- » Tuna Fry
Tuna Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fry recipes.
Tuna Fried Rice
Fried rice, the popular East Asian dish gets more twist with tuna. Check out the video showing how to make Fried Rice with Tuna flavored by exotic Thai and Chinese seasonings. A must for small parties or kittie parties! - 113.642
Fried Tuna Cakes
How about some nice tuna cakes for dinner with a salad! The recipe shown is simplistic and the flavors are exuding freshness! Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 40.3093
Rice Roni Fried Rice & Pan-fried Tuna For Dinner
Pan-fried tuna-mufuletta was not an easy recipe to make. Many times you must have wondered whether this can be really cooked perfectly at home. Now all your worries will be answered by Bhal Dave easy and simple recipe. You can now enjoy perfect pan-fried... - 65.421
Healthy Tuna Salad
Tired of using the packaged Tuna Salad Mix? Try this recipe to create your own fresh Tuna salad. Chef Tse demonstrates an easy to make recipe that is very very impressive. Give it a try today. - 98.0802
Hashbrown, Curried Albacore Tuna And Salad With Corn Tortilla
Bored of having the regular Indian breakfast or English breakfast? Switch to Hashbrown, Curries albacore tuna and salad with corn tortilla, and start your day on a healthy note. Bale Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner.... - 59.5159
Stir-fried Tuna Rice
Love street food? Try Stir-fried tuna rice. This popular Malaysian street food can be made within minutes and tastes awesome. This meal is healthy because of tuna which is a low fat food. You can serve it garnished with slices of red chillies, cucumbers and... - 118.556
Tuna And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the onion, carrots, mangetout (snow peas) and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the... - 40.687
Stir Fried Tuna For Two
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy; set aside.
In a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, shake sesame seed until golden, about 3 minutes; pour sesame seed from pan and set aside.
To pan, add 1 tablespoon salad oil;... - 42.4522
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Stir Fried Tuna
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy sauce; set aside.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat until golden (about 4 minutes), shaking pan often.
Pour out seeds and set aside.
Increase heat to high and... - 43.7381
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 43.8173
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Fried Tuna Burger
Children Love burgers. Add your desired level of spice and seasoning and you end up with some super delicious burgers! Watch Alex and Sophie whip this recipe up! - 92.563
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.102
Tiny Tuna Balls
In a medium bowl, flake tuna.
Stir in egg, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, pickle relish and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Fry tuna balls until firm and golden on all sides.
Drain on paper towels. - 31.203
Tuna And Rice Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin layer of egg.
Cook, without stirring,... - 45.8496
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 88.9478
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Reheat corn tortillas in microwave until soft.
Take corn tortillas and fill with mix.
Roll into a flauta (small roll).
Use toothpicks to hold together, if desired.
Fry in oil until slightly crisp.
Drain on paper... - 28.6627
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Curried Tuna Fish On Fulka Rotli & Salads
Have you ever chosen an alternate item to cook a dish if you have run out of any ingredient? Bhal Dave offers a superb idea to replace curried potatoes with Tuna to get a brilliant tasting curry and serve with fulka rotli. Team it up with lettuce salad with... - 55.8094
In The Kitchen With Ken - Tuna Melt
Tuna anyone? These thick tuna steaks are melted over with some goat cheese and then stacked in a sesame bun to have as a large sandwich! See the video for more on making this tuna cheesy sandwich! - 88.3868
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 102.386
Beat eggs slightly in bowl.
Add tuna, onion, bread cubes, and seasonings; mix to moisten.
Form into 4 to 6 patties; fry in skillet or on griddle until golden brown, turning once. - 26.1383
In a bowl, place the tuna, noodles, scallions, eggs, and salt.
Blend and divide into 8 equal parts.
Form patties, dredge with breadcrumbs and deep fry until evenly browned.
Drain on paper towels and serve with the soy sauce. - 29.2287
Low Carb Cheese Tuna Melts
If you love tuna melts, here is a low carb Cheese tuna melts that's simple, delicious and easy to make. The chef adds mayo, cheese, tuna and keeping it simple but you can add your favorite herbs or ingredients as you desire. As she says, the recipe is very... - 95.6762
Tuna Caper And Spring Onion Fishcakes
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow it to dry in its steam.
3. Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash with seasoning and half the butter, while hot.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To the potato mash,... - 45.2559
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 57.1742
Exotic Guacamole Ricotta And Tuna Cake
Exotic dishes are not only about fancy ingredients or cooking styles but also about doing it right and doing it clean. Take a look at this exotic guacamole ricotta and tuna cake to find out how an easy and simple dish can be turned into an exotic one with a... - 83.5356
Tasteful Tuna Patties
Combine all ingredients except, lemon wedges in medium mixing bowl; mix until blended.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add patties and brown quickly on both sides.
