- » Tuna Mayonnaise
Tuna Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna mayonnaise recipes.
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.6348
Poached Tuna Rolls With Garlic Mayonnaise
Combine tuna with anchovies.
Add pepper and taste before adding salt.
Mix in eggs and enough bread crumbs to make a paste firm enough to shape into four 1 1/2 inch thick rolls.
Wrap rolls tightly in cheesecloth.
Tie at both ends.
Put into boiling salted water... - 41.4359
1. If possible prepare mayonnaise in food processor or blender without the mustard.
2. Stir in anchovy and tuna and puree the mixture in blender or processor.
3. Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add capers. Or
4. Flake the tuna pieces and chop... - 35.5759
Grilled Tuna With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna; set aside.
Place tuna on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until tuna is medium-rare or to desired... - 32.3907
Green Beans With Tuna Mayonnaise
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until tender-crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water; pat dry. Arrange along with lettuce leaves around centre of large oval platter. Cut tomatoes into slices from tops to bottoms; set... - 28.7779
Tuna Fillets With Wasabi Mayonnaise
1 .Combine first 5 ingredients. Stir with a whisk until smooth and creamy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets on each side with 1 teaspoon salt. Place fillets in pan and cook 3... - 26.0241
Tuna Mold With Mayonnaise
Dissolve two 3-ounce packages lime-flavored gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Stir in 11/2 cups cold water, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and dash salt.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in one 9 1/4-ounce can tuna, drained and flaked; one 10-ounce package frozen... - 25.6344