- » Tuna Fillet
Tuna Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna fillet recipes.
Tuna Fillets With Wasabi Mayonnaise
1 .Combine first 5 ingredients. Stir with a whisk until smooth and creamy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets on each side with 1 teaspoon salt. Place fillets in pan and cook 3... - 26.0241
Tuna With Raspberry Sauce
To prepare raspberry sauce, puree raspberries with the juice in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Spoon raspberry puree into a saucepan.
Stir in sugar and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Using the food processor, whip the eggs and egg yolk... - 43.3025
Wash spinach thoroughly, removing tough stems and wilted leaves.
Place in large pan.
Cover tightly and cook, shaking the pan several times, for about 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain if necessary, chop finely; add pepper and salt and butter.
Place in... - 43.4659
Fresh Tuna Puttanesca
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chiles; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, wine, olives, capers, and oregano.
Adjust heat so mixture boils gently.
Continue to... - 42.6777
Tuna And Roasted Pepper Tapas
In this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen, the chef shows us a delicious tuna recipe with a Spanish twist Tapas! - 110.838
Caprese Style Roasted Tuna Steaks
Tuna freaks here is a unique tuna dish with the tuna roasted in Caprese style. Watch chef Stacey searing, tossing and roasting the tuna in a pan with a few flavors. Makes a great main course meal even without an accompaniment! - 109.054
Kilawin Tuna - Filipino Tuna Cooked In Vinegar
1.Wash the fillet and trim away skin and bones.
2.Cut into one inch cubes.
3.In a glass bowl, place the cubed tuna.
4.Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5.Pour in the vinegar to cover the tuna well.
6.Cover loosely and refrigerate for an... - 86.0038
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 30.9969
This Salad Nicose is a fabulous starter course ! Try out this tuna, vegetables, romaine and seasonings medley for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 41.7787
Roll pastry to about 1/4-inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
Bake in hot oven (450°F - Gas Mark 7) until crisp and lightly browned, for about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile slice tomatoes and lightly sprinkle fillets with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Slip... - 35.5065
Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water.
Add the lemon juice and when cool stir into the mayonnaise.
Arrange the fillets on a wire tray, with a plate underneath to catch any 'drips'.
Use the sauce when cold, but before it sets, and spoon carefully over the... - 38.468
Baked Tuna Nicoise
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip ion the olives, tomatoes, anchovies, thyme and the oil
4. Place the fillets in the oval of the preheated plank
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Tip... - 42.9743
Sliced Raw Fish—sashimi
Slightly freeze the tuna to ease slicing.
Slice fillets into pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide and place on individual plates. - 19.8644
Speedy Salmon Fillets
1. Rinse fish; pat dry. Cut fish into 6 serving-size pieces. In a small mixing bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, basil, oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; brush mixture over fish.
2. Place fish fillets on the rack of an uncovered grill over... - 34.5768
Fresh Tuna With Lemon Dill Holland Aise
To make hollandaise: in the top of a double boiler, over simmering water, beat together the egg yolks and lemon juice.
Continue beating until sauce becomes thick and creamy.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Thoroughly stir in butter a little at a... - 41.7196
Veal With Tuna Sauce
Roll up meat and secure with string or toothpicks to maintain its shape.
Place it in a deep casserole or pan with carrot, onion, celery, a strip of lemon peel, wine, olive oil and 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) cold water.
Salt lightly and cook in the oven or on top of... - 42.0692
Asian Fish Fillet With Tausi
Asian fish fillet with tausi recipe video is a creation of Panlasang Pinoy which shows the Chinese or Oriental style of cooking fish fillet. He pan fries fish fillets and adds it to a bean based sauce that gives a salty taste to the dish. Pinoy has tried to... - 118.465
Fresh Tuna Burgers With Mango Jalapeno Jam
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until fish is finely chopped. Shape fish mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. Brush patties evenly on each side with oil. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover... - 27.3428
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add tuna, cook until seared, about 2 minutes, turn, and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer tuna to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper to pan and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes.... - 27.2369
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.7555
1. Cut the tuna into slices as thin as possible. It's easiest to do this along the natural layers of the fish. Arrange on 4 plates and refrigerate.
2. Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, pound together or puree the garlic and capers. Whisk in... - 27.3052
Tuna And Spinach Rotolo
1) Combine the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth... - 45.7418
Wash greens very well, and shred.
Combine with other ingredients; mix well.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.1157
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.6348
Tuna Tartare And The Bitter Pill
Hot From The Kettle visits Chakra in Paramus, NJ. Melody meets Chef Thomas Ciszak who demonstrates Tuna Tartare, and sommelier, Evelyn Hsu-Ciszak who mixes up the hangover tonic, The Bitter Pill. - 118.712
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Broiled Tuna With Orange Cumin Sauce
1. In a small skillet, toast the cumin seeds over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Shake the skillet from time to time to keep the seeds from scorching. Grind the seeds with a mortar and pestle or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with... - 28.5476
Carpaccio Of Tuna With Balsamic Shallot Dressing
1)Dressing is best prepared 1 hour before serving. To prepare dressing, mix together, shallot, vinegar and oil.
