- » Tuna Croquette
Tuna Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna croquette recipes.
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and remove from heat.
2) Stir in the flour, dry mustard, powdered mushrooms, pepper, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice, blend thoroughly.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until... - 45.6998
In saucepan, melt the 3 Tbs. Crisco.
Blend in the flour.
Add the milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add the onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika; stir in the tuna.
Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 hours.
With wet hands, shape... - 43.6438
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large mixing bowl, combine dry bread crumbs, tuna, carrots, milk, celery, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 cone shaped portions.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 18 to 20... - 36.9602
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Drain liquid from tuna into medium bowl; add bread crumbs and 1/2 cup wheat germ; blend well. Stir in onion, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and evaporated milk. Flake tuna; add to bread mixture.
2. Start heating oven... - 36.8428
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
You May Also Like!
Tuna Croquettes With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup dry bread crumbs, tuna, carrots, celery, milk, eggs, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape mixture into 6 cone-shaped portions. Roll in remaining crumbs... - 34.0611
Tuna And Macaroni Croquettes
1. Combine uncooked macaroni, soup and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until macaroni is tender. Cool.
3. Stir in parsley, tuna,... - 35.2916
Baked Tuna Croquettes With Hash Brown Patties
1) Mix all the ingredients and add evenly into 4 well-greased custard cups.
2) Place the cups over the rack, then keep 4 frozen hashbrown potato patties and apply them butter.
3) Bake as per the directions until well browned.
4) Place the rolls... - 39.9665
Tuna Swiss Croquettes
Blender-crumb 3 slices of bread and put into large bowl.
Blender crumb 2 slices, put on wax paper.
Put Swiss cheese into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until finely grated.
Add to bowl.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Put milk, flour and seasonings... - 41.4418
Tuna Croquettes With Parsley Sauce
Combine breadcrumbs, tuna, carrots, milk, celery, egg, onion, salt, and pepper, mix well.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into a cone.
Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
Serve with Parsley... - 32.6889
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender.
2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Blend in milk and cook over medium heat until thick. Cool slightly.
4. Stir in salmon or tuna, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
5.... - 31.9983
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour, allowing flavors to blend.
3. Serve with baked, broiled or fried fish and sea food or salmon or tuna croquettes. - 31.5022
Tuna Croquette Recipes By Category