- » Tuna Fish Pie
Tuna Fish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish pie recipes.
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 118.503
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 50.7241
Tuna Fish Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 Line a 9" pie pan with half of pastry.
3 Roll out the top.
4 In a pan, melt butter and saute celery and onion until soft and clear.
5 Blend in flour.
6 Add in milk, and bouillon cube.
7 Cook... - 46.1091
Tuna Crunch Pie
Combine in large mixing bowl flour, Cheddar cheese, salt and paprika.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture onto bottom and sides of well-greased 10-inch piepan.
Place... - 46.0085
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 44.6689
Tuna Au Gratin Pie
Tuna Au Gratin Pie has an Ostentatious taste. The mushroom soup and tuna gives the Tuna Au Gratin Pie Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 44.0571
Tuna Pie has a Delectable taste. The amalgamation of tuna fish, onion, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and eggs gives the Tuna Pie Improbable taste. - 43.915
Topsy Turvy Tuna Pie
Arrange slices of lemon in bottom of 8 inch round, shallow baking dish.
Blend all 8 remaining ingredients except cheese and biscuit dough.
Press tuna mixture over lemon slices.
Cover with a layer of cheese.
Top with biscuit dough, well pricked with fork to... - 39.8946
Deep Dish Tuna Pie
In a saucepan, blend butter, (melted), and flour.
Slowly stir in milk, salt pepper.
Break tuna apart and add to the sauce along with its broth.
Add drained potatoes and frozen vegetables.
Transfer to 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Top with pastry.
Bake in a hot oven... - 39.417
Blushing Tuna Pie
Blushing Tuna Pie has an extraordinary taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Blushing Tuna Pie a magnificent taste. Blushing Tuna Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 39.1409
In a large bowl, blend eggs and half-and-half; stir in horseradish, lemon juice, salt, and basil.
Then stir in tuna, peas, water chestnuts, onions, jack cheese, and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Pour mixture into a greased 10 by 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
Top... - 38.9859
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.3908
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 38.1302
Spicy Tuna Pie
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine and onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in flour and celery salt. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds. Whisk in broth and milk. Microwave at 100% (high) 2... - 37.5716
Tuna And Broccoli Pie
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and paprika until blended. Gradually stir in milk, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. With... - 35.1041
Swiss And Tuna Pie
Swiss And Tuna Pie has a piquant taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Swiss And Tuna Pie a revitalizing taste. Swiss And Tuna Pie is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 34.8551
Onion, Potato And Tuna Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your favorite two crust recipe. Roll out half the pastry to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate; trim overhang to 1/2 inch.
2. Pare... - 30.4919