- » Tuna Fish Dip
Tuna Fish Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fish dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fish dip recipes.
Blend thoroughly the above ingredients.
Serve with melba rounds or vegetable pieces. - 23.5545
Swimming Tuna Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix in food processor or blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in tuna, green onion and parsley. - 30.8054
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.474
Tuna Dip Mexicana
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, green onion, chilies and mayonnaise.
Stir in cilantro.
Season with lime or lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 27.7206
Sour Cream Tuna Dip
Mix all ingredients.
Chill, serve with raw vegetables, such as carrot sticks, cauliflowerettes, halved mushrooms and celery sticks. - 27.5417
Italian Tuna Dip
This Italian Tuna Dip is simply irresistible ! Try this seafood accompaniment with rice, pasta or bread dishes and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Tuna Dip are welcome ! - 34.0556
Tuna Sandwich Spreads And Dips
These Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips make me simply say oooo --la--la. I use them on breads and I've tried them on pasta dishes too ! You can try with any other suitable dishes. Just try out these Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips and tell me if you like them - 31.0878
Slice tuna into pieces about 2 x 1 x 4 (centimeters).
Mix green mustard and water, adding a few drops of water at a time to make a paste.
Neatly arrange tuna on a fancy platter, and place green mustard in a bowl.
Eat tuna sashimi by dipping fish first in... - 23.4891
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Combine the ingredients while breaking down tuna into smaller pieces.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and stir well.
4. Cover and place in the refrigerator till used.
5. Use... - 38.1304
Tuna With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Open and drain each can of tuna and arrange on a serving dish layered with fresh dill.
2. Place a teaspoon of Bearnaise sauce on top of each tuna round.
3. Shell the hard-cooked eggs; cut in half and arrange each half on the sauce.
4. Put a small dollop of... - 26.1024
Tuna Fish Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and mayonnaise. Gently mix to combine.
3. Lay lettuce, tuna mixture, and cucumber on rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video.... - 115.593
Tuna Fish Cakes
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture... - 40.0315
Spicy Tuna Dip
Mix together all the ingredients.
If the mixture is too thick for dipping, add a little milk.
Serve on a bed of chicory, garnished with capers. - 30.2306
Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Fish
1 Cut the avocados in half length wise and removes the pits. Dip all the exposed surfaces in lemon juice to prevent discoloring.
2 Peel and crush the garlic; peel and finely chop 1 onion, thinly slice the other. Flake the tuna fish and mix it with the... - 31.8009
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 105.618
In saucepan, melt the 3 Tbs. Crisco.
Blend in the flour.
Add the milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add the onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika; stir in the tuna.
Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 hours.
With wet hands, shape... - 41.4588
Tuna Fish Santa Barbara
Remove the skins from 6 small tomatoes by dipping them in boiling water.
Store in refrigerator.
Wash 6 celery stalks.
Cut crosswise in thin slices.
Put in a plastic bag in refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw top, shake well 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2... - 38.4634
Tuna And Pickle Sandwich
This episode of the video has a recipe which shares their idea for school lunch! A sandwich in the tiffin and your done for the day. Watch Alex make his sandwich perfectly! - 100.47
Seared Ahi Tuna Appetizer
Seared ahi tuna is an amazing appetizer popular in California. Here the chef sears the tuna slices smeared in an Asian dipping sauce over hot rocks.Impress your guests with this wonderful appetizer and enjoy! - 105.864
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 118.234
All Purpose Seafood Dip
All Purpose Seafood Dip goes perfectly well with any of your seafood dishes. Whether it is fish, shrimp, tuna or clams, this All Purpose Seafood Dip suits you perfectly. Keep this always ready. - 14.0913
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.0827
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 121.734
1. Partially freeze tuna to make it easier to slice. With a sharp knife, slice tuna into very thin slices. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Divide carrot and radish evenly and arrange on four chilled salad plates. Lay slices of tuna on top.
3. In a small dish, mix... - 22.8559
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 42.9502
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top... - 45.8449
Blend together tuna, celery, mayonnaise, horse radish, mustard, lemon juice and dash pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Combine milk and beaten eggs in shallow dish.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then in crushed... - 37.8469
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 45.799
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 40.5597
Curried Fish Or Seafood
Prepare Curry Sauce in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct low flame.
Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind.
Fold in 1 to 1 1/2 cups diced fish or boned and flaked or diced seafood (salmon, tuna, halibut, shrimp, crab meat, or... - 16.7892
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and carrot and saute until onion is tender.
Add water, salt, and pepper.
