- » Tuna Egg Noodles
Tuna Egg Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna egg noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna egg noodles recipes.
Egg Noodles With Creamed Tuna
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, drain liquids from peas and mushrooms into measuring cup; add enough milk to measure 3 cups.
Melt butter or margarine in 2-quart saucepan; blend in flour, onion and... - 40.7995
You May Also Like!
Quick & Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
In a large casserole dish, cook celery, onion, salt and pepper in the microwave for 3 minutes, until tender.
Pour cream of mushroom soup and tuna into celery and onions and mix well.
Add cooked egg noodles.
Cook another 5 minutes in the microwave. - 25.0036
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 91.2452
White Flaked Tuna Noodle
Planning a dinner meal for your hubby who is in love with tuna fish. Try this interesting recipe of white flaked Tuna noodle. Prepared by combining tuna with onions, mushrooms, celery, sauces, spices and noodle, this dish tastes amazing and can pair well with... - 107.661
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
4. In a baking dish, combine noodles with all the other ingredients except crackers.
5. Toss to mix well. .
6. Crush crackers with a rolling pin by placing... - 44.8012
Tuna Chow Mein With Pimiento
Combine and heat in a saucepan the soup, tuna with its broth, peas and their liquid, pimiento and egg.
Garnish with parsley.
Accompany with hot biscuits and a green salad. - 27.5484
Swiss Tuna And Noodles
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour and cook, over medium heat for about 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat; add milk and stir quickly to blend well and avoid forming lumps.
3. Return to heat and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until... - 38.2857
Tuna Noodles Parmesan
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Stir to mix.
4) In a large bowl mix the next 8 ingredients... - 45.0685
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 45.8377
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish. Spread bread crumbs in jelly-roll pan. Bake until golden, about 5 minutes; cool. Stir in parsley.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots,... - 31.5792
All In One Tuna Casserole
All in one tuna casserole is a vegetable and noodle tuna bake. Prepared with peas and carrots, the tuna casserole is flavored with golden onion soup and has milk to taste. The vegetable and tuna bake is topped with liberal amount of cheddar cheese and baked... - 32.463