- » Tuna Cottage Cheese
Tuna Cottage Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna cottage cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna cottage cheese recipes.
Cottage Cheese And Tuna Salad
1. Put the olives and parsley in a bowl with the carrots, radishes and spring onions.
2. Mix the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning together.
3. Drain the oil from the tuna and flake the flesh.
4. Add the fish and cottage cheese to the salad... - 41.6802
Lemon Orange Cottage Cheese Mold
1) Allow gelatin to soften in orange juice and pour in hot water.
2) Blend well to dissolve gelatin and add in sugar, lemon juice and salt.
3) Through a sieve, put cottage cheese and mix into the mixture.
4) Let chill to thicken the mixture.
5) When... - 41.1575
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Cottage Cheese
1. Place onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until onion is crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients except Cheddar cheese. Cover tightly and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
3. About... - 31.3379
You May Also Like!
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 36.2006
Tuna Cheese Leaves
Place tuna in a medium bowl; break up with a fork.
Finely chop eggs or force eggs through a sieve.
Add chopped or sieved eggs, green onions and Italian dressing to tuna; stir to combine.
Stir in cottage cheese and olives.
Place 1 cabbage or lettuce leaf on... - 30.2195
Tadav S Slim Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut each tomato down to stem end into 6 wedges.
Cover and chill.
Combine Cottage cheese and yogurt in medium bowl; mix well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; blend well.
Place tomatoes on individual lettuce-lined plates; spread wedges... - 29.9319
Mediterranean Tuna Spread
In a food processor or blender, blend the tuna, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and mustard until smooth.
Stop and scrape down the sides of the container as necessary.
Transfer to a serving bowl and chill until needed. - 26.9337
Tuna Casserole has a luscious taste. The tuna and cheese gives the Tuna Casserole a cool taste. Tuna Casserole is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 27.6343
Tempting Tuna Salad
tempting tuna salad is made with canned tuna. Tossed with cottage cheese and peas with sweet pickle relish to taste, the tempting tuna salad can be served on a crisp lettuce bed. - 23.6304
Salubrious Tuna Salad
Combine tuna with cottage cheese, celery, green pepper, onion, and ripe olives.
Add salt and pepper to taste, and a little dillweed.
Serve on lettuce leaves and accompany with crisp crackers.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.942
Mediterranean Tuna Spread
1) Blend together the tuna, cottage cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise, tarragon and mustard in a food processor till a smooth mixture is formed. When needed, stop and scrape down the sides of the container.
2) Put the mixture in a serving bowl and... - 31.1447
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
Tuna Zucchini Bake
In large saucepan cook zucchini, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in small amount of boiling water 4 to 5 minutes or just till crisp-tender.
Drain well and set aside.
In same saucepan combine soup and cornstarch; cook and tir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook... - 40.3277