- » Tuna Florentine
Tuna Florentine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna florentine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna florentine recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup baking dish.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the onions till they soften. Add in flour, salt and nutmeg. Stir continuously till the sauce thickens and starts to bubble.
3)... - 43.8312
Wash spinach thoroughly, removing tough stems and wilted leaves.
Place in large pan.
Cover tightly and cook, shaking the pan several times, for about 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain if necessary, chop finely; add pepper and salt and butter.
Place in... - 43.2911
Thaw the spinach in a minute amount of margarine or oil (not more than 1/2 teaspoon) over the lowest possible heat, turning the block often.
Press out as much liquid as possible with a spatula and season the spinach to taste with salt and pepper and a... - 42.5808
Put spinach in a large shallow baking dish and keep hot.
Make a roux with the butter and flour; add milk, Swiss cheese, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, and the oil and juice from the tuna.
Cook over hot water for 20 minutes.
Add tuna, flaked, and pour over... - 37.8999
You May Also Like!
Florentine Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Layer noodles, spinach and tuna in buttered 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour white sauce on top.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake at 375° 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. - 26.9195
Tuna Chowder Florentine
1 Remove creamed spinach from pouch.
2 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, place the spinach. Cover.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 7 minutes.
4 Stir in milk.
5 Stir in tuna, eggs, pimento, chives, mustard and lemon juice. Cover.
6 ... - 45.5106
1. Wash the spinach well.
2. Steam over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3.Let cool and cut finely.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it 5 minutes.
5.Take a medium saucepan, mix together spinach, tomato, garlic, oil, vinegar, parsley, pepper and... - 46.5528
Rinse the spinach greens and steam for 5 minutes on the stove over medium heat.
Cool and chop finely.
Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine the chopped spinach, tomato, oil, garlic, parsley,vinegar,... - 37.5906
Tuna Patties Florentine
1. In 2-quart bowl, place butter or margarine; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 45 seconds or until butter melts.
2. Remove frozen spinach from package and place on plate. Cook, uncovered, at medium low (30% power) 5 to 6 minutes until... - 30.9881