- » Tuna Melt Pie
Tuna Melt Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna melt pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna melt pie recipes.
Swiss Tuna Melts
Swiss tuna melts is a cheese and tuna recipe prepared with bread base. Herbed with dill, the swiss tuna melts has green onions and celery in it. Served as appetizer or as a light snack, it is savory and appetizing! - 34.4831
Spanish Style Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until fragrant.
Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Turn the broiler on.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, olives, piquillo peppers,... - 40.2612
Tuna Melt Tomato
Slice off stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to make a shell.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with salt and invert onto paper towels.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl stir together celery, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Stir in... - 41.3861
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Tuna Pot Pies
Tuna Pot Pies is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Tuna Pot Pies, you will always crave for some more. - 47.7365
Blushing Tuna Pie
Blushing Tuna Pie has an extraordinary taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Blushing Tuna Pie a magnificent taste. Blushing Tuna Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 38.9365
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 37.9187
Rice And Tuna Pie
Combine the 1 egg, cooked rice, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the chopped onion, and 1/4 teaspoon of the marjoram.
Press onto bottom and sides of a lightly buttered 10-inch pie plate or 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Place tuna atop.
Combine the 3 beaten eggs,... - 41.4848
Deep Dish Tuna Pie
In a saucepan, blend butter, (melted), and flour.
Slowly stir in milk, salt pepper.
Break tuna apart and add to the sauce along with its broth.
Add drained potatoes and frozen vegetables.
Transfer to 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Top with pastry.
Bake in a hot oven... - 39.2052
Golden Tuna Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in... - 44.0136
Gourmet Tuna Pie
Arrange eggs in pie shell.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine flaked tuna, eggs, butter, 2 teaspoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and basil; mix well.
Pour over sliced eggs.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Press onion and cucumber in... - 34.8802
Blushing Tuna Pie
Mix tuna, ketchup, and salt in a bowl.
Put reserved tuna oil into a saucepan.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add the cheese and stir until... - 42.9648
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Cheesy Tuna Tater Pie
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
Convection Bake for 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine potato flakes, 1 cup of the cheese, olives, soup, tuna and... - 33.4416
Dill Tuna Pie
1. Drain and flake tuna removing skin and bones. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a medium or 1 ½ quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add onion and celery and sauté lightly for 5 minutes just until softened.
5.... - 45.5515
Tuna Au Gratin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with a thick layer of the pastry. Trim the crust, prick the bottom and flute the edges. If there are any pieces of the pastry leftover, let set them in the oven
3. Bake the shell and the... - 44.7212
Tuna Fish Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 Line a 9" pie pan with half of pastry.
3 Roll out the top.
4 In a pan, melt butter and saute celery and onion until soft and clear.
5 Blend in flour.
6 Add in milk, and bouillon cube.
7 Cook... - 45.9069
Tuna Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
MELT margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add soup, milk, thyme, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4... - 44.7264
Tuna Vegetable Pie With Cheese Pastry
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste, and monosodium glutamate.
Fold in potato, tuna with the liquid, and the peas.
Heat and pour into 1 1/2 -quart... - 39.5396
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Make up piecrust mix as package label directs; roll out half of it and use to line an 8-inch pie plate, making fluted edge.
2. Start heating oven to 425Â°F.
3. Roll out remaining piecrust; then lay an 8-inch pie plate on... - 42.9157
Swiss Tuna Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, add saltines, corn, tuna, cheese and pimientos.
3) In a small saucepan, add milk, butter or margarine and onion. Heat the mixture on low flame till the butter... - 40.6491
Tuna Macaroni Pie
Place 1 tblsp. butter in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Blend in flour, Worcestershire sauce and paprika.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at high setting 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring after 1... - 43.5022
Tuna Au Gratin Pie
Tuna Au Gratin Pie has an Ostentatious taste. The mushroom soup and tuna gives the Tuna Au Gratin Pie Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 43.8439
Tuna And Broccoli Pie
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and paprika until blended. Gradually stir in milk, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. With... - 34.8966
Tuna Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Take a large sauce pan and melt butter in it.
3) Sauté after adding the onion and green pepper to it until they become soft.
4) Mix in the salt and flour and cook for a minute stirring all... - 43.4452
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.1106
Tuna Fish Casserole Pies
Add flour gradually to melted butter, add salt, milk, and liquid from canned peas, stirring to keep smooth.
Add peas, carrots, and tuna fish heat thoroughly. - 27.3048
Upside Down Tuna Pie With Corn Bread Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking dish or deep 8-inch pie plate With the lemon slices. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour, then add 1 1/2 cups of the milk,... - 35.6118
Friday Banquet Pie
This recipe for Friday Banquet Pie comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. Stock up on more and more tuna as you will want to make this Friday Banquet Pie time and again. If it is an impressive Appetizer that you... - 45.1957
Veal With Tuna Sauce
1) In the container of a blender, put the drained tuna, anchovies and garlic along with ¼ cup of the reserved veal stock. Cover and beat till pureed. Keep aside. If a blender is not available, use a widen spoon to thoroughly mash the ingredients... - 43.066
In large mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Add rice, onions and undrained tuna.
In small glass bowl place butter.
Microwave at High (10)1 Minute, until melted.
Add to tuna along with thyme and crumbs.
Spread mixture evenly in lightly... - 41.3981
Tuna And Potato Tart
Cook onion in butter until wilted.
Add tuna, potatoes, parsley, and salt and pepper if needed.
Spread in the pie shell; make 6 depressions in the potato mixture, drop a raw egg into each, and drizzle a little melted butter over each.
Bake in preheated... - 38.3973
Savory Tuna Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch quiche dish or pie plate. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, dry mustard, and salt until smooth; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 29.5718
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 125.209
Like salmon? You’ll love it baked with asparagus, onions and Swiss cheese in this savory quiche-like pie. - 38.91
Sea Fish Pie
Line an 8-inch pie plate with half the short crust pastry.
Flake the fish finely.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the milk stirring all the time.
Return to the heat, stir until boiling and boil... - 45.4804
West Coast Pie
1. In skillet melt shortening; in it saute onion and green pepper until onion is golden. Stir in flour; then stir in tomatoes, basil, and seasoned salt. Bring to boil; then pour into 9-inch pie plate.
2. Over tomato mixture arrange tuna; sprinkle with grated... - 29.9182
Seattle Salmon Pie
Combine eggs, milk, butter, onion, parsley, and seasonings.
Break salmon in chunks, removing bones and skin.
Stir salmon into egg mixture.
Pour into well-greased 8-inch pie plate.
Prepare pastry mix according to package directions.
Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut... - 45.6254
Pastry Topped Fish Bake
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Drain and flake fish; blend well into egg mixture.
Pour into greased 8-inch pie plate.
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
Roll to an 8-inch circle, 1/8 inch thick; trim edges.
Cut circle... - 38.8966
1. Mix 2 cups of the bread crumbs, the cheese, tuna, milk, egg yolks, lemon peel, lemon juice, onion, salt and mustard. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff but not dry; fold into tuna mixture. Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Elevate casserole on... - 29.451