- » Tuna Pasta Bake
Tuna Pasta Bake Recipes
Tuna Pasta Bake is a main course dish made with tuna fish and pasta. Vegetables, cheese, herbs and spices are added to the two primary ingredients for completing the flavor and variety requirements.
Preparation Of ... More »
White Sauce Makes A Great Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium low, add the butter and melt.
3. Add the flour into the pan and stir continuously to make a rouge. Turn the heat down lower during this process and let the flour cook... - 115.555
Homestyle Tuna And Pasta Bake
How about some baked pasta tonight. This Homestyle Tuna and Pasta Bake is a nice option if you are looking for a quick and easy meal. Get the idea of how to prepare this dish and you can put whatever you want to suit your taste. - 97.6998
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 43.2304
Must Make Tuna Pasta Bake
1) Pre- heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a deep pan, boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack but boil 2 minutes lesser. This should be anywhere between 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a sauce pan, make the sauce by first... - 41.1375
Prawn And Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry all but a handful of the spring onions... - 40.3904
You May Also Like!
Baked Pasta With Tuna And Mushroom
If you are confused about what to cook for dinner tonight, give this Baked Pasta with Tuna and Mushroom recipe a try. It is a simple and economical recipe. But it is quite tasty with the tomato sauce, mushrooms and tuna in it. Bon Appétit! - 79.4057
Low Carb Tuna Pasta Casserole
This is not a so called “healthy” tuna casserole. This is a healthy, low carb and low sodium comfort food. So next time you feel like eating casserole but worry too much about the calories follow this recipe. Sometimes you just need homey comfort food. - 101.828
Fisherman S Baked Shells
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot, celery, red pepper, basil, marjoram, rosemary, and black pepper.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8... - 43.276
Garden Tuna Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix Miracle Whip, flour and seasonings in large saucepan.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add 1 cup cheese and remaining ingredients.
Lightly spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with... - 39.9163
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.6475
Comforting Tuna Noodle Casserole
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that is both comforting and low on cost, here’s your deal! Betty’s non-fussy, non-fancy tuna noodle casserole makes the ideal dinner choice after the heavy bingeing during the holidays. Plus, this quick,... - 102.178
Noodle And Tuna Casserole
This is a casserole which inculcates the flavors of Latin cooking! An easy recipe which requires a wee bit of effort, which will be paid off at the end of it all! See the video and let Vicki instruct you! - 95.2333
Tuna Pasta Bake Recipes By Category