Reduce heat to medium and fry 5 to 6 minutes on... - 34.248
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Italian Tuna Balls
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl, then tip in the pine nuts, lemon zest, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg. Season, then mix together with your hands until everything is completely combined. Roll the mix into 12 walnut-size balls. Put a large pan of salted water on... - 32.6088
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Tuna Ceviche With Avocados, Tomatoes And Plantains
It's time to pair up a delicious recipe with a sparkling wine to help you entertain and send your guests back home happy. Check out the video of the Tuna Ceviche with Avocados going with Tomatoes and Plantains paired with Paco y Lola Albarino Wine. Chef Billy... - 100.475
Favorite Curried Tuna
1. In a saucepan add butter. Cook the onions with curry till they are cooked in the butter.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients while stirring continuously. Do not add the patty shells now.
3. Heat and... - 41.2426
Melt butter or margarine in frying pan.
Beat eggs well, add cream and beat together.
Pour over tuna in pan.
Scramble slightly. - 25.9673
Homemade Tuna And Penne Pasta
If you are searching for a quick, nutritious and delicious recipe, here it is. The video shows a simple and easy to cook pasta dish as well as extremely classical. The pasta is mildly flavored with just garlic, parsley and lemon juice. This is an absolutely... - 101.941
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
Tuna Fish Cakes
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture... - 41.833
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package instructions, reducing the water content to not more that 1 cup, to get a fairly stiff mash. Let the mash cool.
3.... - 39.0702
Tuna Rice Ring
1.Heat oil in a large trypan.
Add shallots, celery, mushrooms and capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2.Stir in parsley, rice, tuna, rice bran, chilli sauce and half the tomatoes.
Toss until heated through.
Season to taste with pepper.
3.Spoon mixture into a... - 41.2657
1) In a frying pan, let the butter melt and then add the onions, pepper and mushrooms.
2) Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Then, add the tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, tuna and olives.
4) Keep stirring it until its fully heated.
5) Bring... - 40.3479
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 36.9273
In heavy 10-inch skillet heat the oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add peas, sprouts, and tuna; cook, stirring occasionally, till peas are tender, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; pour into skillet.
Reduce heat... - 29.1408
Heat oil in medium skillet; add garlic, celery, onion, and green pepper.
Stir until slightly tender but still crisp.
Blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water.
Add remaining water and soy sauce to skillet.
Stir in cornstarch mixture.
Add salt and tuna,... - 38.8302
Tuna And Roasted Pepper Tapas
In this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen, the chef shows us a delicious tuna recipe with a Spanish twist Tapas! - 110.838
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.6348
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and remove from heat.
2) Stir in the flour, dry mustard, powdered mushrooms, pepper, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice, blend thoroughly.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until... - 45.6998
Leeks In Tuna Sauce
1. Drain tuna, flake it with a fork into small chunks.
2. In a steamer basket, steam the leeks for about 6 minutes or until just tender.
3. Place in 2 lightly buttered individual casseroles and place in the oven to keep warm.
4. For the cheese sauce,... - 44.672
Tuna Nicoise Briks
1) In a bowl, combine the tuna, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, shallots, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
2) Place a spring roll wrapper on a clean work surface. The point of the square should face you like a diamond.
3) In the center... - 46.1959
Sift together the flour and salt and add the egg and milk, then beat until a smooth batter.
Heat a little fat in the pan, pour in enough batter to give a thin coating, fry for 2 minutes, turn and fry on the second side.
Lift on to a heat-proof dish and top... - 41.5111
In saucepan, melt the 3 Tbs. Crisco.
Blend in the flour.
Add the milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add the onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika; stir in the tuna.
Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 hours.
With wet hands, shape... - 43.6438
Quick Tuna Pasta
Cook onion in oil in a medium size saucepan or frying pan for 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. - 29.8966
Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the... - 41.183
No Hassle Tuna & Pasta
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute onion and garlic until tender.
Add vegetables, water, tuna and 1/2 cup cheese; stir fry until all ingredients are heated through.
Serve mixture over hot pasta; sprinkle with the remaining cheese. - 33.8363
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.0633
The Mandarin Tuna is a culinary wonder from the Chinese cuisine! Enjoy a royal lunch with the Mandarin Tuna poured over rice with almonds strewn over ! Try the Mandarin Tuna and tell me what you feel about it! - 44.7907
Quick And East Wangi Tuna Risotto
Looking for a twist on a great Italian favorite? Try out this wangi tuna risotto, a flavorful, super-healthy rice dish that comes packed with the goodness of tuna fish. What easier, quicker and tastier way to feed yourself on rush weeknights than this one-pot... - 79.7845
Tuna Stuffed Bell Peppers
On the lookout for a simple yet yummy recipe that will make a good main course dish or appetizer or even a side dish? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make tasty stuffed bell peppers that are so flavorful that guests are going to... - 79.2783
Thaw the spinach in a minute amount of margarine or oil (not more than 1/2 teaspoon) over the lowest possible heat, turning the block often.
