- » Tuna Filling
Tuna Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna filling recipes.
Heat olive oil to the verge of smoking.
Fry chopped onions slowly.
When they are golden, add tomatoes.
Let liquid from tomatoes evaporate before adding mashed hard-boiled eggs and tuna broken into bits.
Mix well, fry briefly; add salt if necessary. - 28.9049
In a bowl combine tuna, hard-cooked egg, cucumber, celery, and pickle relish.
Blend in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Cover and chill. - 28.2019
Tuna Apple Filling
Tuna Apple Filling is delicious all by itself. Whne added as a sandwich filling the Tuna Apple Filling is even more spectacular. Try it! - 27.4975
In a small bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery and pickle. - 19.9515
You May Also Like!
Tunagrain Sandwich Filling
Combine tuna, cooked grain, and celery.
Blend in salad dressing or mayonnaise to taste.
Add sliced onions, dill pickle, and/or sprouts as desired.
Fills 6 to 8 sandwiches. - 22.796
Tuna Sour Cream Sandwich Filling
1. In a large serving bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well combined.
2. Serve the tuna sour cream filling in sandwiches or as a dip with crackers. - 26.5389
Tuna Pate Crepes
These Tuna Pate Crepes are simply awesome ! These Tuna Pate Crepes make an excellent snack or appetizer ! Don't take my word ! Just try them and let me know ! - 32.5953
Dill Tuna Filling
Drain and flake the tuna.
In a bowl stir together tuna, pickle, almonds or peanuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and snipped parsley. - 20.6189
Tuna Salad Filling
In a large mixing bowl, flake tuna.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Good on dark rolls or white toast, or as a stuffing for tomatoes. - 31.8271
Savory Tuna Sandwich Filling
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and relish and beat until smooth.
2. Add celery, capers and flaked tuna and mix well.
3. Store in the refrigerator until required.
4. Use this as a spread or filling for sandwiches. Add tomato... - 30.0764
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich Filling
Mix filling ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise to hold mixture together.
Fill 9 double slice sandwiches.
Accompany with potato chips.
This filling does not freeze well. - 31.2221
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 33.9848