- » Tuna Fish Sauce
Tuna Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish sauce recipes.
Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce
Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce has a divine taste. Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce gets its taste from veal mixed with seafood sauce and vegetables. Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 45.5344
Spaghetti With Tuna Fish Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add anchovies and garlic.
Saute gently about 1 minute; do not let garlic turn brown.
Press tomatoes through a food mill or sieve to remove seeds.
Stir tomato pulp into saucepan.
Simmer uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until sauce... - 41.7243
Tuna Fish Sauce
1. Mix together the onion, garlic and oil in an ovenproof glass bowl. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens.
2. Add the anchovy fillets and the tomatoes,... - 32.1146
Tuna Fish Sauce For Cold Veal
You will find the Tuna Fish Sauce For Cold Veal a rare treat! Prepare the Tuna Fish Sauce with a little effort, enjoy the recipe and let us know what you feel about it. - 28.3117
You May Also Like!
Tuna Melt With Cheese
Would you love to replicate Tuna melt as similar to a New Jersey restaurant style? With Keith Snow you can perfect the art of making one as close to it. One of the classic filling for sandwich, you can make your delicious Tuna Melt with this fast and easy... - 101.795
Grilled Fresh Tuna With Cold Tomato Caper Sauce
1. Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat a broiler.
2. Cut 1/2 inch top from the top of each tomato and gently squeeze to extract seeds and juice. Chop tomatoes coarsely and place in a medium bowl. Stir in capers, garlic, oregano, parsley,... - 31.7593
Tomatoes Stuffed With Tuna Fish & Green Sauce
Prepare Green Sauce.
Wash and dry tomatoes.
Slice off tops.
Using a small spoon, remove seeds and pulp.
Drain cut-side down on paper towels 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain oil from tuna.
Finely chop drained tuna.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add Green... - 39.6447
1. Put the eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well, drain, and pat dry.
2. Heat half the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant in batches until lightly browned. Reserve. Add the garlic to the skillet and... - 30.6274
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-sour Sauce (caponata)
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0206
Tuna With Raspberry Sauce
To prepare raspberry sauce, puree raspberries with the juice in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Spoon raspberry puree into a saucepan.
Stir in sugar and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Using the food processor, whip the eggs and egg yolk... - 43.518
Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce
This Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce is a delicious fish mold made with tuna and pimiento with whipped cream topping. Your suggestions for this Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce is welcome. - 35.0166
Tuna With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Open and drain each can of tuna and arrange on a serving dish layered with fresh dill.
2. Place a teaspoon of Bearnaise sauce on top of each tuna round.
3. Shell the hard-cooked eggs; cut in half and arrange each half on the sauce.
4. Put a small dollop of... - 28.6227
Tuna Steak With Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
Create an easy, yet elegant meal for weekend entertaining or for dinner tonight. Simple and super healthy, this easy dish is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of tuna are accented with a spicy-sweet roasted red pepper... - 101.212
Tuna Fish Sauce Recipes By Category