- » Tuna Fish Loaf
Tuna Fish Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish loaf recipes.
Combine ingredients in order given except the water.
Pack in greased heatproof mold.
Pour water in cooker and place mold on rack in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 30 minutes.
Reduce pressure with cool water. - 33.2431
Tuna Loaf Special
This Tuna Loaf Special tastes fabulous ! Try this baked fish, egg, and bread loaf with irresistible creamy pea sauce. Your suggestions for thisv Tuna Loaf Special are welcome. - 28.9999
Tuna loaf is a light and easy lunch or dinner loaf that is easily prepared in a little over half hour. Made with white canned tuna combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the tuna loaf is flavored with a dash of lemon juice, bell peppers, onions and a dash of... - 38.016
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain and flake tuna; add remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Pour into small loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of loaf; dot with margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into 4 slices. - 25.7717
Tuna Loaf doesnâ€™t last on the dining table for more than five minutes! I am serious! My family makes me prepare this delicious loaf again and again. Try it! - 29.6904
Mexican Style Tuna Loaf
Mexican style tuna loaf is a light yet filling loaf that can be served for lunches. Prepared with canned tina and breadcrumbs, combined with eggs and chopped green pepper and onions, the mexican tuna loaf is baked to cook. Flavored with lemon juice and... - 34.1313
Tuna Spinach Loaf
1. In 1-quart bowl, mix salad oil and onion; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut lemon crosswise in half. Thinly slice 1 lemon half; wrap and refrigerate for garnish. Squeeze juice from remaining... - 34.3866
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 20.975
Beat egg; mix in other ingredients and turn out into a lightly-greased casserole.
Bake at 350° approximately 1-1 1/4 hours. (The whole casserole may be counted as 4 meat exchanges and 2 bread exchanges in a diabetic diet.) - 21.3973
Molded Avocado And Tuna Loaf
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf . Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf . - 31.6739
Baked Tuna Melt
1. Prepare 2 cups instant mashed potatoes with butter or margarine, salt, water and milk, following label directions.
2. Combine potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Butter a 4-cup baking dish, then sprinkle with crumbs. Fill with potato... - 31.0732
Crispy Tuna & Cheese Bake
1. Combine saltines, corn, tuna, cheese and pimiento in a large bowl.
2. Combine milk, butter or margarine, and onion in a small saucepan; heat slowly until butter melts. Pour over tuna mixture; toss lightly. Spoon into a greased 6-cup baking dish. 3. Bake in... - 24.7295
Tuna & Mozzarella Melt
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute onion just until soft; stir in flour, salt and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove... - 28.1064
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 29.0859
Baked Tuna With Flat Noodles
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain and reserve.
2. Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and... - 30.536
Onion, Potato And Tuna Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your favorite two crust recipe. Roll out half the pastry to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate; trim overhang to 1/2 inch.
2. Pare... - 28.5263
Rotini Tuna Bake
1. Combine macaroni, tuna, peas, olives and onion in a large bowl; toss lightly; sprinkle with salt and seasoned pepper; toss again. Stir in soup until evenly coated; fold in cream-cheese cubes. Spoon mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; cover.
2. Bake in... - 27.3751
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the fish thoroughly.
3. In a small bowl, flake the fish.
4. Combine onion and capers to the fish flakes.
5. In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, water, salt, paprika and cream.
6. Stir them, until the... - 44.8694
Jellied Avocado Tuna Loaf
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has softened, dissolve it in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, celery, green pepper, onion and tuna fish.
Pour into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has... - 44.1311
Potatoes & Tuna Soup
1. Saute potatoes and celery lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy kettle.
2. Stir in oyster stew, tuna, peas and liquid, milk, instant onion, salt and pepper seasoning.
3. Heat very slowly, stirring several times, just to boiling. Ladle into heated soup... - 25.2672
Club Tuna Loaf
Cook noodles and drain, as in Boiled Noodles.
Add next six ingredients.
