- » Tuna Corn Pie
Tuna Corn Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna corn pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna corn pie recipes.
Upside Down Tuna Pie With Corn Bread Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking dish or deep 8-inch pie plate With the lemon slices. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour, then add 1 1/2 cups of the milk,... - 35.8324
You May Also Like!
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.3908
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 38.1302
Golden Tuna Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in... - 44.224
Swiss Tuna Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, add saltines, corn, tuna, cheese and pimientos.
3) In a small saucepan, add milk, butter or margarine and onion. Heat the mixture on low flame till the butter... - 40.86
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized saucepan, drain the liquid from the corn and peas. Add the soup and evaporated milk and stir well. Heat till the mixture starts to boil.
3) In a shallow 8-cup baking... - 42.7024
1 Drain liquid from peas and corn into a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in soup and evapo-rated milk; heat to boiling.
2 Combine peas, corn, tuna, pimientos, and onion in shallow 8-cup baking dish; pour boiling soup mixture over; stir to mix.
3 Bake in hot... - 42.7838
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.9975