Press out as much liquid as possible with a spatula and season the spinach to taste with salt and pepper and a... - 45.0385
Hot Tuna Puffs
I made this Hot Tuna Puffs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Hot Tuna Puffs recipe for yourself! - 45.4956
Marinated Tuna On Broccoli Rabe
To make the marinated tuna: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce.
Pour over the tuna and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the tuna from the marinade, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 38.4741
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 48.8684
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 127.738
Tuna Potato Chowder
Place on paper towel to drain; crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until soup is thawed; do not boil; stir often.
Garnish with crumbled bacon and paprika,... - 36.4249
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 117.438
Quick Tuna Penne
If you are in a hurry and want to pep up something really quick for your lunch and dinner, then you should try this recipe of Quick Tuna Penne. To prepare this delicious meal you will hardly spend any time in your kitchen. Just stock up the ingredients during... - 110.85
Tuna Stuffed Pancakes
1) Make the tuna flakes.
2) In a bowl prepare the pancake mixture by mixing the flour and salt, make the well in the centre and place the egg and... - 45.9979
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 44.8364
Seared Tuna With Celeriac Remoulade
1. Take a bowl, add separated chicory leaves. Add oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, caster sugar and pepper and whisk well.
2. In another bowl, add finely shredded celeriac and fold mayonnaise, lemon curd and mustard mixture into celeriac. Season... - 39.3823
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter or margarine.
In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and pepper.
Add cornstarch and stir until dissolved.
Heat oil in skillet or wok over highest heat.
When hot, add... - 41.9157
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Combine potato, fish, ginger, garlic, salt, chilli, coriander.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste.
Shape into 10 oval patties.
Dipin egg, coat with breadcrumbs, place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Heat oil in nonstick fry pan over medium heat, brown patties on both... - 39.3264
White Flaked Tuna Noodle
Planning a dinner meal for your hubby who is in love with tuna fish. Try this interesting recipe of white flaked Tuna noodle. Prepared by combining tuna with onions, mushrooms, celery, sauces, spices and noodle, this dish tastes amazing and can pair well with... - 104.061
Tuna In Tomato Wine Sauce
Heat oil in a medium size skillet; saute onion and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes, wine, parsley, tomato paste, oregano and pepper; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until mixture thickens slightly.
Stir in tuna and... - 36.5935
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5759
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 119.871
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Eggs Stuffed With Tuna
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the butter and tuna fish together with a kitchen fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, black pepper, paprika and chopped pickled gherkins.
Combine the ingredients thoroughly and set the... - 40.6254
1) Fry the green pepper gently in oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan.
2) Add tomatoes and tuna and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add eggs and seasoning.
4) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Arrange the anchovy fillets on top of it.
6) Cook on hot grill for 1... - 39.5796
Tuna Bean And Red Onion
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Add onions and saute until tender, stirring sporadically
2) Now, add beans, mustard, tuna, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and zest. Stir and cook until heated through.
3) Blend in seasonings as desired.
4)... - 40.6131
Easy Fish And Onions
1) Cut the fish in 1/2-inch squares.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of soy sauce and ginger, soak the fish in it for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
4) Roll the fish in cornstarch.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and brow... - 45.3329
Mix all ingredients and serve on bread accompanied with fried onion rings (optional). - 19.4408
Seared Tuna Steak And Asparagus
Run the oil over both sides of the tuna steaks.
You oil the fish in this recipe, not the pan - it is a great way to cut down on oil without the food sticking.
Break the ends off the asparagus (they will break off at different points, but this is the natural... - 37.9783
Tuna With White Beans
In a medium-size bowl, gently mix beans, tomato, chopped basil, onion, 14 cup of the oil, and vinegar.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Divide bean salad equally among 4 dinner plates.
Rinse... - 34.3336
Elaine's Tuna Tetrazzini
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion in it for 3 minutes until soft.
2) Add in flour and blend well.
3) Quickly add in chicken broth and milk and stir cook until the mixture thickens and boils.
4) Add in the seasonings and cook... - 38.099
Fresh Tuna Puttanesca
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chiles; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, wine, olives, capers, and oregano.
Adjust heat so mixture boils gently.
Continue to... - 42.6777
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 0
This is my favorite appetizer dishes. It not hard to make and it so delicious! you can serve this with your favorite sauce:sweet n' sour, eggrolls, or plume sauce. Remember not to set heat high or it will burn. The right temp should be at 365-370... - 114.91
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
Tuna Fry Recipes By Category