Cover; cook until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine 1/2 cup milk, flour, and fines... - 38.5887
Seared Tuna Crusted With Wasabi And Sesame Seeds
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush the toasted sesame seeds.
2. Season both sides of the Tuna with some salt.
3. Apply some wasabi paste on both sides of the Tuna.
4. In a platter lay the crushed sesame seeds, and press all the exposed surfaces... - 114.329
Tuna Sour Cream Sandwich Filling
1. In a large serving bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well combined.
2. Serve the tuna sour cream filling in sandwiches or as a dip with crackers. - 26.0025
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 43.7178
Spicy Seafood Dip
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Beat with a spoon or with a wire whisk until well blended and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve the Spicy Seafood Dip... - 35.1626
1. Diagonally slices fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ [thick] inch pieces.
2. Grasp 2 tbsp rice with hands dipped in vinegar and press firmly, yet gently into oval shape.
3. Spread a little wasabi paste onto the fish slice center and then arrange on the oval... - 27.7332
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 38.8938
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 42.3317
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.0061
Asian Fish Fillet With Tausi
Asian fish fillet with tausi recipe video is a creation of Panlasang Pinoy which shows the Chinese or Oriental style of cooking fish fillet. He pan fries fish fillets and adds it to a bean based sauce that gives a salty taste to the dish. Pinoy has tried to... - 121.555
Slice fish; arrange on platter along with greens.
Mix horseradish and soy sauce; dip the fish into sauce before eating.
If desired, freshly grated ginger may be substituted for the horseradish.
Capers may be used for garnish. - 25.3012
The Pineapple Fish is a simple recipe that boasts unique flavour, simply impossible to resist. The mixed textures and flavors will tantalise your taste buds. You really have to treat your family with this Pineapple Fish dish. - 43.0038
Magic Grilled Fish
Heat grill as hot as possible and have flames reaching above grates before putting fish on grill.
Add dry wood chunks to glowing coals to make the fire hotter.
Dip each fillet in melted butter so that both sides are well coated, then sprinkle Blackened... - 23.9873
Cut and wash the fish. Mix with salt and turmeric. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Cook the fish on a tawa until smooth and tender. Keep it aside to cool. Once done, mince the fish.
Separately fry onions until light brown.
Mix the minced fish with the... - 41.3902
Magic Grilled Fish
Heat grill as hot as possible and have flames reaching above grid before putting fish on grill.
Add dry wood chunks to glowing coals to make fire hotter.
Dip each fillet in melted butter so that both sides are well coated, then sprinkle Blackened Redfish... - 24.1035
1) Attach shredding disc to the food processor bowl with shredding side up and grate cucumber in it.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and put the shredded cucumber in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.
4) Serve... - 32.9675
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 32.896
In a small saucepan cook potato, covered, in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender. Drain and mash potato (you should have about 3/4 cup). Stir in tuna, tartar sauce, parsley, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the... - 34.7134
Thin Roll Sushi
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Gourd ribbons: Cut into 7-inch (18-cm) lengths. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt. Rinse. Soak in cold water until soft (about 30 minutes). Combine with soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and 2 cups water, and simmer with a drop-lid... - 40.0678
Using a razor-sharp knife, cut the fish into the thinnest possible slices.
Arrange the slices offish attractively on 6 platters, traditionally oblong.
Garnish with the radish, carrot and turnip in small piles.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Mix... - 30.7832
Seafood Stuffed Avocados
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Seafood Stuffed Avocados. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Seafood Stuffed Avocados. - 35.5656
1. Combine all ingredients, except fish and bread, in a 1 1/2 -quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to blend thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 2 minutes, stirring... - 23.5102
Reserve a few olives for garnish, slicing them finely.
Put the rest of the olives and the remaining ingredients, with mustard and pepper to taste, in an electric blender and work until smooth.
Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with the sliced olives.
Serve... - 30.857
1. Combine all ingredients, except fish and bread, in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to blend thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 27.4396
Stuffed Eggs Provencale
1) Hard boil the eggs and dip them in cold water.
2) Shell the eggs when cold, halve and remove the yolk carefully. Keep aside.
3) With a mortar and pestle pound olives to a smooth paste.
4) Mix tuna, anchovy fillets, and capers and continue to... - 44.7698
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Transfer the drained rice to a warmed bowl and set aside.
To make the vinegar sauce, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, then pour the mixture over the rice.
Stir gently... - 39.337
1. Drain and flake seafood
2. Combine with celery, green pepper, onion, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
3. In the top of a double boiler, mix together soup and cream cheese
and simmer over water until cheese melts
4. Soften... - 43.6329
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992