- » Tuna Loaf
Tuna Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna loaf recipes.
Tuna Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine milk, eggs and crackers; let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in celery, tuna, onion, pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Pour mixture into well-greased 9 1/2" by... - 47.7111
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, eggs, onion and green pepper.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Gradually stir in salad dressing.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the sliced loaves.
5) On all 4 slices, spread the tuna mix.
6) On top, place... - 47.6658
Tuna Saltine Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
4) Stream in the milk and crackers and allow to stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Mix in tuna, celery, onion, and 1... - 46.8113
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the fish thoroughly.
3. In a small bowl, flake the fish.
4. Combine onion and capers to the fish flakes.
5. In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, water, salt, paprika and cream.
6. Stir them, until the... - 44.8694
Force tuna through food chopper, using small blade.
Combine with soup.
Soak crumbs in milk and add tuna mixture, pimiento, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
Place in greased loaf pan and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve with... - 44.377
Tuna Crunch Loaf
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the gelatin
2. Add boiling water to dissolve the softened gelatin
3. Mix in the vinegar, lemon juice, and salt.
4. Chill this mix till partially set
5. In a separate bowl, carefully mix in the pieces of... - 44.3642
1) Take a bowl and crumble the tuna in it.
2) Add onion, celery, evaporated milk, parsley, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Take a baking dish and pat the mixture into it to fashion it into a loaf.
5) Sprinkle it with... - 43.2788
Tuna loaf is a light and easy lunch or dinner loaf that is easily prepared in a little over half hour. Made with white canned tuna combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the tuna loaf is flavored with a dash of lemon juice, bell peppers, onions and a dash of... - 38.016
Tuna Crunch Loaf
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat soup just to boiling; add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Stir in lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, and green pepper.
Pour into 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2... - 38.0135
Club Tuna Loaf
Cook noodles and drain, as in Boiled Noodles.
Add next six ingredients.
Melt butter and fat in a saucepan; blend in the flour and seasonings (use very little salt, for the tuna, broth, and potato chips supply almost enough for the mixture); then stir in the... - 37.923
Souper Tuna Loaf
Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, tuna, bread cubes, egg, parsley, and lemon juice.
Spread evenly in well-greased loaf pan (8x4x3").
Bake at 400°F. for 40 minutes.
Loosen edges; unmold.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 34.9637
1. Process tuna in a food processor, or force through food chopper, using small blade.
2. Combine with soup.
3. Soak crumbs in milk and add tuna mixture, pimiento, parsley, seasonings and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
4. Place in greased loaf pan and bake in moderate... - 33.9644
Tuna Loaf With Parsley
1. Wash and dry the parsley. Finely chop 8 of the gherkins, the capers and parsley.
2. Drain the tuna and flake with a fork.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in a few spoonfuls of warm water.
4. In a large bowl, mix the parsley, gherkins, capers, tuna, mayonnaise and... - 33.6666
Combine ingredients in order given except the water.
Pack in greased heatproof mold.
Pour water in cooker and place mold on rack in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 30 minutes.
Reduce pressure with cool water. - 33.2431
Tuna Loaf doesnâ€™t last on the dining table for more than five minutes! I am serious! My family makes me prepare this delicious loaf again and again. Try it! - 29.6904
Tuna Loaf Special
This Tuna Loaf Special tastes fabulous ! Try this baked fish, egg, and bread loaf with irresistible creamy pea sauce. Your suggestions for thisv Tuna Loaf Special are welcome. - 28.9999
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain and flake tuna; add remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Pour into small loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of loaf; dot with margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into 4 slices. - 25.7717
Beat egg; mix in other ingredients and turn out into a lightly-greased casserole.
Bake at 350° approximately 1-1 1/4 hours. (The whole casserole may be counted as 4 meat exchanges and 2 bread exchanges in a diabetic diet.) - 21.3973
Tuna Loaf Recipes By Category