- » Tuna Olive
Tuna Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna olive recipes.
Tombo Tuna Poached In Olive Oil
Most of us associate the word “poaching” with gently simmering tender fish in stock or wine. Learn a new culinary technique with Chef John, as he teaches us a restaurant-style method of poaching tuna in herb and garlic infused olive oil. This oil cooked... - 100.698
Tuna Olive And Caper Sauce
1) Drain the tuna, reserve the brine and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour, then stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth and golden.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and reserved brine and cook until... - 45.2793
Olive Tuna Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Olive Tuna Salad. This typically Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 44.182
Ripe Olive And Tuna Casserole
1 Cut the olives into large pieces.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix olives with tuna, macaroni, mushrooms, green pepper and cashews.
4 Stir in sour cream and oregano, mixing well.
5 Into a large... - 42.7947
Olive Tuna Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In small bowl combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Fold into tuna mixture.
Spoon into 4 greased and floured 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Combine shredded rice... - 40.8367
Tuna Olive Appetizer
Drain the liquid from the can of tuna, then turn tuna into a bowl, breaking it neatly into fairly large chunks.
Add the olives, mushrooms, artichokes, onions, and the giardiniera, all previously drained of their liquids.
Then add the tomato sauce, oil,... - 37.0824
Tuna Tomato And Olive Empanadas
1. Make the bread mix as per the instructions and using milk and olive oil as the liquid
2. Knead for a few minutes till smooth and split it into eight; shape into balls and roll out on the surface into six inch rounds
3. Spread the centre of each... - 35.0221
Ripe Olive Tuna Salad Sandwich
Cut ripe olives into large.wedges.
Combine olives with celery, tuna and eggs.
Blend all remaining ingredients except bread.
Mix lightly with olive-tuna mixture.
Serve on bread slices. - 35.0025
Olive Tuna Salad
1) Drain tuna and place in a bowl.
2) Add olives, celery, egg and dressing.
3) Toss lightly together.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Place over lettuce leaves to seve. - 34.5758
Tuna Olive Towers
Combine the tuna, eggs, cucumber, celery, and pickle relish with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Butter 8 slices of the white bread and spread with tuna mixture.
Add whole-wheat slices, buttered side up, and spread with chopped olives.
Top olives... - 33.4944
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 31.6923
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 30.6475
Tuna Bean And Olive Salad
1 Combine the tuna, beans, bell pepper, onion, olives, parsley, oregano, vinegar, garlic, and ground pepper in a large bowl.
2 Arrange the lettuce cups on each of 4 plates; spoon the tuna mixture evenly into the cups and serve at once. - 29.7978
Italian Tuna Green Olive And Tangerine Salad On Grilled Bread
1. Light a grill. Peel the tangerine, removing the white pith. Using a small, sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release the sections onto a plate. Cut the sections into 1/2 inch pieces; discard any seeds.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the... - 29.5194
Tuna Olive Recipes By Category