2)To prepare tuna, wrap tuna with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour until firm.
3)Using a kitchen slicing machine or a sharp... - 47.1915
Maccheroncelli And Tuna Salad
On a chopping board (or in a food processor) mince together into a paste the garlic, anchovies, basil and parsley.
In a salad bowl, place the olive oil and lemon juice; blend well.
Stir in the garlic and anchovy paste, the cayenne pepper, salt, and black... - 33.7241
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Fillets Of Sole With Linguine
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of the tuna oil, and saute the garlic until it is sizzling but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to a simmer.
Break the tuna... - 39.6186
Veal With Tuna Sauce
1) Cut the veal into thin slices.
2) Take a large serving dish and place the slices on it.
3) Combine the mayonnaise, tuna, lemon juice, chopped anchovy fillets, capers and pepper.
4) Dilute this sauce to a cream consistency by adding veal or chicken... - 42.2221
Vitello Tonnato (cold Veal With Tuna Sauce)
In a large roasting pan, place veal, onion, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, bay leaves, vegetable oil, water, and bouquet garni.
Cover the pan, place over high heat, and bring liquids to a boil.
Simmer for 2 hours, or until veal is tender.
Remove veal from... - 43.7561
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 44.8364
Pasta With Tuna Sauce - Quick Italian
Here is an easy and quick recipe for those short of time or that are not so good at cooking yet... Deborah shows us how to prepare the pasta with tuna sauce! - 118.308
Chop tomatoes and drain well.
Mix with next 4 ingredients.
Remove crusts from bread and toast slices.
Cut toast into quarters and butter each piece.
Spread with tuna mixture and cover with dressing.
Sprinkle a drop of Worcestershire on each.
Makes 16. - 43.9399
Tuna Baked In Parchment With Red Peppers
1. In a medium skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the bell peppers, reduce the heat to medium, and saute, stirring, until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 30... - 36.2134
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This anchovy and tuna salad is an elegant salad that can be served as a fancy accompaniment at a lunch or dinner party. Prepared with canned anchovy and tuna and served on a bed of salad greens along with tonatoes, eggs and bell peppers, this salad is very... - 33.1231
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
Anchovy And Tuna Salad has a Terrific taste. The olives and white wine vinegar gives the Anchovy And Tuna Salad Cool taste. - 32.8515
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This Anchovy and Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this mixed fish accompaniment with herbs and vegetable seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Anchovy and Tuna Salad are welcome ! - 35.053
Mediterranean Spaghetti With Fresh Tuna
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the tuna. Cook until the tuna is seared on one side; turn and cook until second side is seared, 1... - 29.3029
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
Veal With Anchovies And Tuna (vitello Con Acciughe E Tonno)
Place veal in a large saucepan with the wine, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until the veal is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove meat from the broth, drain and pat dry.
Mash... - 39.0036
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Chicken And Tuna Terrine
Chicken And Tuna Terrine is a well flavored dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chicken And Tuna Terrine recipe. - 45.9952
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic and herbs till the vegetables turn very tender
3. In a miixing bowl, mix together the rice, tuna and fish; mix mushroom mixture into... - 40.3113
Anchovy And Tuna Tapenade
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree tuna with oil, anchovies, mayonnaise, parsley, green onion and lemon juice.
Season with pepper to taste.
Spoon into a small serving bowl. - 31.2706
Cold Sliced Veal With Tuna Sauce
In a large saucepot place veal, water, carrot, onion and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until veal is fork-tender, about 2 hours.
Cool meat in broth.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Remove veal from broth.
Remove string; cut veal into... - 42.8213
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 45.0152
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 34.9759
Veal With Tuna Sauce
Make 10 to 12 deep cuts in length of meat with small knife.
Cut 3 anchovy fillets into 3/4-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate remaining anchovies for Tuna Sauce.
Stuff a piece of anchovy and a slice of garlic into each cut.
Place meat, wine, celery, onions,... - 38.5
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 23.1964
Veal With Tuna Sauce
1) In the container of a blender, put the drained tuna, anchovies and garlic along with ¼ cup of the reserved veal stock. Cover and beat till pureed. Keep aside. If a blender is not available, use a widen spoon to thoroughly mash the ingredients... - 43.066
Tuna Sauce For Pasta
1. In a saucepan, add oil and butter
2. When the butter melts, add garlic and saute over medium heat until golden
3. Add in the tuna and anchovies, reduce the flame and let it cook
4. Break up the tuna chunks, cover and let it simmer for five minutes.... - 39.8766
1 Place the olives, tuna, capers, anchovy fillets, oil, lemon juice, brandy and mustard in a blender to give a thick purge.
2 Mix into the mayonnaise, taste and adjust seasonings.
3 Serve with crudites. - 30.6387
Matthew Flinder's Tuna Flan
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. On a floured board, roll the pastry dough such that it can line a 7- or 8-inch flan ring on an upturned baking tin. It should be about 1/4 inch in thickness.
