Tuna Fish Salad
- » Tuna Fish Pea Salad
Tuna Fish Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish pea salad recipes.
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 28.9185
Hot Tuna And Pea Salad
The hot tuna salad is a tuna and potato salad made that can be cooked in a microwave. Prepared with peas, the hot tuna salad can be cooked with mayonnaise, canned tuna, pickle relish and shoe string potatoes, till hot and ready to serve as a meal. - 29.2186
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 89.0408
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 32.1194
Canned Salmon, Tuna & Pea Salad
Break up salmon and tuna into large pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup French dressing over salmon and tuna.
To serve, arrange tuna-salmon mixture in center of platter.
Toss together cabbage, peas, 1/4 cup French dressing and mayonnaise.
Arrange in 6 lettuce cups... - 30.2129
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Tempting Tuna Salad
tempting tuna salad is made with canned tuna. Tossed with cottage cheese and peas with sweet pickle relish to taste, the tempting tuna salad can be served on a crisp lettuce bed. - 23.6304
Quick Tuna Salad
This quick tuna salad is a cold fish salad made with macaroni and cheese. With added veggies and eggs, the quick tuna salad is flavored with mayonnaise and a hint of green pepper. Served in hollowed tomato cups, this quick tuna salad grat for parties. - 37.7514
Microwaved Tuna Salad
This Hot Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this fish and vegetable salad with toasted bread slices for your next meal ! Do get back to let me know if you like this Hot Tuna Salad. - 30.2053
Scalloped Tuna And Peas
2.In a greased baking dish, place peas and tuna in layers
3.Now add salt to cream and pour over fish
4.Cover with crumbs
5.Brown in moderate oven
6.Serve with salads - 31.6039
Marinated Tuna And Vegetables
Cook carrots and cauliflower together in a small amount of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Cook 5 minutes more or till all vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain, In bowl combine cooked vegetables, celery, and green onion.
Add tuna and Tomato Salad... - 30.739
Tuna Noodle Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Turn noodles into a large salad bowl.
Break tuna into chunks and distribute over noodles.
Add peas, pepper, radishes, celery, mushrooms, and onion.
Prepare... - 33.038
Minted Rice Tuna Salad
Combine lime peel, juice, and mint leaves; set aside.
In a bowl, mix together tuna, rice, celery, peas, onion, and parsley.
Add lime-mint mixture and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Prepare dressing, cover, and chill.
To serve, pour... - 38.9986
Supper Salad Ring
You're sure to love this Supper Salad Ring for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Supper Salad Ring to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 42.4765
Tuna Chow Mein With Pimiento
Combine and heat in a saucepan the soup, tuna with its broth, peas and their liquid, pimiento and egg.
Garnish with parsley.
Accompany with hot biscuits and a green salad. - 24.9141
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 39.1092
Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. - 31.2608
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.6024
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 45.2881
Hot Tuna Heroes
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a medium bowl, separate and place the tuna chunks.
3) Stir in the celery, peas, cheese and parsley, then fold in the mayonnaise or salad dressing.
4) From each roll cut a slice from the top and make... - 44.2264
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon peel over vegetables; toss lightly.
Add tuna, anchovies, pickle, and desired amount of mayonnaise.
Mound salad on serving plate and cover with a thin layer of... - 32.0316
1) In a screw top jar, mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a screw top jar and shake well. Chill it.
2) In a large bowl, mix together cooked rice, flaked tuna fish, cooked peas, pepper, gherkins and olives.
3) Add and toss the dressing in the... - 36.2234
Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves; cover and chill 1 hour.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 30.3797
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 36.5949
Spring Vegetable Salad Nicoise
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Lift out potatoes with slotted spoon and cool quickly under cold running water and drain.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cook beans, covered, in the boiling... - 41.0142
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 37.8461
Supper Salad Ring
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Sprinkle salt over grapefruit and drain.
3) Add water to juice to make a cup and then pour over gelatin, let it chill until thickened.
4) Add grapefruit.
5) Take a ring mold and pour over it, chill... - 48.5178