- » Tuna Fish Loaf
Tuna Fish Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish loaf recipes.
Tuna loaf is a light and easy lunch or dinner loaf that is easily prepared in a little over half hour. Made with white canned tuna combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the tuna loaf is flavored with a dash of lemon juice, bell peppers, onions and a dash of... - 40.2218
Tuna Spinach Loaf
1. In 1-quart bowl, mix salad oil and onion; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut lemon crosswise in half. Thinly slice 1 lemon half; wrap and refrigerate for garnish. Squeeze juice from remaining... - 36.2831
Mexican Style Tuna Loaf
Mexican style tuna loaf is a light yet filling loaf that can be served for lunches. Prepared with canned tina and breadcrumbs, combined with eggs and chopped green pepper and onions, the mexican tuna loaf is baked to cook. Flavored with lemon juice and... - 35.2068
Combine ingredients in order given except the water.
Pack in greased heatproof mold.
Pour water in cooker and place mold on rack in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 30 minutes.
Reduce pressure with cool water. - 35.1949
Tuna Loaf Special
This Tuna Loaf Special tastes fabulous ! Try this baked fish, egg, and bread loaf with irresistible creamy pea sauce. Your suggestions for thisv Tuna Loaf Special are welcome. - 31.4107
Tuna Loaf doesnâ€™t last on the dining table for more than five minutes! I am serious! My family makes me prepare this delicious loaf again and again. Try it! - 30.9045
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain and flake tuna; add remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Pour into small loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of loaf; dot with margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into 4 slices. - 27.6902
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 23.1964