3. Bake it in a hot oven at... - 43.9906
1. If possible prepare mayonnaise in food processor or blender without the mustard.
2. Stir in anchovy and tuna and puree the mixture in blender or processor.
3. Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add capers. Or
4. Flake the tuna pieces and chop... - 35.5759
Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce
Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce has a divine taste. Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce gets its taste from veal mixed with seafood sauce and vegetables. Cold Veal In Tuna Fish Sauce is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 45.33
Grilled Summer Fish
I'm sold, this grilled summer fish recipe is utterly delicious! This grilled summer fish is a great and quick meal. Get cooking today! - 31.3171
Anchovy And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Make this Salad Nicosia exactly as posted and you have a great salad ready at your table. Salad Nicoise turned out to be much more great than I expected. Do try it! - 30.0145
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 41.1995
Vitello Tonnato With Tuna
A blissful dish for hot summer days.
It may be made in advance and refrigerated overnight.
Slice the cold veal fairly thinly and arrange on a large serving dish.
Combine the mayonnaise with the tuna, lemon juice and anchovies, then thin down to the... - 30.2849
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 31.4795
Pasta With Tuna In An Herb Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and cook until anchovies become pastelike.
Add to above, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are broken up.
Cook over a... - 45.5471
Flaked Tuna And Anchovy Salad Nicoise
1. Put tomatoes, cucumber, beans, green pepper and onion into a bowl.
2. Arrange prepared lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl or serving dish.
3. Make the dressing, add the crushed garlic and shake well.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, mix... - 42.2323
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.39
Tuna Fish Sauce
1. Mix together the onion, garlic and oil in an ovenproof glass bowl. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens.
2. Add the anchovy fillets and the tomatoes,... - 31.9047
Italian Style Tuna
1. Preheat broiler. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pignolias, and anchovy and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and vinegar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low;... - 35.1059
1. Make the sauce an hour before serving time as the emulsion tends to separate.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine tuna and chicken broth.
3. Process at high speed for 1-2 minutes until pureed to a smooth and thick consistency.
4. Add... - 40.734
Tuna And Radish Salad
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water until just tender, 12-15 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and place in a bowl.
2. Drain the tuna and flake.
3. Add to the rice with the parsley, dill cucumbers, radishes and the French dressing.... - 39.9842
Tuna Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook the rigatoni according to package directions, adding the broccoli after 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk the oil in a small bowl with the vinegar, mustard, and pepper until smooth.
Stir in the anchovies if desired.
When the broccoli and rigatoni are tender,... - 36.7333
Spaghetti With Tuna Fish Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add anchovies and garlic.
Saute gently about 1 minute; do not let garlic turn brown.
Press tomatoes through a food mill or sieve to remove seeds.
Stir tomato pulp into saucepan.
Simmer uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until sauce... - 41.5266
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.625
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 44.8512
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-style
Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style has a fine taste. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with mushroom and lour. Fresh Tuna Fish Genoa-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.8044
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.6871
1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
2. Top with beans, red pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, anchovy fillets, tuna, olives and eggs.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to taste with black pepper. - 36.1177
Tuna Fish Provencale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Take off the tuna from the cans very cautiously to maintain their shape.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and place the tuna side by side.
4) Pour over the lemon juice and season lightly with salt... - 45.0917
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 39.9193
Tuna In Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frypan and cook tuna for 2-3 minutes each side. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and reserve juices.
2. To make sauce, cook onion and garlic in pan for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add reserved pan juices, tomatoes, tomato juice, capers,... - 33.2823
Tagliatelle With Anchovies And Tuna Fish
Put the oil in a bowl and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the anchovies, tuna, capers and olives, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover... - 30.8656
Tuna And Roasted Tomato
1) Chop the tuna into bite-sized pieces and keep aside in an ovenproof dish.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, thyme, and anchovies. Pour this mixture over tuna and toss well. Let tuna marinate for an... - 44.5735
Tuna In Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook tuna for 2-3 minutes each side. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and reserve juices.
2. To make sauce, cook onion and garlic in pan for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add reserved pan juices, tomatoes, tomato juice, capers,... - 34.654
Fusilli With Tuna In A Herb Tomato Sauce
1) Cook the pasta al dente, drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic for a minute on medium flame. Add in anchovies and cook till they become a paste-like consistency.
3) Add in wine, tomatoes, tuna. Cook for about 20 minutes... - 40.0276
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-sour Sauce (caponata)
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.809
Crush the olives lightly with the flat side of a large knife on a cutting board, discard the pits, and in a food processor puree the olives well.
Add the anchovies, the tuna, the capers, and the oil and puree the mixture well. - 19.6005
Nicoise Salad Using Red Wine Vinegar
Place potatoes in a small pan; add water to cover.
Place over high heat and bring to a boil; boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite (about 6 more... - 47.1074
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2) Put the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well combined.
3) In a shallow dish place the drained beans.
4) Stream 1/2 cup of dressing and... - 45.713