Fish Noodle Soup
- » Tuna Noodle Soup
Tuna Noodle Soup Recipes
Tuna Noodle Soup is a popular Asian, particularly Southeast Asian, soup made with tuna and egg noodles as the main ingredients. The soup is popular for its mellow and delectable taste. It is also a very nutritious ... More »
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, and water.
Stir in tuna, peas, and pimiento.
Add Velveeta cheese, noodles, onion flakes, parsley flakes, and black... - 43.3478
You May Also Like!
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Baked Tuna N Noodles
In large saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup; gradually stir in milk.
Add noodles, tuna, and pimiento.
Pour into four 1 1/2 quart casseroles or five 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dishes (10x6x2" each).
Bake at 400°F. for 20... - 36.4439
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 47.0805
Quick & Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
In a large casserole dish, cook celery, onion, salt and pepper in the microwave for 3 minutes, until tender.
Pour cream of mushroom soup and tuna into celery and onions and mix well.
Add cooked egg noodles.
Cook another 5 minutes in the microwave. - 24.7831
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Add noodles to boiling salted water and cook for 15 min. or until tender. Drain in sieve.
2. Drain oil from tuna; flake with a fork.
3. Combine noodles, mushroom soup, tuna, and milk.
4. Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and bake. - 33.7072
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
4. In a baking dish, combine noodles with all the other ingredients except crackers.
5. Toss to mix well. .
6. Crush crackers with a rolling pin by placing... - 44.5806
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Peas
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to chill.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, condensed soup, tuna, olives, and peas. Season to taste with salt... - 28.8982
Cheesy Tuna Bake
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, water, 3/4 cup cheese, noodles, tuna, and pimiento.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake until cheese melts. - 33.3828
Tuna Noodles Parmesan
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Stir to mix.
4) In a large bowl mix the next 8 ingredients... - 46.5179
All In One Tuna Casserole
All in one tuna casserole is a vegetable and noodle tuna bake. Prepared with peas and carrots, the tuna casserole is flavored with golden onion soup and has milk to taste. The vegetable and tuna bake is topped with liberal amount of cheddar cheese and baked... - 32.2514
Tuna Noodle Soup Recipes By Category