- » Tuna Cracker Dip
Tuna Cracker Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna cracker dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna cracker dip recipes.
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
Tempting Tuna Dip
Have cream cheese at room temperature.
Blend cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
Drain and flake tuna.
Add tuna, olives, chives, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and salt to cheese mixture; blend well.
Chill for 2 hours.
Serve with vegetable relishes,... - 32.419
Spanish Tuna Dip
1. Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives. Chill.
2. Spoon into small dip bow!s. Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 23.857
Spanish Tuna Dip
1) In a small bowl cream butter or margarine until soft.
2) Add tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing. Beat the mixture.
3) Fold in olives.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Spoon into small dip bowls.
6) Serve with carrot and celery... - 34.4098
Spanish Tuna Dip
Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives.
Spoon into small dip bowls.
Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 27.5864
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Serve as dip with crackers, potato chips or raw vegetable sticks. - 20.5609
Avocado And Tuna Dip
1. Cut the avocados into halves and spoon out the flesh.
2. Take a bowl, add tuna, parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and avocados, and beat them using hand blender until it turns smooth.
3. Serve the... - 34.9272
The Little Mermaid Dip
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
2. Beat with a spoon until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve the Little Mermaid Dip over slices on rye bread or with... - 33.6384
Tuna Sour Cream Sandwich Filling
1. In a large serving bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well combined.
2. Serve the tuna sour cream filling in sandwiches or as a dip with crackers. - 26.5389
1. Combine all ingredients except parsley and chill well.
2. Before serving sprinkle top with parsley.
3. Serve as a dip or spread for vegetables or allowed crackers. - 29.1917
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve the Curry Dip at room temperature. Makes an excellent dip for lobster, shrimp and other seafood. Can be combine with flaked tuna for an interesting dip to be served with crackers. - 26.831
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, combine the ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and heat until hot.
3. Stir the mixture often.
4. Pour the Tuna Dunk into a fondue pot, a chafing dish or warmed dip bowl.
5. Serve... - 33.1274
Pour wine into a small saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over wine; let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Add chicken broth or bouillon.
Stir over very low heat for 3 to 4 minutes until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
In blender or food processor, combine celery,... - 42.6106
Tropical Tapenade - this is quite a unique recipe just like its name. Tuna play the lead role in this Tropical Tapenade recipe with the flavor of salsa and black olives enriching the taste. Try this yummy Tropical Tapenade as an appetizer for tonights' dinner. - 37.716
In a small saucepan cook potato, covered, in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender. Drain and mash potato (you should have about 3/4 cup). Stir in tuna, tartar sauce, parsley, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the... - 35.1785