Melt butter and fat in a saucepan; blend in the flour and seasonings (use very little salt, for the tuna, broth, and potato chips supply almost enough for the mixture); then stir in the... - 37.923
Hot Tuna Sandwich Loaf
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, tuna, onion, salt, pepper, mustard and mayonnaise; mix well.
Cut off lengthwise top 1/3 of French bread.
With a fork, hollow out bottom 2/3 of loaf.
Fill loaf with tuna filling.
Cut cheese slices in half and place over tuna m - 29.1579
Hot Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread and cheese, in medium mixing bowl; mix well; set aside. Slice off top 1/3 of bread horizontally. Hollow out bottom of loaf. Fill hollow with tuna mixture. Place cheese slices over filling. Place top crust of bread - 24.0776
Tuna Poor Boys
Cut bread horizontally in half.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over bottom half of bread; cover evenly with tuna.
Arrange tomatoes and onions over tuna.
Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with herbs.
Top with lettuce.
Spread margarine on remaining bread... - 40.1424
Fish Loaf With Dill Sauce
Combine milk and bread cubes; heat to a gentle simmer. Remove from heat; beat until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl; stir in milk mixture. Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 55 minutes, or until set. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Slice. Serve with Dill... - 21.519
Tuna Melt With Cheese
Would you love to replicate Tuna melt as similar to a New Jersey restaurant style? With Keith Snow you can perfect the art of making one as close to it. One of the classic filling for sandwich, you can make your delicious Tuna Melt with this fast and easy... - 104.734
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 32.5674
Tuna Poor Boys Grapes And Sour Cream
This hardy sandwich is a meal in itself, eliminating the need to prepare a salad or soup.
Making one large sandwich and cutting it into 4 servings is faster and easier than assembling 4 individual sandwiches. - 30.2903
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa has a Unbelievable taste.The Orango and Thyme gives the Grilled Tuna Lampedusa Rousing taste. Must catch it - 37.28
1. In a small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half. Brush both cut sides of bread with half the dressing.
3. In a medium bowl, toss... - 31.7339
Molded Avocado With Sour Cream
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf . - 40.5944
Basque Tuna Baguette
To Make Dressing: In a food processor with the metal blade, process all the ingredients until well blended.
To Assemble Sandwich: Cut the bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. (It may be easier if you also cut... - 40.2892
Crunchy Salmon Loaf With Creamy Sauce
Make the Sauce Base by rubbing the butter into the milk powder and flour until the mixture is like fine breadcrumbs.
Place the base in a saucepan and stir in cold water and seasonings.
Heat over low heat and stir until smooth.
Pour half of sauce into a... - 42.0993
Tuna Nicoise Pate En Croute
1. In an electric blender or food processor, mix together tuna, 1/4 cup dressing and the anchovies; process at high speed until smooth, scrape down side of container occasionally.
2. Mix in the chopped onion and olives.
3. Chop the ends of the French... - 42.7077
Tuna Picnic Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions using water, margarine, and egg, except add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese just before kneading.
Let dough stand, covered, while preparing tuna mixture.
Combine tuna, green pepper, olives, bread crumbs,... - 42.7156
Fish And Bird Hot Dish
Mix all ingredients together; place in large casserole dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. - 28.5991
Chicken Loaf Salad
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Melt over hot water.
Add this to other ingredients.
Chill until set.
May be made with tuna fish.
If you use tuna fish, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Serves 4. - 39.538
Tuna En Brochette
Slice tuna 3/4 inch thick, remove skin and dark meat, and cut into pieces slightly smaller than the diameter of the bread.
Slice bread thin.
Mix remaining ingredients except bay leaves and marinate fish in mixture for 1 hour.
Impale a slice of bread on a... - 38.5634
Molded Tuna A La King
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Combine soup and milk in double boiler and heat over hot water.
Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, wine and mayonnaise.
Fold in peppers,... - 42.6115
Lobster Buttermilk Loaf
This Lobster Buttermilk Loaf is a lunchtime addiction! These seafood molds are easy to prepare. Try this Lobster Buttermilk Loaf yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 41.7664