.3417
Curried Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake. Keep aside.
2. Remove crown from pineapple by twisting.
3. Slice off the shell.
4. Slice the pineapple, crosswise into 4 (1-inch) thick roundels. Reserve remaining for another use.
5. Core and cut apple into... - 45.5486
Drain oil from tuna into saucepan.
Add onion, celery and green pepper, cook until crisp-tender.
Stir in curry powder, ginger and salt.
Drain syrup from pineapple and measure 1/2 CUP- Add pineapple syrup, mushroom soup and raisins to saucepan.
Bring mixture to... - 43.2518
Hawaiian Tuna Salad
Combine dressing, curry and parsley.
Add to tuna, pineapple, celery, walnuts and pimento.
Season to taste.
Toss lightly and serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. - 32.5673
Tuna Salad Tarts
Combine tuna with its broth and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream and curry powder then mix lightly through tuna and pineapple.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange lettuce in bottom of each tart shell.
Mound tuna salad on top.
Garnish with... - 38.5529
Hawaiian Tuna Party Salad
Mix mayonnaise, chutney, curry, and salt.
Combine celery, pineapple, tuna fish, and rice.
Combine the two mixtures and garnish with slivered almonds. - 30.6638
Crispy And Crunchy Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbs. juice.
Break large chunks of tuna with a spoon.
Toss tuna, oranges, cucumber and green onion.
Spoon onto each of 5 salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
Arrange 2 slices pineapple over each.
Combine reserved juice,... - 35.6773
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639
Tuna Chutney Salad
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, vinegar, and ginger; set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine greens, celery, onions, pineapple, and tuna.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat greens thoroughly;... - 36.7805
Sweet And Sour Tuna Crackers
1. Flake tuna and combine with all remaining ingredients, except crackers, in a 1-quart mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture on 24 crackers or melba toast rounds. Arrange 12 pieces in a circle on a paper plate. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook... - 25.4659
Tuna Fruit Salad
Combine tuna and its broth with the next 5 ingredients.
Mix salt, mayonnaise and curry powder and stir through salad with a fork.
Nestle in lettuce cups or on salad greens.
Garnish with watercress. - 31.0859
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 43.0919
Tuna Coconut Toss
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and curry powder.
For salad, in a medium mixing bowl stir together tuna, fruit, and water chestnuts.
Place dressing and salad mixture, separately, into the... - 40.749
Curried Sea Food
1. In a sauce-pan add water and heat it.
2. Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve over cooked rice. - 34.2889
Halibut Fruit Salad
Chill the cans of orange sections and pineapple tidbits in the refrigerator till needed, then drain before using.
Break or cut fish into large chunks.
For salad, in a large mixing bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Add orange... - 30.3675
1. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, soy sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, ginger and meat; mix well.
2. Add green pepper, grapes, pineapple and pimento; toss to mix.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
4. In a serving... - 45.2477
Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
Add next 6 ingredients and mix well.
Cover and chill overnight.
When ready to serve, shape lettuce into cups on individual plates.
Add half of almonds to salad and toss lightly .
Divide among lettuce cups.
Sprinkle... - 37.3515
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582