- » Tuna Pea
Tuna Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna pea recipes.
Black Eyed Pea And Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute scallions 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place cooked peas in oiled casserole and add sauteed scallions, tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and tuna.
Season with salt... - 38.4677
Tuna And Chick Pea Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, combine the chick peas, onion, celery, garlic, and dillweed, and the parsley if used. Add the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to blend.
2. Break the tuna into chunks and add it to the salad along with the tomatoes if used.... - 33.2199
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Canned Salmon, Tuna & Pea Salad
Break up salmon and tuna into large pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup French dressing over salmon and tuna.
To serve, arrange tuna-salmon mixture in center of platter.
Toss together cabbage, peas, 1/4 cup French dressing and mayonnaise.
Arrange in 6 lettuce cups... - 30.2129
Hot Tuna And Pea Salad
The hot tuna salad is a tuna and potato salad made that can be cooked in a microwave. Prepared with peas, the hot tuna salad can be cooked with mayonnaise, canned tuna, pickle relish and shoe string potatoes, till hot and ready to serve as a meal. - 29.2186
You May Also Like!
Peas & Tuna Casserole
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a casserole and empty the soup into it.
3.Add in the milk and combine well.
4.Now, add the tuna, 1 cup of potato chips and the peas.
5.Layer the top with the rest of the potato chips.
6. Bake for... - 39.2139
Quick And Easy Tuna Rice With Peas
This quick and easy tuna rice with peas makes a simple but filling lunch or dinner. Made with green peas and cheese to taste, the rice is cooked with the fish. Flavored with chicken bouillon, it is savory and great for one or two people meals. - 30.5376
Scalloped Tuna And Peas
2.In a greased baking dish, place peas and tuna in layers
3.Now add salt to cream and pour over fish
4.Cover with crumbs
5.Brown in moderate oven
6.Serve with salads - 31.6039
Linguine With Tuna And Peas
Linguine with tuna and peas is a filling fish and pasta recipe. Prepared with linguine or spaghetti, the pasta with tuna and peas is flavored with cheese and simply seasoned to serve. Simple and easy! - 32.1197
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Peas
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to chill.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, condensed soup, tuna, olives, and peas. Season to taste with salt... - 27.442
Marinated Tuna On Bed Of Sauteed Snow Peas
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the tuna.
3) wash the snow peas and trim them.
4) Mix the grated ginger with soy sauce and marinate tuna in it within a dish large enough to hold the fish.
5) Heat the broiler and cover the broiler pan with... - 35.7419
Tuna Peas And Rice
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until golden.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except cheese and gently toss them together.
3) Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. - 28.9182
Creamy Tuna And Peas In Popovers
Mix soup, peas, tuna, milk and pepper sauce in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Spoon over popovers; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon cheese on each... - 28.7264
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad has a fine taste. The lime juice gives the Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 37.4067
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 28.9185
Creamed Tuna And Peas Over English Muffins
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour, salt, pepper and bay leaf, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
Meanwhile,... - 40.864
Tuna Pea Recipes By Category