Tuna Bean Salad
- » Tuna Green Bean Salad
Tuna Green Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna green bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna green bean salad recipes.
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 140.417
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.829
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Cook green beans in lightly salted boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place tuna in center of serving platter; sprinkle with capers.
Arrange canned beans, tomato and olives around tuna; surround with... - 28.509
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 30.3551
This Salad Nicose is a fabulous starter course ! Try out this tuna, vegetables, romaine and seasonings medley for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 40.4015
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 44.4456
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.7518
White Beans With Tuna Salad
If using dried beans.
Place the beans in a 3-quart saucepan with enough water to cover the beans.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain the beans and return them to the pan with fresh water to cover.
Add... - 43.2256
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.2209
Marinated Bean Tuna And Tomato Salad
Place beans in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water .
Dry on paper towels and transfer to large serving bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl or jar with lid and stir or shake well.
Pour over beans.
Add tuna,... - 34.36
Tuna Potato And Bean Salad Genoa Style
Drain tuna, reserving oil and liquid.
Combine tuna, broken into large pieces, potatoes, beans, onion, and celery.
Add tuna oil to olive oil, vinegar, salt, and a little pepper.
Combine with mayonnaise, and mix carefully with salad.
Makes 6 servings. - 40.0025
Put kidney beans, zucchini and green pepper in large baking dish.
Combine corn oil, vinegar, horseradish, garlic, salt and dill weed in small jar with tight-fitting lid; cover and shake well.
Pour marinade over vegetable mixture; tossing to coat evenly; cover... - 33.3604