- » Tuna Parsley
Tuna Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna parsley recipes.
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 39.9193
Tuna Loaf With Parsley
1. Wash and dry the parsley. Finely chop 8 of the gherkins, the capers and parsley.
2. Drain the tuna and flake with a fork.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in a few spoonfuls of warm water.
4. In a large bowl, mix the parsley, gherkins, capers, tuna, mayonnaise and... - 34.9191
Tuna Croquettes With Parsley Sauce
Combine breadcrumbs, tuna, carrots, milk, celery, egg, onion, salt, and pepper, mix well.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into a cone.
Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
Serve with Parsley... - 32.6889
You May Also Like!
Combine ingredients in order given except the water.
Pack in greased heatproof mold.
Pour water in cooker and place mold on rack in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 30 minutes.
Reduce pressure with cool water. - 35.1949
Tuna Pate Crepes
These Tuna Pate Crepes are simply awesome ! These Tuna Pate Crepes make an excellent snack or appetizer ! Don't take my word ! Just try them and let me know ! - 32.5953
Tuna Salad Ii
Combine the tuna, parsley, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion.
Serve on open slices of rye or pumpernickel bread. - 26.1785
Long Island Parsley Potatoes
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and simmer for 6 minutes or until tender, then drain.
2. In the same saucepan, whisk the butter, oil, salt, and pepper over moderate heat for 3 minutes or until... - 28.4114
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add crumbs, tuna, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
Place in shallow pan of hot water and bake in moderate oven (350°F.)... - 46.2082
1. Saute mushrooms in butter.
2. Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Add crumbs, tuna, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
4. Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
5. Place in shallow pan of hot water and bake in moderate... - 37.8104
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, add milk and the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
2) Pour the mixture in a well greased baking dish or a ring mold.
3) Bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for about 40 min; turn out on a large platter. ... - 40.3335
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2/3 cup juice. In 9-inch square baking dish, with wire whisk, whisk lemon peel and juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons parsley, salt, and pepper until mixed. Add tuna, turning to coat. Cover and... - 25.2254
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Blend in the flour, then cream, bouillon, wine and seasoned salt.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir twice.
4. Add Cheddar cheese, green onions, mushrooms, tuna and drained... - 46.6594
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 30.9969