- » Tuna Onion
Tuna Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna onion recipes.
Tuna Caper And Spring Onion Fishcakes
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow it to dry in its steam.
3. Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash with seasoning and half the butter, while hot.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To the potato mash,... - 45.2559
Curried Tuna Onion Turnovers
Make pastry according to directions on package, using light cream and vinegar as the liquid.
Shape in a ball and chill while making filling.
Melt butter in small saucepan, add curry powder and onion and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Add tuna... - 43.2922
Grilled Tuna And Onions
Place tuna and onion in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients; pour vinegar mixture over tuna and onion.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning tuna occasionally.
Remove tuna from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup... - 40.1331
Barbecued Tuna With Onions
PLACE TUNA in shallow non-metal dish.
1.Cut onions in half; slice finely.
Sprinkle over fish.
Combine wine, sugar, salt and pepper in jug; mix well.
2.Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Prepare and heat the barbecue 1 hour before... - 36.22
Tuna With Caramelized Onions
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about
10 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are browned and very soft, about 20... - 27.0633
You May Also Like!
Tuna Fish With Onion (tonno Sott'olio Con Cipolle)
Tuna Fish With Onion (Tonno Sott'Olio Con Cipolle) goes well with any menu. I never miss to prepare this Tuna Fish With Onion (Tonno Sott'Olio Con Cipolle) whenver there is a special occasion at home. Give this Tuna Fish With Onion (Tonno Sott'Olio Con... - 31.6144
Tuna Bean And Red Onion
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Add onions and saute until tender, stirring sporadically
2) Now, add beans, mustard, tuna, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and zest. Stir and cook until heated through.
3) Blend in seasonings as desired.
4)... - 40.6131
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Serve as dip with crackers, potato chips or raw vegetable sticks. - 20.5609
Grilled Tuna, Cheddar & Onion Sandwiches
In a 10 to 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine onion, garlic, and half the broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir often until liquid evaporates and browned bits stick in pan.
Add half the remaining broth; stir to scrape browned bits free, then boil... - 41.3944
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.7555
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 41.4338
Onion Tuna Pate
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and add all the ingredients.
2) Process till all the ingredients have mixed well and are finely chopped. This process generally takes about 25 minutes. During the processing, it could be required to stir the... - 31.9629
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 0
Italian Tuna Insalata, Beans E Red Onion
Here are some real simple yet gourmet styled picnic foods, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s
tongue-in-cheek ... - 22.4129