- » Tuna Fish Canapes
Tuna Fish Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tuna Fish Canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tuna Fish Canapes recipes.
Tuna Fish Canapes
Drain tuna thoroughly, flake fine and combine with celery, lemon and onion juice and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 28 rounds from slices of bread.
Toast on both sides and spread each toast round with... - 31.9992
You May Also Like!
In small bowl combine all ingredients except toast and mix to a smooth spread.
Onto each of 3 slices of toast spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture, spreading to 1/4 inch from edge of bread; stack slices, alternating white bread with whole wheat (or rye) bread, and... - 23.994
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in... - 31.909
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
Spread on squares of lightly browned toast and bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F.) five minutes. - 22.6299
Drain and mash the tuna fish.
Blend in the anchovy paste, tomatoes, green peppers, Worcestershire sauce and Russian dressing.
Heap on the toast. - 30.4677
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients and then blend well.
3) Lighly brown toast and spread the mixture over it.
4) Bake at 350 degree for 5 minutes.
5) Season to taste and serve. - 33.6143
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 40.7553
Tuna Nicoise Canapes
Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Spray slices with cooking spray.
Turn slices, and spray again; brush with vinegar.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon thyme, garlic powder, and salt; sprinkle evenly over slices.
Bake at... - 40.4852
Tuna Salad Spread
Place in food processor bowl and process with metal blade until coarsely chopped.
Process longer if spread is to be used for canapes. - 25.3573