- » Tuna Fish Pea Salad
Tuna Fish Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish pea salad recipes.
Hot Tuna And Pea Salad
The hot tuna salad is a tuna and potato salad made that can be cooked in a microwave. Prepared with peas, the hot tuna salad can be cooked with mayonnaise, canned tuna, pickle relish and shoe string potatoes, till hot and ready to serve as a meal. - 30.2253
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 31.2345
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 85.7568
Canned Salmon, Tuna & Pea Salad
Break up salmon and tuna into large pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup French dressing over salmon and tuna.
To serve, arrange tuna-salmon mixture in center of platter.
Toss together cabbage, peas, 1/4 cup French dressing and mayonnaise.
Arrange in 6 lettuce cups... - 32.805
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 34.4142
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 34.6244
Tempting Tuna Salad
tempting tuna salad is made with canned tuna. Tossed with cottage cheese and peas with sweet pickle relish to taste, the tempting tuna salad can be served on a crisp lettuce bed. - 24.7512
Quick Tuna Salad
This quick tuna salad is a cold fish salad made with macaroni and cheese. With added veggies and eggs, the quick tuna salad is flavored with mayonnaise and a hint of green pepper. Served in hollowed tomato cups, this quick tuna salad grat for parties. - 39.2006
Microwaved Tuna Salad
This Hot Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this fish and vegetable salad with toasted bread slices for your next meal ! Do get back to let me know if you like this Hot Tuna Salad. - 31.2859
Tuna Salad Casseroles
Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and cheese.
Pile lightly into 4 individual baking dishes or 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange dishes in circle on 12-inch plate.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed potato chips and the cheese.
Microwave... - 38.1948
Minted Rice Tuna Salad
Combine lime peel, juice, and mint leaves; set aside.
In a bowl, mix together tuna, rice, celery, peas, onion, and parsley.
Add lime-mint mixture and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Prepare dressing, cover, and chill.
To serve, pour... - 40.1239
Luncheon Tuna Salad
Luncheon Tuna Salad is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Luncheon Tuna Salad and... - 24.814
Scalloped Tuna And Peas
2.In a greased baking dish, place peas and tuna in layers
3.Now add salt to cream and pour over fish
4.Cover with crumbs
5.Brown in moderate oven
6.Serve with salads - 31.2619
Tuna Noodle Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Turn noodles into a large salad bowl.
Break tuna into chunks and distribute over noodles.
Add peas, pepper, radishes, celery, mushrooms, and onion.
Prepare... - 34.2798
Hot Tuna Salad
1. Open the frozen pea packet with a fork.
2. Put the peas on the paper towel and pat them dry.
3. Heat the peas in microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH.
4. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put peas, tune, celery, onion, red... - 39.8055
Break tuna into large chunks, toss with dill pickle, spring onions, peas, pimiento, walnuts and salt and pepper to taste.
Add sour cream and mix lightly.
Spoon into lettuce cups and sprinkle with chopped egg before serving. - 34.4602
Congealed Tuna Salad
1)In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over cold water and keep it aside for a minute.
2)Let the gelatin dissolve by cooking over low heat.
3)Combine eggs, peas , can tuna, green pepper,celery,mayonnaise,pickle relish,lemon juice and stir in gelatin... - 45.1039
Tuna Salad Fortuna
Tuna Salad Fortuna goes well for any ocassion and exploits the flavors of macaroni, tuna and mayonnaise. Give this yummy Tuna Salad Fortuna a try. - 28.6378
Tuna Roni Salad
Tuna Roni Salad is a juicy mix of macaroni, tuna and english peas. This Tuna Roni Salad tastes yum when prepared the day before. Check out the recipe of this yummy Tuna Roni Salad. - 38.7801
Macaroni Tuna Salad Supreme
Macaroni Tuna Salad Supreme is royale treat of seafood and macaroni. This is pretty easy recipe and I suggest that you serve this on lettuce. Check out the recipe of Macaroni Tuna Salad Supreme. - 31.7268
Drain and flake tuna.
Combine with peas, cabbage, pimento and green pepper, tossing lightly.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over tuna mixture and toss lightly.
Spoon into centre of cucumber ring at serving time. - 32.8459
White Bean Tuna Salad
1) Take the white pea beans and drain them.
2) Place the white pea beans into the saucepan filled with water. Boil them for around 1 hour on low heat.
3) Add little salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Once the white pea beans are soft, drain them and... - 45.1172
Quick Tuna Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients and dash pepper; chill.
With stem ends down, cut tomatoes into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, bases.
Spread wedges apart slightly.
Season insides with salt; fill with tuna mixture. - 33.9463
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Marinated Tuna And Vegetables
Cook carrots and cauliflower together in a small amount of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Cook 5 minutes more or till all vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain, In bowl combine cooked vegetables, celery, and green onion.
Add tuna and Tomato Salad... - 32.2603
Congealed Tuna Salad
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Combine next 8 ingredients; stir in gelatin mixture.
Pour into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold; chill until firm.
Unmold salad on lettuce... - 30.5756
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
Brush inside of roll bottoms with butter; fill with tuna mixture, and cover with roll tops.
Wrap each roll... - 34.0657
Supper Salad Ring
You're sure to love this Supper Salad Ring for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Supper Salad Ring to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 44.3672
Tuna Chow Mein With Pimiento
Combine and heat in a saucepan the soup, tuna with its broth, peas and their liquid, pimiento and egg.
Garnish with parsley.
Accompany with hot biscuits and a green salad. - 27.3404
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 37.4919
Tuna Casserole From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas,... - 100.191
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.1568
Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. - 33.2343
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon peel over vegetables; toss lightly.
Add tuna, anchovies, pickle, and desired amount of mayonnaise.
Mound salad on serving plate and cover with a thin layer of... - 34.049
1) In a screw top jar, mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a screw top jar and shake well. Chill it.
2) In a large bowl, mix together cooked rice, flaked tuna fish, cooked peas, pepper, gherkins and olives.
3) Add and toss the dressing in the... - 39.0599
Hot Tuna Heroes
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a medium bowl, separate and place the tuna chunks.
3) Stir in the celery, peas, cheese and parsley, then fold in the mayonnaise or salad dressing.
4) From each roll cut a slice from the top and make... - 43.9672
Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves; cover and chill 1 hour.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 33.8096
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 38.7002
Spring Vegetable Salad Nicoise
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Lift out potatoes with slotted spoon and cool quickly under cold running water and drain.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cook beans, covered, in the boiling... - 44.4083
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
The British sometimes serve this at breakfast, but we like it for dinner with a crisp salad. - 28.8552
Supper Salad Ring
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Sprinkle salt over grapefruit and drain.
3) Add water to juice to make a cup and then pour over gelatin, let it chill until thickened.
4) Add grapefruit.
5) Take a ring mold and pour over it, chill... - 48.543