- » Tuna Egg
Tuna Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna egg recipes.
Tuna Egg Three Deckers
1. Prepare a mixture of tuna with celery and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Spread 6 of the buttered toast slices with the tuna mixture.
2. Cover with 6 from rest of the toast slices.
3. Prepare a mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise, pickle relish, and chili... - 41.8399
Tuna Stuffed Egg Platter
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks; place in medium bowl; mash.
Add 1 ounce tuna, 2 teaspoons oil, 6 minted capers, mustard, allspice, and pepper.
Divide evenly and fill egg whites, mounding mixture in the center.
Top each with 1 caper.
On... - 41.2425
Tuna Stuffed Eggs
Beat butter and garlic in processor until light and creamy.
Cut eggs in half; set whites aside.
Add yolks to butter and blend well.
Add tuna, chives and ground red pepper.
Season with herb salt to taste.
Blend until smooth.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag... - 40.5463
Tuna 'n Eggs In Casseroles
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Add 4 egg quarters into the blender, at a time. On LOW speed, pulse a few times to coarsely chop the onions.
3) Transfer the chopped eggs into a bowl. Finish chopping the remaining egg quarters as well.
4)... - 38.9187
Tuna And Eggs Royal
Drain one can tuna; break into large pieces in small bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Slowly stir in cream, salt and pepper.
Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken.
Add sherry; continue cooking until sauce is smooth and... - 38.5844
Crispy Tuna And Egg
Place the fish in a 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Spoon the sweetcorn and egg over the top.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk, then heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Add the cheese,... - 37.3011
Melt butter or margarine in frying pan.
Beat eggs well, add cream and beat together.
Pour over tuna in pan.
Scramble slightly. - 25.9673