- » Tuna Patty
Tuna Patty Recipes
Tuna Patty is one of the most loved american food items. Tuna Patty is often served along with burgers, chips, french fries or sandwiches. A healthy snack, the Tuna Patty is very easy to prepare. It is also often ... More »
1. In bowl, put together eggs with bread crumbs, relish, onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add tuna and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into patties about 1 inch thick.
4. Raise shelf.
5.... - 45.556
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package instructions, reducing the water content to not more that 1 cup, to get a fairly stiff mash. Let the mash cool.
3.... - 39.0702
These tuna patties make for excellent fish burgers or sandwiches. Prepared with canned tuna, the tuna patties are combined with vegetables. Flavored with yogurt and ketchup to taste, the tuna patties are skillet cooked to a lovely golden color. - 35.5267
Tuna Patty Melt
This Tuna Patty Melt is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Tuna Patty Melt; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 35.0163
Beat eggs lightly.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley.
Shape into 6 patties.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) about 25 minutes, turning patties after 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 34.9317
Tuna Patty Melt
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together egg, rolled oats, sour cream, celery, celery seed and... - 34.6177
Tasteful Tuna Patties
Combine all ingredients except, lemon wedges in medium mixing bowl; mix until blended.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add patties and brown quickly on both sides.
Reduce heat to medium and fry 5 to 6 minutes on... - 34.248
Mix all the ingredients and chill for about half an hour. Heat the oil in the pan and shape the mixture into patties and fry. Make sure not to turn the pattoes too early as there’s a high chance of them breaking. Brown well. Yum ready to eat. - 27.5827
Tuna Patty Recipes By Category