- » Tuna Maki
Tuna Maki Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna maki recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna maki recipes.
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.0061
You May Also Like!
Japanese Tekka Maki
1. Cut the cucumber tuna fish into thick strips, set aside
2. On the mat place the nori sheet and cover it with a thin layer of sushi rice.
3. Place the tuna strip in the center.
4. Carefully roll the mat using your finger and palms to... - 72.8999
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 35.2791
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? Watch this amazing video to prepare the best tasting Japanese sushi with green onion and tuna. The Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. This version inspiring version... - 101.437
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Transfer the drained rice to a warmed bowl and set aside.
To make the vinegar sauce, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, then pour the mixture over the rice.
Stir gently... - 39.337
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 123.134
Tuna Sushi Roll
Take the flavors of your favorite sushi bar home with homemade tuna rolls. Learn how to make a simple tuna roll from scratch. The tuna roll is a basic roll made into a thin roll. No other ingredients are used, and the rice is rolled inside. - 103.7